Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS/SolidProxies - Meet Our New Proxies Solution & Our New BaseLine

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    HI

This is not directly related to your service but i would appreciate your thoughts on the follow 2 options in GSA Proxy options:

Is it recommended to select:
    • Proxies Should resolve domain to IP
    • Try using Proxy Keep Alive

• @royalmice

The only thing you should select is Disabled banned proxies under search engine > in the proxy section, since this is the main involved to turn on or off our proxy solution, anything else wont have any impact on it if you choose it or not, so you can decided to enable or disable them

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited October 2014
    Thanks, but my question was actually specifically about these options;
    • Proxies Should resolve domain to IP
    • Try using Proxy Keep Alive
    Wow those settings in your screenshot is really not optimal. No need to use proxies for email checking or Verification. Also best to check -  Skip for Identification.

900 Threads -- u must be crazy -- lol
    Html time out of 30 is really low -- best move it between 120 - 180

And use those options to automatically decrease threads  when XX RAM and or CPU is reached.
  • royalmice

Well the best person to answer this would be @Sven.
  • edited October 2014
    @royalmice

This was a very old screenshot, when we were testing the solution, there is a new one now if you refresh it, after all we are service provider not seo experts like you guys :)

Update: We have updated the snapshot per your recommendation, Thank you @royalmice for your help.
    edited October 2014
    GSA Ser does not seem to save the credentials when added at first. I have reproduced th error 3 times.
    Add credentials \  Test All IP's  \ test is complete \ refreshing ips
    While ips are refreshing \ Update GSA Ser \  Auto reboot GSA ser after update
    When reloaded the Solidproxy no longer show and need to reenter.

Maybe @Sven need to ensure that GSA ser save the credentials immediately when added.

Apart from the above small issue, i have no problems with the proxy service and have now added it to 5 VPS's and all i can say is WOW !!! My LPM improved by almost 50%, recapcha connection problems reduced  allot.

So far so good, keep it up
  • @royalmice

Thank you very much, We hope you enjoy it.
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
    any promo on the new ssd's?
  • xeroxias

Thank you for your interest, We dont have any promo on the baseline since the price is very low already.
  • edited October 2014
    Our New USA Powerful Dedicated Servers Also available in SSD

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Been running the 20 http dedicated proxy package for a few days now and was also on the beta team. These proxies are working great for me, time to cancel my old provider. :)

Will continue testing and report back soon.
  • s4nt0s

Thank you for your business and Glad its working great for you. We also want to thank you for being participating in the beta testing. We appreciate your are being part of this from begining
  • @solidseovps @sven

SEO Indexer has the solidproxies option but when I put in my user / pass / serial I get the following error:

Also still have to put in user / pass / serial everytime SER is restarted.
  • mcscappum

Will make sure to report this to @Sven. Thanks
  • edited October 2014
    Which VPS is best for use 200 thread GSA, solidseovps?
  • phuongminhduy

Both our Highline and baseline is capable of doing it, I would say 2GB and up should able to pass that.
  • I want to run GSA Search Engine Ranker,GSA Captcha Breaker,and Scrapebox on a VPS. How much money should I spend per month on a VPS to get this accomplished?
  • I'm live in vietnam! Could i have high speed when remote your VPS, right? Because I have SSD VPS at poweruphosting but i have slow speed when remote their VPS for setup any thing! solidseovps
  • tyronne78 we have vps starts from $14.95 that would handle this, or you can try our highline which you can GSA / SB & CB easy on it and it would still be cruising.

phuongminhduy you can try us and if you are not happy with the vps we provide a risk free service with a 7 days no question money back guarantee
  • Thanks. I'll probably go with the highline "guru" package for 28.95. 
  • how many threads per proxy can solidproxies service handle?

please give thread info for your shared and private.
  • @tyronne78 Sure its a powerful machine

jpvr90 Max 4 per dedicated ip / 2 per shared ip , however we had some clients running 20 dedicated on 100-150 thread with no issue
  • Oh God solidseovps!
    MaxMind Error

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your order as there has been a lot of fraudulent activity from your country. If you want to arrange an alternative means of payment, please contact us.

So, How can i buy? My paypal account is perfect account!

• @solidseovps What about GSA and CB on the $14.95 plan? 
  • phuongminhduy Please open a ticket, we will be glad to help you

tyronne78 It will run good also, However our baseline is not meant to be as powerful as our highline, it just for new seo members who want to get started on a tight budget with a decent performance.
  • So SSD AVANDCE is also for new seo members? VPS SSD FAST is better than SSD AVANDCE! It's your mean? solidseovps
    I was open ticket for pay! I have 2 lincense GSA SER and GSA Breaker, so i want chosen the best plan VPS, i will buy 2 VPS per month for GSA
  • edited October 2014
    phuongminhduy All our highline we never allocate more than 60-70% of the server resources, in the baseline we allocate up to 85%

Aside that our highline are E5 and E7 processor for bigger packages, all these processor benchmark are 11000+

While the benchmark of most E3 are in the 7000-9500 at most, depends on the package ordered..

Also one important part for the SSD, all our highline are on SSD Enterprise class drives meaning true 530mbit read and write both ways and less failure %

The Baseline are on regular SSD 250-350mbit sec.
  • edited October 2014
    Every Week, We are releasing a special offer for all GSA Ser Member

This Week Exclusive for GSA Members

wont last long

$45 8GB DEDICATED WITH WINDOWS LICENSE INCLUDED

Click Here To Order

• @solidseovps I'm an existing customer with dedi SSD200. 

I guess it's now called SX200? Did only name change or some specs changed too?

With all these new services, any promotion/discount for existing customers? :\">
  • system0102 Thanks for the update, well there is difference between the old and new one, the new one is the upgrade version, 3x120GB SSD and much more thats why the name was changed

Regarding the promotion, kindly open a support ticket let us look at you account see if there is any services illegable for current promotion(s)

Thanks