Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

*Thread Edited By Moderator* - Payment buttons removed due to lack of seller response. If you're still facing problems, please contact the seller at spamvilla.com

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Yes but before your customer support was horrible.

It took days to receive any response from you and no solution for days.

Also service had lots of downtime.

What is different now regarding support and service reliability?
  • edited September 2014
    Since jan 2014 we dont have any major downtime , services are 99% up from then
    support is sometime gets delayed bcoz of timezone we lives and work in complete opposite from most of the clients we are improving that i can assure you one thing that from now there wont be any service or support related issues and we are working very hard to make this king of captcha solving service tomorrow we are going to add more captcha such as smf , kcaptcha and many others

Regards
    Kelvin
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    1. Is there any option to solve by a certain percentage like CB does? I.e. - if I want to have 100% success for recaptcha your system would skip recaptcha so I could send to other service?

2. How accurate is your Hotmail solver?

3. Do you solve mail.ru captchas?
  • BanditIM  can u explain a bit more please ? i didnt understood the question of your

Hotmail is 30% we will add hotmail, aol and yahoo by this week end mail.ru not now but i will check it out today that as well

Regards
    Kelvin
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    So yes you do offer Hotmail?

My other question, not too important, don't worry about it :)
  • do you have a list of solving aptchas and success rate
  • BanditIM  as i said in thread by this weekend yahoo and hotmail will be added , i checked mail.ru also too complicated but i wil try to add them tonight adding smf, kcaptcha and many others

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Applying an update system can be down for some users eta is 30-40 min max

Regards
    Kelvin
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I was a user of @Spamvilla before Kelvin shut it down. It was, without a doubt, the best OCR for Recaptcha that I ever used. When the double blobs came out, it was useless (as was every other service). Now that Kelvin has fixed it, I'm signing up right now.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Looking good so far, and my account was activated almost instantly. I would say about 50% of them look correct just watching them scroll by.

• edited September 2014
    oops double post :P
  • Brandon  thanks for your feedback new update is coming on next 12 hours or so stay tuned guys ;)

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hi there, just created this account to give some well deserved feedback.

Same as Brandon, I was Spamvilla's client before reCaptcha blobs destroyed every OCR Rental out there. I reached Kelvin after trying several other providers, none of them as effective as his service, both in speed and precision. I explored even more options after the shutdown and found that all of them had persished. 

Here we are, about half a year later, and I've just finished a free test drive. Out of about 450 of Google's latest double word reCaptcha (no blobs, no single+image, no images), 38% were solved correctly, and only %2 where not solved at all. It's a small sample, but those nombers are HUGE. Will probably update again when I get a sizeable measure.

I'm activating my service right now. Keep it up!
  • Paid for the 10 THREADS Service.. Waiting for the Activation....
  • I also paid for 10 threads and have been waiting for activation for 12 hours until now.
    Anything wrong?
    Since you don't allow hotmail account for registration, I used another email account(gmail), when my paypal account is hotmail which was used for the payment.
  • RecaptchaHateClub  thank you very much for your honest feedback i really appreciate it

Regards
    Kelvin
  • tutughosh  we have policy for hold orders for 24 hours max but i still activating most instant clients i know from past , new one still 12 hours or so going to process entire pending orders from last night in next 2-3 hours max

Regards
    Kelvin
  • RocketRide i will activate in next 2-3 hours max yeah we disabled hotmail at signup bcoz somehow our emails dont deliver to them :(

Regards
    Kelvin
  • 40 000 double word (no blobs, no images, same few IPs, no private proxys) recaptchas sent. 30% correct. Numbers remain huge.
  • Service started and I am seeing the Magic.. :) This is really one of the Best OCR I used ever....
  • RecaptchaHateClub  thanks for longer testing i really appreciate it

Regards
    Kelvin
  • tutughosh Thank you for your kind words

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited September 2014
    CaptchaTronix Vs Spamvilla Universal Ocr Recatpcha Solving Comparison Below used 50 private proxies and my own tester 

CaptchaTronix Solving

UniversalOcr Solving

More goodies like free text captcha solving and more captcha's coming very soon ;)

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited September 2014
    Hi there. I have tested new spamvilla OCR for last 24h and now, I can confirm that it's working extremely good. It's the first really good working OCR since recaptcha changed his algorithm in May 2014.
    I assure you that - if you see how good it works - you will drop down your old OCR providers in a second.
    All other services are not even close to that new one. It solves almost 100% recaptcha images with real success correct recognition at 40-50%. For those who don't believe - ask Kelvin on Skype, I'm sure he will provide test account for every unbeliever.

100% recommend.
    Spamvilla I hope that you have enought servers for handling upcoming customers;)
  • edited September 2014
    revi  thanks for jumping in and for your honest review and yup i m having more then enough powerful servers to handle all of you hehe ;)

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Just purchased waiting for the api :)
  • I'd like to see an apples to apples comparison against reverseproxies ocr.  Just ditched my captchatronix account a few days ago.
  • Seljo  thanks a lot for showing interest with us all pending orders are processed :)

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Thanks just put in CB and slove rate is very good. I'm impressed.

One thing is bothering me is that no CB is working very slow is there something I can do ?
  • @seljo Hmm please pm me your port and threads etc you running in detailed so i can help you

Regards
    Kelvin