Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS/SolidProxies - Meet Our New Proxies Solution & Our New BaseLine

edited October 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade
All GSA Member Enjoy 10% Lifetime Discount on our  New Proxies Solution, Use Coupon

PROMO10%OFF

Click Here to Check Our New Baseline

Click Here To Check Our New Proxies Solution - SolidProxies

Comments

• BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    APPROVED!!! So excited to see this finally out! Get ready for the new way you do your SEO linkbuilding :D
  • Looks good, where to check more details on PBN hosting?
  • @itsme PBN hosting is coming soon we are running few test before we push it out
  • edited October 2014
    BanditIM

Thanks, This new Proxy solution is being an ELITE proxy service that gives our clients access to thousands and thousands of private proxies that are guaranteed to be working when the connection is made, its not a pool of public/botnet proxies. its not just single private proxies that you have to manually refresh out each month... no... this is a unique service we are proud to have it and this is the only one of its kind today
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I was part of the beta team for the proxies and now also have a full plan for the proxies. All I can say is that I love it. Best proxy service around.
  • Trevor_Bandura

Thank you for practicing in our beta test and being part of it, This solution wasnt going to exist today without you guys support.
  • edited October 2014
    @banditIM - I just got the service and am trying to hook up the text captcha part but the Promo Code field doesn't like my serial number. 

Am I doing something wrong? Here is a screen shot:

edited October 2014
    @mcscappum - Hey, sorry about that, would you mind putting a Support ticket in at banditim.com/support and list your email that you're signed up with at captcha.banditim.com. I'll look into it asap :)

EDIT: We looked into it and @solidseovps told me that your proxy package does not allow Text Captcha access. That's why your serial isn't accepted in our system.
  • Currently :

The packages with IP Captcha & Emails: 50 semi / 100 semi / 20 dedicated / 50 dedicated / 100 dedicated only

Packages with Emails only: 20 semi / 10 dedicated

Packages with just proxies with no emails or IP captcha: 10 semi dedicated
  • edited October 2014
    @solidseovps Where does it state this in your OP or the email you sent out?

I have the 20 semi package. I don't need the emails
  • edited October 2014
    mcscappum

On the front page http://www.solidproxies.com/ you will see the tables which explain each package, also in the order confirmation email that was sent it will also tell you the package that you should receive
    Thanks
  • edited October 2014
    @solidseovps

In the email I got:

To gain access to your free Text Captcha solving from BanditIM, please follow the instructions below:

1. Sign up at captcha.banditim.com (then confirm account)
    2. Login
    3. In the Promo Code box input your SolidSeoVPS serial code (above)
    4. Press Subscribe
    5. You now have access! Your API key will appear at the top right of your dashboard. Use this to input into GSA SER at: Options > Captcha > BanditIM

Enjoy!

and nowhere in the email or the OP does it state that only some packages get the text captcha. 

Quite misleading. 
  • mcscappum

Thanks for the update, This is a general email, I will make sure we update this so it would be more clear, Thank you for letting us know
  • @solidseovps So no text captcha then?
  • mcscappum

We have edited all welcome emails now so it should be clear, also update the visual thread, please PM me, we will provide you 1 ip captcha complimantry since its was our fault not very clear, thank you for bringing up this matter to us
  • @solidseo pm sent. Thanks so much. 
  • edited October 2014
    mcscappum

Try now to register for Txt captcha solving, you are already added should work with you. Thanks and our apology regarding this error.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    HI

Was looking at your sales page and have some question:

On the 100HTTP DEDI package:
    • What is this : 1000 Free Emails    ( do u give me 1000 free email accounts each month, if so, from which provider )
    • 4IP Text Captcha --- Is there any limit on the number of connections from that 4 IP's

Thank you.

@royalmice - Both services are provided by me actually.

1. Emails - Yes you will receive 1000 free Yahoo email accounts each month with your subscription ($15 value).
    2. Text Captcha - We allow our users to solve unlimited text captchas per IP (unlike other providers charging per captcha :P). This package gives you access to unlimited solving on 4 different machines ($32/mo value).

Hope that clears everything up! This is one hell of a proxy service, nothing will ever match it in the near future.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @BanditIM

Thank you for the quick response, and for the answers.
  • edited October 2014
    What package do you recommend for clean recaptcha? How many threads?
  • Awesome service so far running 20 semi as a test. @sven SER doesn't retain the login credentials so when SER is rebooted you have to re-enter user,pass and key each time. 
  • edited October 2014
    Ovidius

Our Clients had that with 10 dedicated even, However it all depends on how many projects, number of proxies and threads.
  • mcscappum

Normally it shouldnt however we can notify Sven about it.
  • How often are proxies replaced/changed?

Other than when one goes down or is blocked do the successful proxies ever change? I'm considering switching from my current proxy provider but I don't want only 10 or 20 ip's for a long time if they stay successful and don't change very often.
  • OldFusser

The whole process is control by Gsa Ser, once Ser see any dead proxies, a request is sent to our servers for replacement and it will be instantly replaced, so there is no timing for it, could be any second, depends on how many dead/blocked proxy gsa ser would see it needed for replacement as you can see in below

• @solidseovps - Yes I understand that part of it.

I was wondering if good proxies (ones that are successful) ever change? Or do proxies go bad quite often so replacement proxies come quite often?

I just don't want to have the same 10 or 20 proxies for an extended period of time if they don't go down as it would effect recaptcha solving and posting in general.
  • OldFusser

Well it will change any dead/blocked ones, eventually you will have some goes down and replaced during the 30 days billing cycle.
  • @soldseovps - Alright, I'm going to signup and test it vs my current provider. Replacing proxies, although rare, is a pain in the ass for sure.
  • OldFusser

Thanks for the update, Let us know we would be interested to know the results once you compare them side to side.