Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS/SolidProxies - Meet Our New Proxies Solution & Our New BaseLine

Comments

• @solidseovps
    Are you going to announce a new weekly special offer for GSA SER Members?
  • Psych

Yes we are preparing it, Please check this thread later today, should be here by then. Thanks
  • This Week Offer Exclusive for Gsa Ser Members

Order Here
  • Seems like all the proxy options are sold out?
  • mda1125

Thank you for your interest, Currently Gsa ser are updating our API and we are closing our stock until this update is completed. You can try to order later today or tomorrow should be open for orders.
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
    edited October 2014
    The free emails that are provided with some package, is it one time only or monthly?
  • xeroxias

Hi, The Emails and txt captcha solving are provided by banditim exculsive for solidproxies members, they are monthly and will renew with the package every month.
  • @solidseovps‌ Can these proxies be used for Scrapebox as well?
  • mda1125

Yes, but in this case you will need to export the list from Gsa ser and use them as regular proxies, however we are trying our best to get this solution in many seo tools in the next weeks, we have contacted several seo developers and some are being integrated these days as we speak for MoneyRobot and NHS, Scrapebox was one of the company which our team have contacted so hopefully will be integrated as well soon.
  • hello ,

do you have discount for me? 
    thx  :D
  • xblastcom

Thank you for your interest, the baseline has no discount since its already very low price. So we cant give a discount over a discount.
  • We are proud to announce that SolidProxies is now integrated in MoneyRobot

Also its being integrated in others seo tools, we will announce it once all is good, Enjoy
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
    edited October 2014
    can i use SolidProxies with other softwares i have? Like Ultimate Demon, FCS Networker, Scrapebox etc?
  • xeroxias

Its being integrated these days in many seo tools, for now you can always export your fresh list and use it with any seo tools you want, until its integrated in most major ones.
  • edited October 2014

This Week Offer Exclusive for Gsa Ser Users

20% LIFETIME OFF our USA Dedicated Server

Seo Friendly Datacenter, No Hassle

Use Coupon Below On checkout

20%OFFUSDEDI

Order Here

Offer Expires on Nov 05 2014

• edited November 2014

• I paid for 10 semi dedicated proxies. Transaction ID #1KP49345WS4553450
    Where are my details?

I opened a ticket and you didn't deliver. Should I wait a couple of hours for it?
    https://www.solidproxies.com/viewticket.php?tid=879205&c=9JixY427
  • mariuspe

For solidproxies, the reason you never received the welcome email is our system was being upgraded all day, we had a prenotification for most members about it, i just sent it to you now. We apologize regarding this
  • Any promotion on Black Friday? Thanks
  • online28

Yes stay tuned for the next few days, we have offer coming for black friday on Nov 28th.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @solidseovps nice, i'm looking forward to it.
  • achillesbbachillesbb Stuttgart
    edited November 2014
    I use 10 dedicated proxies. All nice so far. But I get plenty errors "recaptcha url resolve failed" when using Spamvilla (as service within GSA Captcha Breaker) and your proxies. I doesn't matter if I run 2, 10 or 100 threats. "Continously try to post to a site even if failed before" is also disabled. Will the proxies also be renewed if they are blocked by Re-Captcha? There are many threads that the error depends on the proxies: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/8898/recaptcha-url-resolve-failed
  • achillesbb

Thanks for the update, not sure why you are getting error, after all recaptcha is a service so they could be overloaded.

Our proxies are only replaced incase they are blocked by google or dead.
  • solidseovps when your new offer is going to launch
  • sunnyjk

In few hours :) we can notify you once its out if you want.
  • solidseovps Yes plz notify me once it's launched
  • @solidseovps - notify me also please
  • edited November 2014
    Where is your discount code for BlackFriday ? 
    Notify me, and i hope the discount will not be garbage and there will be a discount for the proxies too.
  • I'm with a pretty good dedi service provider at the moment, but could be tempted to try your service if there's a good sale!
  • We are Proud to be the only seo hosting company in the market today that offer these vps locations variety to their customers:

We offer 5 locations to our customers :

1- Europe - Germany

2- Europe - France

3- Canada

4- USA - New York (East Coast)

5- USA - Los Angeles (West Coast)  for all our Asia / Australian customers - we are coming closer to you.

Our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Special

Apply on all our services , including Shared hosting / VPS & Dedicated Servers

For both Our New and Current Customers

BUY 6 MONTH , PAY ONLY 5 MONTH (USE COUPON 1MFREE)

BUY 12 MONTH , PAY ONLY 9 MONTH (3 MONTHS FREE ON US - USE COUPON 3MFREE)

Offer valid through Midnight Dec 2nd 2014 GMT TIME.

** This offer cant be combined or bundled with any other offers / coupons **

sunnyjkOldFusser @Legends71 @slimdusty72