Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

Comments

• i am facing weird error..

• maulik2425  hi there is an update going on please wait like 30 min or so everything will be fine 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hi, Still my recaptcha is not solving, not a single one, emailed you, can you please check my port?
  • tayeebbd  please check now all updates for today is finished solving is back online 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Okay guys i noticed this coming quite frequent in CB and if @sven add this into GSA SER it will quite nice and prevent ips to get more blacklisted into recaptcha/google i uploaded image here if gsa ser parse this image it should not go forward with the ip/proxy image is here https://www.sendspace.com/file/43rtwl

Regards
    Kelvin
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    until now, this was just checked by CB and skiped. I have added it to SER as well now.
  • Sven thanks bro

Cheers
    Kelvin
  • edited December 2014
    Hi, Re-captcha is not working most of the time, very few of them are solving but most of them are unable to solve, also emailed you and knocked you over skype, hope to get solution asap :)

Take a look at the following pic:
  • I have been seeing it for 3 days.

• tayeebbd  i am onto your problem 
    KristyLove kindly open a support ticket for this or pm me here with your details

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Spamvilla  when the service will be stable, I am still facing problems with re-captchas, most of them were unable to slove, please check, loosing so many links :(
  • tayeebbd  Hi please wait till tomorrow very few accounts going through it we are going to push one update which solve this problem perfectly

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Ok, am waiting :)

Please confirm after doing the update.
  • Any update? still showing for maximum attempt "Unable to solve this captcha" , almost 24 hours gone, please make the service stable :(
  • tayeebbdKristyLove problem solving stat is back to 84% i just seen as well please update me at skype how is yours looking

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Thanks Kelvin.

Another thing I wanted to share here in hopes of getting some insight is this:

When the box is checked for: "Only try to solve if success rate is at least:" form the options tab of CB, my LPM was cut to 1/2 what is was before doing that (From 200+ to 86 LPM).

Also, my VPM was cut by 2/3 (from 17+ to 4.xxVPM).

Anyone else seeing this?
  • edited December 2014
    Thanks Kelvin for your hard work, its working fine for me now, hope to get like this forever :P

Please take care of my port and keep observing it to avoid further issues, as you know discussed on skype :)
  • Is it just me, or is the server down atm?
  • I have a question for people using this spamvilla service.  I just bought the 10 threads package but it doesn't seem like enough and I don't want the threads to get jammed.  I run GSA on 2 different VPS @ 300 threads each and I was wondering if there was anyone else with a similar setup who could tell me which spamvilla package would be best to get?
  • @Spamvilla‌ servee is down???
  • Yesterday afternoon it went up again, and recently it seems to be down again.

@Spamvilla what's happening?
  • Hi every one i rechecked just now every one of our servers all are showing up and running let me process the pending orders and go through with tickets right now to sort out for every one

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Yeah, sadly "just now" doesn't cover a vast period of time, mate.

It's down again. May we know whats happening, @Spamvilla?
  • Still down. 8hs and counting. I'm lucky to have a back up service, but this seems to be pointless.

Amazing OCR, support seems quite behind. At least notify your clients of potential issues that may arise... I'd be lying if I told you I didn't expect these kind of situations, but hey... still not fair.

• RecaptchaHateClub  please open an ticket or pm me your login info so i can check as i cant see anyone down atm :(

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Mine has been down all day also...switched to a backup provider for the time being.

I'll open a ticket

• Couldn't find the ticketing system...emailed you
  • still down here..
  • Still down. Opened a ticket.
  • Ticket was answered and everything seems to be working fine.