Skip to content

LazyBlue Tool - Save Time x10!

13»

Comments

• First of all thanks for letting try out your software Dennis. 

Im a new guy around here (Just got GSA a few days ago) but not to the plethora or tools available, senukex,sick,ultimate demon or making my own bots with ubot

I excitedly opened up lazy blue on sat morning and was presented with the first initial welcome screen. Dont let its simplicity fool you opening any one of those buttons will present you with an overwhelming amount of options.

Instantly my mind went wild with the possibilities of just the article builder module. Lets be serious AB isnt cheap so having the ability to download your articles on a schedule is absolutely brilliant. Its extremely detailed and integrates well with GSA projects. So detailed that initially you will question if you have the competence to handle a tool like this. I kid you not Dennis is very smart guy. So I put this away for a few days then came back to it this morning.

I started my day with lazy blue and sure it took a wile to figure it all out (about 2 hours) but so far lazy blue has helped me chop out underperforming platforms, schedule email changes, duplicate my projects (4), then import to another machine, populate them all with new articles - running projects 1 click drag and drop done..

Ive only scratched the surface of what this can do. I think this is a must have tool if your serious about using GSA to its full potential. Thanks again Dennis great job!   
  • Hey, just signed up and would like beta access.
  • Can I get in on the beta please?  Thanks!
  • will send you pm. Thanks
  • When lazyblue takes the project file template from SER does it wipe the account created data and target url cache etc?

If not it would be a cool option
  • Hi @hadoken

LazyBlue doesn't touch the account data and target url cache.

If you are creating/duplicating new projects, then it won't copy the account created data and target url cache from your project file template.

If you are editing projects with those ser projects already containing account data and target url cache, Lazyblue won't do nothing to those account data and target url cache

Do you want to still copy the account created data and target url cache when creating/duplicating ser pojects? Not sure the benefit or use when doing that. :)
  • Hey guys,

I'll be taking a vacation in a province that doesn't have stable electricity(and internet connection) from tomorrow until September 5/6. If there's a bug with LazyBlue, I probably can take a deep look at it when I get back. Thanks!
  • Very nice tool. Thank you @dmrt for letting me test it.

I'm having trouble understanding something about the article builder module. More specifically, the 'articles to spin' field. As the articles come already spun from AB what does that field do exactly? Thanks.
  • Hi @delta_squad,

that 'articles to spin' field means the number of articles to join/combine. Will take note of that and will change that naming when I have the time to edit. :)
  • Thanks @dmrt. So if I want to use the articles as they are from AB I have to set 'articles to spin' to 0, right?
  • Hi @delta_squad,

try setting that to 1. tried it initially here and it worked(only charged 1 credit).
  • I'd like to suggest a feature in the spirit of the tool's name. Bulk assigning articles to projects is pretty awesome but it would be even better if there was an 'Auto Import Articles' feature where it uses the Article Builder API or locally stored articles, choosing which projects you want and how often do you want to import new articles, for example, every 5 days import 10 new articles for projects a,b and c. I know I may be asking for too much, but it was just a thought I had. :) 
  • Thanks @delta_squad for the suggestion. :)
  • Hey guys,

Excited to share with you the latest version of LazyBlue, v 2.28, with a number of changes and improvements. :)

- BulkForm - Can now put created projects to the same directory of your template/source project file, for easier ser projects duplication.
    - BulkForm - A more simpler and basic duplicating feature:
    Plain Duplicating Projects Video:
    This covers:
    *- Duplicating projects using the 'verified urls of another project' option(SER's built-in tiers)
    *- Duplicating projects that you "group'd"(meaning your ser project contains the URLs to build backlink to

- BulkForm - create bulk tiers feature!
    If you are using the SER's built-in tiering, the 'Use Verified URls from another project':
    *- Adding tiers to already existing projects
    *- creating your template prj files(for example, having t1 template file, t2 template file, t2 junk template file and so on.
    *- Creating new t1 projects and succeeding tiers(ser's built-in tiering)
    If you are not using SER's built-in tiering, but for each project, you define the URLs to build links:
    *- Please also watch the videos above, especially about the templates since there are also information there. You can also use the same templates even if those templates use the 'use verified urls of another project' option.

- ArticleManager - Can now assign same ArticleBuilder articles to all ser projects
    - ArticleManager - bug fix - getting articles through timer bug fixed.
    - BLM Client - bug fix - BLM client writes to global log file, instead of its own IP.log/txt file
    - BLM Client - some handling/checking for errors when running xruns
    - BulkForm - added some tooltip(the one with the '?' icon with blue background) with some documentation
    - BulkForm - projects box, added check by mask, and organized the projects box right click options
    - BulkForm - added WAC and ACW keys when importing through their gsa-compatible export file
    - BulkForm - now has $$firstarticle_body$$ and $$firstarticle_title$$ in Question_Body and Question_Title boxes
    - BulkForm - added default LazyBlue boxes views:
    LazyBlue-legacybox
    LazyBlue-anchors-keys-all
    LazyBlue-edit-filter-options
    LazyBlue-site-list-edit
    LazyBlue-skip-options

• My Review

I am glad i was one of the beta testers of this demon tool and i am really happy with it. If you are a power gsa user having alot of projects to manage. This tool is made for you, I am a really lazy ass and this tool has helped me do alot of things in less than half time if i had to do them manually. This tool was a bit hard to understand when i first started using it but once you understand the things its only a work of 2 minutes to get things done. I am really impressed with the skills of the developer, he made a really demon tool which is the best in my opinion. I would recommend you guys to get it and it will amaze you totally. This is my honest review about this product and i apologize dmrt for the delay in posting this review. I am a really happy tester of this tool.

Thanks and Regards
    Spikey
  • I've been using also this tool for a while and it is a Life Saver..

Certainly a must if you are dealing with lots of campaigns...

Dennis is also very fast in the improvements section... 

Thanks for this...
  • Hi Dennis, just signed up, really like the look of this.

• Hi @JudderMan, just pm'd you. thanks
  • Looks very cool, would love to give it a try. Thanks
  • @dmrt are you still maintaining this tool? I bought this some time ago and never got a chance to even work with it. I just have not been able to figure it out. I have everything via dropbox..
  • hey @sengines... pm'd you
  • Can I get beta access?
  • can i have beta accses to ? i want to trial it thank you