Skip to content

test our proxies for free

Comments

• I test these proxies for one month , and they were really good.

I would like to buy from you, but I cant find your Fiverr gig anymore. 
  • I tested @mexela
    proxies for a month and they were extremely good for shared proxies. They always passed G in SB and rarely went down. I was running only 7 threads per proxy since I knew they were shared, and they hummed along nicely. I sure hope @mexela opens a sales thread. 
  • Thank you all the your time on testing our proxies.

Now we go live on http://mexela.com. We made a coupon called "gsa" for you, 50% off on any package for the first 3 months (expires on 1 Nov 2014)
  • Just signed up.  Looking forward to testing this out.
  • Test proxies worked well - thanks mexela - so i ordered more with the discount ;)
  • we thank you guys for your time and support. We promise you that we don't dissapoint you and we will become the best ;)
  • @mexela - can you check on my ticket.  PayPal crapped out before I could complete the order.
  • Also.. you need to check on your SSL Certificate.  Google Chrome does not like it.  You might want to address that to give your customers peace of mind.  Or just remove HTTS from the client area.
  • the ssl seems to work on our chromes, can you attach please a screenshot with the warning?
  • edited September 2014
    Sure.  I will do that.  I should mention that IE is fine with it and does not display an error.  Very well could be my Chrome.
  • thanks. An error will be very unprofessional and that will be bad because we worked a lot
  • I'd be super impressed if these proxies were better than ProxyRack and BuyProxies 

Any recommendations on ScrapeBox settings as to now ruin it for others?

• ProxyRack I don't know them pretty well because they seems to have public proxies, but we try to beat BuyProxies

the settings for scrapebox depends a lot on your Internet too. if you are doing just posting, please increas the timeout as big as possible because some sites might have too many comments and they will load slow and because of that they might timeout. You could start with 100 connections and if you think that you get a good success rate you can increase it until your success rate will go down
  • Hi mexela... it seems like your Fiverr page is down.  Could you send me some proxies to test... or a way to buy from you?

Thanks!

Jaime
  • hi,

the fiverr is down because we got suspended for "copyright", they requested us the licenses of the proxies... That is impossible, we run freee software... We made a gig
  • I'd like to test, let me know what the procedure is.
  • the testing period was over, but we have sent anyway ;)
  • Hi!
    I have been testing these proxies for about a week, and I must say that they are very good. I only use them to post to lists, not for scraping, but they have been working well without any interruption where others have failed.
    Good job!

• please don't request free trials anymore, sadly, they are over, there were available for 2 months
  • @mexela Any discount codes for me?
  • shadir41
    We made a coupon called "gsa" for you, 50% off on any package for the first 3 months (expires on 1 Nov 2014)
  • Where to redeem the coupon, at fivrrr?

Please advise
    Thank
    BTW: I tested there proxies too, and decide to cancel my old proxy provider and switch to @mexela
  • Thanks…
  • Just ordered 20 proxies and used the discount code. Thanks!
    Now just waiting to receive them :)
  • you should have them , if not please check the spam folder also you can make a ticket

thank you
  • Yep, got them thanks.They are on and going strong!
  • @mexela I want to test the proxies....kindly pm me the list
  • edited October 2014
    OK.
  • sorry, the free period is over. We had it for 2 months