Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

Comments

• @Spamvilla I made the switch from CaptchaTronix to you guys since you seem to have better solve rates and very good reviews but even though I switched your "test" of the two is highly inaccurate (at least for Tronix).

Right now I have Tronix as #1 and Villa as #2

Tronix has been sent 5841 and Villa's been sent 2769 so that means it's about a 53% solve rate for Tronix with 50 semi-dedi proxies as well.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad I switched but just wanted to let others know who may have Tronix.
  • "Solved" means nothing my friend. Only "Solved correctly" count. Tronix only "solving" the new spamvilla "solving correctly almost every second max third captcha. spamvilla's provided test is accurate believe me I have tested it too with selmade tester. Captcha breaker and any other staff dont tell what is the "correctness" it only showing that captcha is solved (no matter it is correct or not). Tronix ocr was designed for old recaptchas solving and his engine is not updated yet for solving new ones at good correctness. Major recaptcha update was in may 2014. Since then only Kelvin made a good jb.
  • @revi yeah it didn't cross my mind about solved incorrectly vs solved correctly but I still don't think 8% is entirely accurate. Like I said, I'm glad I switched still. Thanks for the info though.
  • edited September 2014
    OldFusser let me explain you what revi said is true , the problem is xyz  captcha solving service solving wrong max of them i posted on first page the result bcoz i been asked several times to do comparison with reverse proxy and captcha tronix vs spamvilla , CB you can say a its a router between spamvilla and SER it accept recaptcha if there is spamvilla set it will send recaptcha to spamvila simply and shows ressult and capture count it solved by us it has no capability to know which is solved correctly or not solved correctly bcox SER doing submissions , Solving rate means they can solve %% number of captcha;s it does not mean accuracy what i always say in my threads do one thing remove them and put spamvilla or put spamvilla 1st option then let it run one day u will see the magic :) and the 8% test is based on solved accurate only VS page http://api.recaptcha.net/noscript?k=6LfwKQQAAAAAAPFCNozXDIaf8GobTb7LCKQw54EA&is_audio=false only for 2 words captcha you can test it with simple webform tester which is avaiable on our website knowledgebase

Regards
    Kelvin
  • All orders are processed and done Enjoy !!!

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Nice! :) will try this service soon
  • If you think about it half the cost, half the solve rate. what matters more to you is the real question.
  • edited September 2014
    Yo guys i proudly announcing new promo code for 10% discount UniversalOcrPromo 
    valid on new orders and upgrades only.

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @SpamVilla Thanks for the info. I just upgraded to 20 threads instead of 10. Is this done automatic or is there a wait? Also is there a link to somewhere explaining the other types of captchas you can solve other than recaptcha? I recently sent your service to #1 for recaptcha and have seen a 75-80% solve rate vs tronix's 50-55% which I'm pretty happy about. I also have it set as the last service to try and solve any captcha's CB can't.
  • I would be interested if there was a smaller package like 5 Captcha Threads ~ 25 Software Threads
  • +1 for a smaller package...
  • OldFusser  well thanks for some feedback but there is a hell and heaven difference between captcha tronix and spamvilla solving rate is not based on accuracy based actually solving means it solving the captchas but its not accuracy rate , well infact you can rate any other service comparison to us and you find same result but still i want you to thank you for testing you done kudos

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Ordered before 2 hours.
    Order Number: 1630195494
  • justice well i am really sorry but i am not selling some words only i am leasing truth out if i start saying based on solve rate then my rates are 99.99% solving lol truth is in front of you its up to you that you accept it or not !!!!

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I am not judging your service mate.. It's a matter of cost.. At this time my budget for ocr is much lower..

That is what i said..
  • edited September 2014
    Pending activation... Lets see if Spamvilla is back!
  • justice i will think about it and well going to add it as well

Regards
    Kelvin
  • TOPtActics next batch is going to be processed in next 6 hours as i m going to add some more capthca in mean while another update :) going to add aol 80% result we have with there captcha and 10 others complete list will be published here

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Thanks mate..
  • Friend i bought this product since yesterday and not activated... still "Pending"...
  • edited September 2014
    @spamvilla that's 22 hours I pay for your service ... and still no activation ... I sent you a privat message also but no news ... so what's up ?
  • Thrall  please wait new update is almost done in next 1 hour max it will get activated

Regards
    Kelvin
  • seomorph please wait new update is almost done in next 1 hour max it will get activated

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I am also waiting for activation please do it ASAP
  • All orders are processed and activated  please check your signup email or client area for api access support ticket at http://billing.spamvilla.com please pm me in case of any one not able to run properply

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hey Spamvilla, is this a one-off fee?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Are you going to be on Skype today?
  • Decided to give it another chance. Maybe this time will be diffrent.

Still waiting on activation.
  • Monie yes the coupon is one time off only
  • Trevor_Bandura  sorry i was very busy i will be online tomorrow