Skip to content

DEVIL WEB 2.0 BLOG NETWORK SERVICE -GREAT TIER 1 LINKS -Manually Created & Human-Written Content

Comments

• can you pls send me examples..

Thanks
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited September 2014
    @eduardo - sorry, but I offer only English content. Samples sent.

@mexiken @maulik2425 - samples sent, let me know if you'd like to know something else! ;)
  • Sent a PM, let me know if it's possible
    edited September 2014
    @ewandy asked whether it's possible to give your own list of Web 2.0 - I've decided to answer that also here so that other people that read this thread and were wondering if it's allowed may get the answer. So yea, it's possible, if you have some Web 2.0 properties that you want to have then just mention them in the order form. 

Just make sure they aren't premium and don't require some payment to create a blog there.

Another user asked if it's possible to split biggest package into 2 different topics that aren't related to each other - the answer here is also yes, that's not a problem at all. 

It's important to me that the service is really customized to customer's needs so if there's something you'd like to know before ordering and you can't find answer to that in the sales thread then just pm me or ask here ;)

@ewandy - your order is confirmed btw. 
  • @grax1 - thanks for delivery of package 2 and your report.  Here's some feedback for anyone else in this forum that's thinking about using DevilServices.net web 2.0 manual creation service.

Each of the 10 web 2.0's has 2 decent quality posts that read relatively well with no links (as promised).  They have all stuck (none been deleted) since they were created about 3 weeks ago.  Each web 2.0 has been created with a different theme and a mix of images and/or video.  These web 2.0s were created for the relationship niche for anyone that is curious.

They look reasonably good for the price paid, all pass copyscape and more importantly, I can login to each account and I can keep adding more content and grow them into mini-blogs that I can eventually use as PBN's.

Constructive criticism I have to offer grax1 is in regard to being careful with copyrights/restrictions for some of the images used.  Also would be advisable to use a unique email account per web 2.0 to minimise footprints. 

I will  definitely buy more web 2.0's from grax1, all in all a good service and recommend to others that are perhaps still sitting on the fence.
    @davford thank you a lot for taking your time to write this detailed and motivating feedback, it means a lot!

When it comes to copyrights, it's kind of tricky. I fully get your point, but the fact is, it might be hardly possible for some niches my customers are in, to find enough unique, royalty-free images so that there'd be a lot of duplicate or partly- related images. I've decided to focus on diversity and variety so to speak. Every choice has it's pros and cons as well as possible consequences.

Regarding emails, IMO it's not a detectable footprint and using 1 email account is huge time-saver for both customers when developing the network and my team when building it out. Here again, it has some pros and cons. Everyone may see it different but since nobody before you has suggested changing it and people have mentioned that the reporta are easy to use, I've decided to keep it this way.

I wish everyone could write such meaningful reviews, it helps to improve the service and is definitely useful for people interested in placing an order for the first time. Thanks!
  • It has taken me a while to get around to ordering this, but when I was looking at the prices on the actual order page, I saw "an offer I couldn't refuse!" (the Devil made me do it!) LOL 

I thought the "Beast" was a great deal as it is, but with a 15% discount for ordering 3... I couldn't resist, especially considering all the positive feedback I've seen here. That plus the personal interaction I've had with grax1 answering all my pre-order questions, I'm really looking forward to getting these properties up. 
    @mexiken I'm glad you liked the special discount. My team already started creating your network, I'll talk to you soon :)

@voldemort your order is completed - please check out your email for more details 
    @Metster - samples sent! :) 
  • Send me some samples.
    @legendlord - check your inbox  ;)
  • Alrighty, Devil, you're a legend. I'm a happy client :)

1) I contacted Devil and asked for a package deal. Within 24hrs he responded, agreed and setup the ordering option.
    2) Given my volume I'd thought it would take 2 weeks to fulfill. About 10 days later, not only did I see an email telling me it was done, I received a little present along with it :)
    3) Then I went digging, and I was really impressed, for the price, the quality was great. Again you need to weigh this up against doing it yourself. I dont have the time.
    4) Then I proposed another idea to Devil that I need. About 6 emails later back and forth we came to an agreement and now I'm going all in as a beta tester for another service he'll offer.

So for me this is what its about:
    - I dont have the time
    - I need quality that people will read
    - I can't train 20 VA's but I'm happy to offer a margin to someone who takes this opportunity
    - I need someone responsive on email
    - I need someone who understands the business we are in.

Devil, you are all of the above. So lets get cracking and rank some shit. I've thoroughly enjoyed the services thus far.

PS. This wasn't paid for.
  • can you please pm me a sample of

thanks
    edited October 2014
    @turbodonkey - thank you very much for your kind words and valuable feedback on my work. >:)

I'm sure the new service you are testing  will also fulfil your SEO fantasies 

@fastmen - samples sent, let me know if you have some questions regarding the service :)
  • Hi grax1,

Could you please send over some samples?

Thanks.
    @Anotheridol - check out your inbox! :)
  • Just ordered the big one!
    edited October 2014
    @spammasta - your order is confirmed, thanks for choosing my service, you won't regret it!  >:)
  • would like to see some samples.
  • may I ask if are the web 2.0's are permanently post? even we spam it with gsa tiers?
  • I wanna see some samples please.

thanks
    @DannyZhang & @PHILIPPINES - samples sent guys, let me know if you need anything else!

@Molex - the quality of content that I use is good enough so that your blogs don't get deleted once they are manually reviewed - some Web 2.0 delete any crap content very quickly. 

Regarding external factors so to speak, like blasting them, I can't guarantee anything here, too much stuff to take into consideration to simply assume they all will or won't get deleted. It depends on each property (some Web 2.0's owners may care about it, while others will probably don't care at all), volume of spam etc. Some Web 2.0 may change their policy regarding dealing with spam, so that some blogs that didn't get deleted so far, will be removed with no exception. 

The fact is, everyone and their mother build backlinks to Web 2.0 in order to rank and strengthen the SEO value of the blogs.

• I want to give grax1 a BIG thumbs up on this service. I received my order (Beast x3) a few days ago and I have to say overall, I'm very impressed with what I got for the price.  BUT... as others have said here before, you need to remember how much you're paying here - which is really not a lot. 

I mention this because between the samples I originally looked at, and then the first few blogs I looked over from my order, I was SUPER impressed with the level of writing I got for the price.  However, as I looked further, there were quite a few where the writing was considerably worse... even pretty bad, to be honest.  At first I was pretty disappointed about this, and so I contacted grax1 about it.

His responsiveness and level of communication was excellent.  He went on to remind me to look at the big picture of what I got compared to what I paid.  Essentially, for the price, I got lucky with some content being WAY better than I could have expected, while other content was more on par for the price.  But with this service, you get not only the content, but manually created sites with proper, appropriate titles, images, videos etc...  At only a little over $3 per blog, each with the above mentioned manual 'customizations' PLUS 2 articles of around 400 words each... that's a bargain!

Obviously you never know what will happen to any web2.0 property, no matter how good the content is.  I trust that as grax1 says, this content, combined with the other factors, is good enough to avoid automatic deletion (after all, they could be legitimate sites/posts being put up by non-native English speakers, right?)

I think with this 'seed' content, followed by some patience and some additional better quality content dripping in by me, eventually including some links, these should be a very nice addition to my assets. 
  • Hi Grax,

I was referred to you by Devin and I was just wondering if you could please send me through a sample :)
    @mexiken thank you very much for detailed feedback, I appreciate that. 

I'm glad you are satisfied with the service I provided, I do my best to deliver valuable solutions.

Regarding content, you are perfectly right, the content quality goes from what you can expect for the price you pay, to what is great deal considering price * quality ratio. the reason for this is simple, I have both English native and non-native-speakers in my writers team. So you get a mix of both, with majority of non-native-speakers. I'd love to hire only English native-speakers but it would mean significant price increase and a lot of people wouldn't be able to afford my service. I decided to set the prices low - which was possible only because of hiring non-native-speakers for content creation and reach wider audience. Based on my personal experience, you don't need expert-level content for tier 1 on Web 2.0 blog. These are properties you'll never have full control of, they might get deleted for some reason without asking you for permission. Whereas having high quality content on PBN might be a good idea (also depends on quality of domains), for Web 2.0 you don't really need it.  It's definitely good enough to avoid any deletion because of content quality, no doubts here, tested and proven ;) If there would be anyone interested in having content written only by native-speakers then it's no problem, I can offer that but it will have huge impact on the total price.

You will for sure experience the benefits of properly built Web 2.0 Network, as you said, it takes some time and additional content as well as backlinks to make these properties really powerful SEO asset, but it's definitely worth it!

@Spuffed - samples sent,  let me know if you have some questions regarding the service! 
  • Fantastic service, with each blog serving as a good base to add to later on when needed. Decent article quality and image placement - looks like someone has at least made an effort to make everything neat and well padded out (bad margins, differing font sizes and alignments are always a bugbear for me when I order web2.0s).  I'll be ordering more beast packages in the future, in those rare moments that I actually launch new sites :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Hey @grax1, can you tell me if the images are hotlinked from other websites, or were they saved and imported into the actual blogs? If this was discussed I missed it.
    @cherub it's a pleasure to receive positive review from you, thanks a lot! Yep, actually I make sure the articles are formatted in a good way so that it looks "appealing" - you know, headings, subheadings, shorter paragraphs, bold here and there etc. 

Even though the main purpose of these blogs isn't to deliver the value to real readers, it's definitely better to have blogs that look 'pretty' when you want to make sure you don't raise any red flag and make you look like a spammer. 

I'm glad you plan to order more in the future, I'll be ready to serve you again ;)

@ron nope it wasn't discussed before, but even if it was, it would be no problem to answer this question again, so: the images are hotlinked from other websites. It is way less time-consuming approach, that's the main reason why I decided to let my team do it so. Let me know if there's something else you'd like to know, I'm happy to answer any question.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @grax1 - Thanks for the quick reply. I am liking the looks of this service a lot.  :x
  • @grax1 - thanks for the last order. web 2.0's were exactly has promised and the content was excellent. 

I've ordered another 5 pack today. id #555601
    Cheers!