Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Been waiting since the 19th to just get setup. Still pending.
  • Hey guys i m very sorry from last 2 days i was not able to process orders due to some personal issues please wait i m processing pending orders and revising them from current dates , the ocr will be online in next 10 min max

Regards
    Kelvin
  • OCR is back online , processing pending orders now with revised date

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Back Online - Approved
  • Just checking in to share results:

Captchas Sent: 1171580
    Correct: 261466 ~ 22.32% (*)

(*): I sent a mix of double word reCaptchas (no images, no single word, no numbers) and double word blob reCaptchas (the most difficult ones, both words must be correctly solved for it to pass). I'd estimate that it's about 30+% for the unblobbed and 10% for the blobbed ones.

As you can see, Spamvilla is at its peak. If your customer support lives up to your OCR, money seas ahead.

Cheers.

• Service seems to be down :(
  • Seljo hi can u pm me your ip and port details please so i can check it out ? as none of servers are down

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hi thanks it works now. I already got a ticket. 
    Everything back to normal.

One question can I send K captcha to spamvilla ?
  • I sent OP a message about re-checking the logins provided.Still waiting for a reply.There is an error with authentication.
  • @errorxhi i am really sorry its fixed please do check there

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that I was having the issue that some of you were having as well, but spoke with Kelvin on Skype and he fixed it right away (something to do with overloaded servers). 

Very happy with it so far and thank you Kelvin for the great support!
  • john_g thanks man for vouching for us you will be happy to know that free text captcha soliving service is launched too me and sven is working to fix text captcha solving api in gsa after that u guys dont have to pay for text captcha solving again to anyone as we solve it for free for all spamvilla ocr users :XD

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Seljo  the link you gave me its look like kcaptcha but not impossible to decode i will add the support by day after tomorrow big update coming for everyone just stay tune till day after tomorrow

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I'm having the following error:

How can I fix this? It was working fine 2 days ago with same settings.
  • Mine's been constantly down/problem/error in SER for the past 3 days. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    mine works so must be some issue on there server I guess.
  • Yeah the normal CB is working fine here, just SpamVilla isn't working for me

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I just checked a few of my servers and no problems on any of them.

@judderman @bladhark

What errors are you getting?

• @brandon Check picture above in my post
  • tried to subscribe but it seems your paypal unable to receive payment from indian customers, request you to kindly send me your alternate payment method for invoice No.3735
  • Bladhark hi please send me your ip:port setting as none of customer exp any errors let me look at your specific ports

Regards
    Kelvin
  • JudderMan same as i mentioned above please tell me your login details here via pm or create a ticket i can check your ports and sorted it but most prob its load balancer rejection page which SER thinks spamvilla down bcoz it doesnt know the errors let me debug and send those to Sven for better error catching

Regards
    Kelvin
  • maclte supplying you details for alternative payments in few

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited September 2014
    All orders processed and free Text captcha solving service also live thread will be soon with plans for ocr customers its free of cost

Regards
    Kelvin

• @Spamvilla I already made a ticket, but you havent' replied to it.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Anyone else seeing solve times from the OCR in the 8+ second range?
  • Bladhark  replied and fixed your problem please check it 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Trevor_Bandura  can u pm me your overall config along with user id and password please ?

Regards
    Kelvin
  • 2014-09-29 08:58: SpamVilla Error: undefined error message (probably down)

@Spamvilla I get this all the time.
  • Just confirming, this is a ONE-TIME FEE and I can upgrade at any time?