Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

Comments

• I believe this is a recurring monthly not 1 time, right @Spamvilla?
  • Someone please say whether this is a one-time or recurring fee?
  • @CecilDee @Monie
    Of course it is a monthly payment service. He must be mad if he sells it for one time :p:p
  • Spamvilla can we already send K captcha ?
  • I realize in theory this should not matter but I'm seeing mass differences with another provider I'm currently using, so I'll ask.  Are you guys seeing better results when using Spamvilla inputted through GSA CB or inputted directly through SER?
  • @Vijayaraj Oh OK. Based on the OP I thought it was an automated software like CB optimized for recaptcha that would run on my own VPS.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I have noticed the spamvilla txt capcha solver is now integrated, thank you.
    I see it is activated by defult in GSA ser, and it does not ask for a api or licence, does it mean that everyone whom uses GSA ser - will have it

I was wondering what kind of txt captcha's does it solve, will it solve things like:
    What colour is the sky
    how much is 1+1
    Who is the current USA President

In GSA Capcha Breaker i use spamvilla and i have toggled recapchas. With all the new developments should i toggle any other services to only automatically use spamvilla ( like MOLLON )

Thanks for the ongoing development.

• sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal Customer Service.

Do you have an alternate Paypal? Please send me a PM.
  • @Spamvilla Payment done yesterday, and Order Number: 4521792853. Pls process the order, thanks
    edited October 2014
    So much for promises of good support this time. Takes ages to hear back from the guy.
  • awaiting activation
  • edited October 2014
    same here. It's been about 20 hours since purchasing.  Order Number: 4140532000

[edit] - Spamvilla hasn't even been on this thread for 7 days.  Looks like it may be a race between him showing up here and activating accounts and me asking for a refund and moving to captchatronix.  I wonder what will happen first...???
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I even sent him a message on Skype about how everything slows down when I have Spamvilla selected for solving Text Captchas and no reply yet.

The OCR for solving reCaptchas goes from 1+ second solve time to 10 second solve times.
  • edited October 2014
    wow.  Considering the horrible reputation he established before for total lack of support, he has a real uphill battle to re-establish a good one.  It seemed like he was on that road to recovery, but now I'm not so sure. I also sent a skype message and an email message (and I'm guessing I'm not alone), but still nothing.  I think i know where to place my money in the race I mentioned above.  What a bummer.

[edit] - just got an email message promising activation within a few hours.  Hopefully that's the case and things go more smoothly from here.
    No reply since 29th of September. Guess its back to Captchatronix.
  • GSA ser can not login my spamvilla account after 1 day working.  It shows" error: login can not be successful"
    @Spamvilla I already opened a ticket, pls figure it out ASAP.  Thanks
  • I have the same error as before again:

Please respond to my ticket
  • CecilDee  yes its recurring monthly payment not one time one

Regards
    Kelvin
  • royalmice  it needs a valid ocr account with us else it dont work its not a free service for everyoneits free only for ocr account holders if you signup an ocr account  with us u get free captcha text based captcha solving service free as well and yes it can solve maths questions along with general once

Regards
    Kelvin
  • sagarpatil  as far i know i replied to every one ticket normal suppor ticket reply time is 24-48 hours if you still didnt hear from us please email me directly at kkelvinchamp@gmail.com please 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • All orders are processed and activated please check client area at http://billing.spamvilla.com or the email you use to signup with us thanks

Regards
    Kelvin
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @spamvilla

Regarding the Spamvilla Text Capctha solver

How will it know if i have an account or not, because it does not ask for account details by captcha solving ?
    I only use spamvilla as 2nd option in GSA Capcha breaker, so my credentials are not saved anywhere in GSA Ser.

• edited October 2014
    @spamvilla

5 hours ago (after waiting) i received activation which was not working

so im still waiting to be able to effectivelly use this service
  • @Spamvilla I have the same problem again. It shows "Error, Login was not successful". I already opened a ticket, pls process my ticket. thanks
    sent you an email.
  • @royalmice its actully use same id and pass and port details which u set in GSA SER basically for spamvilla

Regards
    Kelvin
  • seomarketking i m extremly sorry for inconvenience please check now its fixed now

Regards
    Kelvin
  • sagarpatil  please check your email replied

Regards
    Kelvin
  • All order are processed and activated, and please do check client area at http://billing.spamvilla.com or your email id you used to signup with us for api access details once it gets activated

Regards
    Kelvin
  • hi, I been a member for almost a month. I was testing the 10 threads package and it works pretty good. So now I placed an order for the 100 threads one on October 10th. I am still waiting for the order to be processed. Please activate it when you can. Thanks.

I also have a question. Can I use this service from 2 of my servers which have different ips? I am using 1 thread on each of my machines. which is using total 10 threads but half of them are getting "The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly." I am not going over the 10 captcha threads limit but why is it not allowing them?