Skip to content

test our proxies for free

Comments

• Would love to get test proxies! 
  • I'd like some more proxies, thanks 
  • all were sent, please make sure that you send me a message and not posting on my wall because I don't get notifications for that
  • I would test your proxies

• edited August 2014

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Would like to try and buy proxies :) Currently my provider hussleling with down times :( i buy 300 proxies per month
  • edited August 2014
    Proxies sent.
  • hi , can i get the proxies too?
  • all the users should have their free proxies ;)
  • I want to test. 
  • would like to test, looking for a new provider
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    PM sent
  • I'm interested too pm sent
  • Well, so far so good. I'm having a pain in the neck with instantproxies and these proxies so far have responded very well for a few days. Let's see the results in a month. But so far, so good!

Regards,
    YV- Miami
  • The proxies have worked well for me also - so far so good!
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    Well, I am using those 10 proxies for couple of days and I am impressed, 300 threads ,it`s too much for 10 proxies but - they work very fast without any breaks for last 3 days and the LPM is quite stable, on contextuals  I got about 50-60LPM it`s very good result, especially in case of 10 proxies only. It seems good competitor is growing for buyproxies (((:

If the prices will be bit lower than theirs, you will have a lot of clients (:
  • I would say, they should match their prices. Equal prices+better results+service = outrank anyone in the long term.

• Would like to give your proxies a try if possible?
  • the proxies were sent. Thank you for all your reviews. The offer is still good ;)
  • @mexela Do you send out proxies for testing or can i buy now…

best regards Marc
  • you just got them Marc ;)

If you like to buy more, you can get them from http://www.fiverr.com/mexela/give-you-private-proxies-for-your-seo-tools
  • Review

Using his proxies for almost a month and they never went down. Working really great. I never want them to expire. The guy is friendly and honest. I am thankfull to him for giving me this opportunity to test out 10 of his proxies for free. I would recommend everyone of you who are in need of good proxies at lower price. Just close your eyes and buy from him :D

Thanks and Regards
    Spikey

• It's been a month since I received proxies from @mexela and I'm impressed coz not even a single proxy went down the whole month, I use buyproxies and even their proxy goes down at times. I wish @mexela doesn't release this to too many people :D:D
  • can you pls send me for test..

Thanks
  • @mexela, is there any coupon code for your site as fiverr link is down now.
  • @mexela

can I have some of your proxies for a trial please?
  • I tested the proxies for 1 month. I have no complain to make. The proxies were up all the time and responding very fast. When compared with the major proxy service providers, these are at the moment, much better.
    The only thing that I would recommend to Mexela is that you match the major proxy providers prices and keep these proxies performing as great as they performed in the trial. Great Job!
  • Hi,

Can you please consider me for trial .I run GSA for 24X7

Regards
    Shan
  • Been using @mexela for a month and not a single proxie went down, compared to other proxie providers mexela's proxies are far the best.

Sent you PM @mexela
  • Can I test your proxies?