Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS/SolidProxies - Meet Our New Proxies Solution & Our New BaseLine

Comments

• Just installed gsa+ gsa captcha breaker on a highline vps (the guru package for $28.95 a month). Can I just let GSA scrape proxies off of the internet? How long will those proxies work for? I'll probably buy some need some good tips regarding proxies. Thanks. 

• edited October 2014
    tyronne78

Of course you can, All our datacenters are seo friendly now :)

Also you can try our new proxies solution www.solidproxies.com
  • Our PBN Hosting is in final testing phase, Should be out soon we hope :)
  • edited October 2014
    @sven @solidseovps

When are the issues with SER not keeping the login credentials going to be fixed? When will the error I get in the Indexer when trying to use solidproxies be fixed also? It's been well over a week that these errors have been around (since the launch of solidproxies actually). 

Posts in this thread regarding the problem:

• edited October 2014
    mcscappum

Thanks for the update, We will forward this to @Sven
  • Bookmarking for future use.  Can't wait to test this and compare with the others.
  • CecilDee Thanks for your interest

mcscappum Thanks to @Sven, In the next update all your concern is updated and fixed
  • Offer expires in 3 days, Only few left, get yours today while you still can

$45 8GB DEDICATED WITH WINDOWS LICENSE INCLUDED

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Click Here To Order

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    The issue with GSA SER not saving the proxie credentials is NOT yet fixed.
    When i restart GSA SER, it show my proxies is:  0, and i have to renter the credentials. This is becoming a real pain in the ....

@sven -- the solid proxy credentials  should be saved IMMEDIATELY when they have been entered, not later on.
  • royalmice

As far as we know from version 9.13+ its been fixed, We have report it to @Sven and he fixed it in version 9.13, still having the same issue?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited October 2014
    I have signed up for 3 x DEDICATED PROXIES - 100HTTP DEDI packages, and running them on 12 different VPS's

The reason i made the switch from another reputed services was because i was attracted to the auto proxies refresh feature as i was looking for a set and forget solution.

I am however not impressed with the performance thus far, and the auto refresh is not working all that great.

Sometimes when i check a vps i noticed that GSA Ser report many banned proxies, I also noticed that Solid proxies is just adding proxies and not removing the old ones, sometimes it shows I have over 280 working private proxies when in fact my package is 100.

When i manually trigger Test all proxies, i every-time find that more than 50% of the proxies that was reported as working, is in fact not working, and then i have to wait some time for the auto refresh to load new proxies, sometimes when i test the newly refreshed proxies at least 40% are reported as not working.

On the moment GSA SER only have a feature to test scraped proxies scraped proxies on a schedule, but there is no option to set a schedule to test proxies which are imported by api, if there was such a option then at least i would not have to manually test them it can be set to say test all proxies at a given schedule. Maybe sometihing @sven can consider.

I like to idea of Solid Proxies and in theory it is a great concept, but practical i find it to be flawed. So since i now have to baby sit Solid Proxies, i am not sure if it is worth paying almost 50% more than what I was paying before, because the auto test and replacement of the proxies are not working as anticipated. Anyway not for me. 

Hope you guys can look into these issues

• edited October 2014
    royalmice

Thanks for the update, Well the whole solution is made not so you baby sit it at all, If you are getting 280 proxies thats means Gsa ser is not replacing the proxies as it should

We always request our clients if this ever happen you report it to us so we pass it to Sven, the best thing to do is to logout of the api and login again and this will force Gsa ser to refresh it

I will pass your issue to Sven and hopefully this will be fixed for you in next releases
  • edited October 2014
    Just a quick question.... were any of these issues reported via the support ticket system for us to investigate?
    edited October 2014
    @TheHairyNinja

Feel free to investigate the below video ( in HD ) showing the problem:

• edited October 2014
    @royalmice

To prove that our system is actually working, when you test it, you got the 100 working proxies which is your plan in the video

I will pass this to Sven to check it, might be something we both need to adjust, but for sure the error you are getting are referring to the 296 proxies which 196 of them are the dead/replaced that shouldnt stay in Gsa ser while you have the 100 working one

I have already reported it to Sven and hopefully this get fixed

At the meantime, you need to logout and login (i mean totally uncheck our api and check it again and add your credeitnals until this is fixed)and this will refresh your true number which is 100 also if you got 296 that means you already replace almost triple your plan in 15 days :) hope this explains also why you are paying 50% more

Hope this explains it
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the errors you see about proxies in log are because you hit STOP and everything is aborted...so SER thinks this might also be a proxy uissue as nothing returned. I have fixed that now for next update. However I don't see why the crash comes up for you. Can you maybe next time send a bugreport? The disabling of proxies happens if the proxy is detected as being down while submission. I don't see why this would not happen now for you but I will debug.
    edited October 2014
    @sven

I have exactly the same issue on 12 installs, so i don't think this is an isolated incident.
    No i dont agree that the errors i see is because i hit stop, because i can see those errors scrollong whilst the program is running, and i can understand why, it is because the dead proxies are still showing as working proxies because they were not removed automatically instead new proxies were added but not removed, so now it is showing like 296 working proxies when in fact only 25% of that is working.

You saw the video, there is no option to submit a bug report, only close, resume, restart.

I am spending close to 1K a month on these solid proxies, so you can understand that i am a little pissed off when they are not working as advertised.

EDIT:
    Sorry Sven, I looked at that video again and i do see the bug report option on that pop up screen
  • edited October 2014
    @royalmice

We understand your frustration, we guarantee the solution is working perfectly, the only problem here is Gsa ser is not removing the dead proxies for a reason which Sven and us are working on it for you to see what is causing this, since we did check the 3 orders you have with us and all the list on our system is 100% working... If there is a bug here, that doesnt mean its not working, Since you already have 296 ips, thats itself a prove of the ips being changed as we advertised without you having to open ticket or do anything to have a replacement

The only flaw here is the part of dead ips being removed, we are working on it and Sven already is fixing this in the next release.

Also one part that actually start this whole issue we believe, is when Gsa ser is rebooted for any reason, since the credentials is being save, Gsa ser is already running with the last list that was saved in it, this list already could be dead, so when you start Gsa ser, it should automatically check and clean and get a fresh list update from our servers, which we believe its not doing it 100% yet, and this is why they built up, however in the real world in our backend, you are always having 100 regardless, 100 working, our system wont allow you to have 101 or 99 thats how its been built , tested for over 2 months before we pushed it out

Thank you @royalmice for reporting this bug to us,we are sure the next release will be able to take care of this for you
    OK, understand, shit happens, but look forward to it being resolved before my next due bill date.
    If you need additional input from my end, feel free to drop me a note or get me on skype
  • @royalmice

Sure no worries, thanks we appreciate you are working with us on this, We hope this will be fixed once and for all in the next release, We are sure Sven will take care of it in the next release
  • @Royalmice

Sven just released version 9.15 which has the fix, if you want to upgrade, test it and give us feedback that all working great on your end now?
  • If you use our support system we can investigate any issues straight away mate.
    @solidseovps -- thank you yes i have updated all my installs with 9.15. Will let it run and report back in a few days.

@thehairyninja -- i suggest you let @solidseovps handle the communication, he has been doing a fine job so far to calm things down, You on the other hand have not had  anything constructive to add with your comments, so leave the responses to @solidseovps
  • I was merely stating the fact that we have a full support suite for such things as this.
    If you have a full support suite then why is it still not working, as @solidseovps to show you the video screencast i send him with 9.15 still not working
  • edited October 2014
    @royalmice Yes we report it to Sven, as i mentioned earlier to you, still not adjusted in 9.15

TheHairyNinja Is our coder, Thank you, i understand you are trying to help, Kindly leave it to us, we will take it from here

• edited October 2014
    Just signed up for baseline $28.95 plan but was required a pin to send to phone.
    I am currently overseas hence I am not able to receive the pin.

Is there anyway I can change the phone number?

Another question:
    If I want to upgrade to a better VPS, do I need to re-install all the programs?
  • flemingoh

Thank you for your interest in our services, kindly if you can open a ticket regarding this so we can check your account for you

Regarding your question, if you are upgrading from baseline to baseline, yes you can upgrade at anytime without the need to re-install any of your applications again
  • Ok sure. Open a ticket already. Thanks for the fast support!
  • flemingoh

You are always welcome, we have already responded back to you.