Skip to content

DEVIL WEB 2.0 BLOG NETWORK SERVICE -GREAT TIER 1 LINKS -Manually Created & Human-Written Content

Comments

• thanks @grax1, order for package 2 placed.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @davford - order confirmed, thanks a lot!  You can expect your report on 06-07.09.2014 

Any orders placed between 30.08-06.09.2014 will be delivered within the TAT starting from 08.09 - so the TAT is counted from 08.09 and not from any day between 30.08-06.09.2014.

If someone would like to place an order between 30.08-06.09.2014, then it's possible, I'll just get to working on that once I'm back - 08.09.2014

thank you for your understanding 

:-*
  • Can you send me some examples please?
  • Can anyone tell me what the sender address is of the order completed email? @grax1 sent me a message to let me know the order was completed, but I'm struggling to find the email. Thanks. 
  • edited September 2014
    Just to reply to myself - it's from contact@devilservices.net. I found it eventually in the Zohomail SPAM folder. 

Quick review - the blogs were well created with images, video, post categories and a different theme for each blog. You get a good report with the login details for each, along with the login details for the email account used to create them. The text is less good. It reads like spun content to me. A few examples:

TV impacting (they mean TV showing)
    crest hours (they mean peak hours)
    off-top hours (they mean off-peak hours)
    etc etc

It's either badly spun or machine translated. 

That may be fine for what you need, but it's certainly not "human written posts" as the service states. I don't think I'll be using the websites as tier 1 for that reason. 
    @rastaboym - I'm sorry to hear you don't like the content. I haven't used any content creation tools, every single article is 100% unique and written by humans, it's not spun. 

I outsource the content creation to my writers team that is made of a lot of people so that I can speed up the delivery time. In the team there are english native speakers as well as non-native speakers so the quality of articles always depend on the writer, but generally the content is very good for the price of my service and I can back it up by reviews from previous buyers. It's not expert-level content that has viral potential, can attracts thousands of visitors and get tons of shares since it wouldn't be possible to get that quality for that price. But the fact is, it's content written by people and not garbage created by machines. 

I'm sorry your experience with my service wasn't as you'd expected, it looks like I can't satisfy 100% of my customers but I'm glad the majority of them is impressed which you can see from reviews.

@vifa and @filescape - your orders were placed while the service was paused but it's reopened again and I'm on the go to deliver your orders ;)

The service is reopened again and won't be paused any soon. You can now place orders and expect delivery of reports according to normal TAT.
  • edited September 2014
    @grax1 I don't want to ruin your sales thread and I'm glad that you have happy customers. However, I respectfully suggest that you may want to do a little quality control on this content that you're having outsourced. I didn't particularly want to out the website you created for me but this is the first para from the first site:

We generally hear tip-based stories about smart approaches to cut your using, however a number of them accompany a lifestyle change to which you may not be prepared to submit. For example, growing your own particular vegetables, trimming your hair and nixing the infrequent latte that makes you feel more human amid a troublesome workweek. On the other hand, there are a cluster of easy transforms you can make that can help you spare more. In case you’re up the brook without an oar, these won’t help you excessively.

This content was not written directly out in that form. It consists of synonyms for an original text. So the first part of the first sentence:

We generally hear tip-based stories about smart approaches to cut your using

This doesn't make sense. If you say that to someone, even a non-English speaker, they'll squint at you and say "What?". But if you swap in some synonyms, you can get close to what the original text might have been:

We {generally|always} hear tip-based stories about {smart|clever} {approaches to|ways to} cut your {using|spending}

So the original could be:

We always hear tip-based stories about clever ways to cut your spending

That actually makes sense. See? 

Now I actually managed to find using Google the original article yours was based on. Here it is:

So now we can compare some more sentences.

Yours: 
    On the other hand, there are a cluster of easy transforms you can make that can help you spare more

Original;
    However, there are a bunch of painless changes you can make that can help you save more. 

See what your authors have done here? They've (poorly) spun someone else's article. 

If your customers are happy with this, fine and I wish you luck. I'm sure your service still has a use. However, it's not what I was looking for. 
  • VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited September 2014
    @grax1 @rastaboym I think the problem is with writers I used to work in a SEO company where they  hire some freelance writers to write for them all goes well till we assign huge amount to writers, to make sure they finish the articles they spin, copy paste same para or even send same articles again, unless we check them properly they fool us and get us a bad name with our clients... Kindly check your writers and fire the ones who send these spun content else you will start losing the reputation you have gained... I loved the samples and wanted to order but now I'm not so sure with such writers...
    @rastaboym - I always test writers before I hire them for service. I go through articles they send me to make sure it's good content and then check them with plagiarism checker to make sure it's not copied content. 

I've found out the writer who caused that problem from that part you provided. He was responsible for 2 articles out of 10 from your blog network.  He was performing very well before and for some reason this happened, I'm not sure why this 2 articles got allowed by me, most probably I just overlooked these 2 articles and have not read them - I was before holiday so I was making sure to deliver all the orders before the go and yea, shit happened. I normally go through the content myself to make sure it's all good. 

These 2 articles will be removed and replaced by good quality content very soon.

That was just my mistake caused by the rush before holidays.

One more thing I'd like to add is that the rest of the articles, also 80% reads well and is all right - I gotta add this, because from your opinion it may look like the service is just worthless garbage and for that single mistake people not even want to try it out, completely ignoring all the positive reviews from trusted users.

I know that I provide very good service with really competetive price & quality ratio if you compare it to similar services on other marketplaces such as BHW.

@Vijayaraj I've already hired that guy, it was only 1 person that decided to stop peforming well and be fair. The other 8 articles on @rastaboym network are fine. As I've already mentioned, I will remove them and replace with quality articles, obviously for free. 

It's really your decision whether you'll order or not, I understand you may got a scare, but as I've said, I was in the rush before holidays and was sure I've checked all the 10 articles, but somehow these 2 wasn't checked. I just want to say this isn't something that normally happens with my service and you can see this in the sales thread- other reviews just confirm I provide HQ blog networks.

• VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited September 2014
    @grax1 The whole point of my post was to say shit happens in this business and as long as you fix it it's all good for me and other customers we will come back again and again.. about the reviews one is mine and I was pretty impressed by the quality of your content I decided to go with you instead of doing it on my own
  • edited September 2014
    @rastaboym‌ hi! Im newbie at web 2.0 would you guide me on how to use this with my moneysite and gsa ser?
    Before i purchase a package
  • @molex what do you mean by guide? you just buy the package for the keyword and target it to your money site
    @Molex there are many ways to use Web 2.0 Network. In my opinion, it's good to build it out and leave it without any backlinks for some time. Then you can start adding relevant articles with backlinks to your money site.

To boost the power of Web 2.0 you may build backlinks to them. It depends on your strategy - you can create some Tier campaigns to it with GSA SER, or just create Tier 2 with PBN or Sape Links or ideally combine both for better results. There are really countless combinations for how oyu can use them.
  • edited September 2014
    @Moxel Not sure if you meant to ask me that question, but the theory is to use Web 2.0s as "Tier 1" and to use GSA Ser to build the tiers below or to the side.  Start researching tiered link building, you'll find lots of info here and elsewhere on the net. 
    @rastaboym the wrong content has been just updated with quality articles, please have a look at them.

• @grax1, how's my order coming along?  Please do make sure the articles that have been written for my requested web 2.0s are of the quality that both you and I would expect.
    @davford - your report has been just sent out. I'd be glad if you'd find a moment to share your feedback with the community here on the forum. 

• @graz1 could I see some samples please?
    @mamadou - of course, samples sent ;) let me know if you have any questions regarding service!
  • @grax1 - The replacement articles are great. They read like they've been written by someone with English as their first language - a nice informal tone, reasonably interesting, good stuff. For the remaining articles I'd say I agree with you when you say 

the rest of the articles, also 80% reads well and is all right

It's not great stuff, reads like it wasn't written by someone who has English as their first language. But it's OK. 

Overall, I'd say this service is good value - especially if you get given the outsourcers whose first language is English. 
    @rastaboym - the replacement articles are written by one of members of my writing team - and indeed, she's English native-speaker. 

What you also should keep in mind is the amount of human-written content I offer for each package - for 29$ you get 10 x 400 words articles. What's more, the service itself isn't only about delivering articles but Web 2.0 blogs. So it increases the overall value of the offer.

I'd really love to hire only English native-speakers but it's simply impossible unless I'd pay extra money from my own pocket to have enough highest quality writers from English-speaking countries - they all expect much, much higher prices per article comparing to what I offer in order to keep my offer affordable. Therefore I have team where there are not only English native-speakers, but also people from 3rd World Countries - they also do a great job and deliver quality content that is enough for Web 2.0 Network. 

What I'm trying to say is that some people may have too high expectations and hope they'll get articles written by authorities in the industry who deliver content with viral potential that will gather thousands of shares and maybe even natural backlinks, ideally from New York Times and Forbes. 

@filescape @ruimartinho - your reports has been just sent out, check out your inboxes. Please let me know your opinion regarding Web 2.0 Networks you've received, thanks! 
  • Whats the PR for the web 2.0?
  • Hello.

I received my report yesterday, and i am happy with the results.

Generally speaking, the articles makes sense, and are well written. They passed copyscape, so i am happy with what i received, and will probably order again.

I just have one question.

How much time should i wait, before editing one article in each blog, and back link to my money site?

• can i get sample site before order ?
    @Molex - PR is anything from 2 to 9.

@ruimartinho - to be honest I wouldn't use backlink from existing articles but add new so that the your network becomes bigger, has more niche-relevant content and more authority. It's more natural if the blogs get some new articles with backlinks comparing to using only 2 articles on every property and editing them to link to your money sites. 

Regarding waiting time - there is no magic number - it really depends on your strategy and attitude to SEO game - I suggest waiting at least a few weeks. Just look at the current Google waiting period to rank sites - something similar goes for backlinks and fresh-created properties. They gain authority over the time. 

Right now I'd focus on giving your network more power by building some backlinks to it - whether it's SAPE, public blog network (I wouldn't use private blog network as Tier 2, always as Tier 1) or GSA SER campagins (etc.). 

@jaweriya292 - samples sent, let me know if you'd like something more before placing the order. 
  • @Graz1 How niche can your guys go with the articles? Down to a specific brand within a niche?

Also PM'ed you.
    @davbel - it really depends on the instructions you put into form, the more information we get the more specific and niche-relevant articles we can provide. Some people may just put some keywords like weight loss, while the others may want network relevant for quick weight loss for people over 50. We always try to get as niche-related content as possible. 
  • could you send me some examples?

do you offer the articles in spanish?

• This looks (and sounds) very good.  Would you please PM me samples?  thx