The Ser Helper Wonder Tool - Save Time x10!
Opening this for Beta Access Now
1. Sign-up to LazyBlue list:
2. Message me here at ser forum requesting for beta access.
3. Now I'm asking for your patience while I get some sleep(it's sleeping time here in my timezone/region at the time of posting this). I also set-up the beta licenses manually.
Here are its current features:
Projects creation/edit features
- Bulk Create/Duplicate Projects
- Bulk Modify Projects
- Bulk Import data from SCM, KM, or other content generators/curators that exports SER-compatible datafields files
- Edit some of ser projects' Options values through a combobox.
- Now this also contains a simple comparer that will show the changes that you've done to your projects! I'm using this when I'm changing projects options values to verify my changes.
- Restore back-up project files
ArticleManager(focus on ArticleBuilder) features
If you are using ArticleBuilders articles, then you'll definitely need this! If you are using articles from SCM, KM or other content generators, then you can use the bulk import datafields feature of above.
- ArticleBuilder Storage Tool
- Bulk Assign of articles from ArticleBuilder storage
Inspyder Backlink Monitor features(For now, I'm including this to LazyBlue, but marking it as in Alpha stage. Still thinking on how to make this more user-friendly, but this is very workable now and I'm always using this)
- My Own BLM Scheduling – BLM Sequential Runs per Batch(Run BLM Projects one after the other)
- Automatically Export Verified URLS from ser projects, and automatically add those backlinks to the target BLM project
- Ser Project URLs Validator (with BLM) – check and remove dead urls/links in ser projects
Testimonial #1: If you “were” active in senuke forum, you might have read Tops very useful thread there. Here’s one of his feedback:
More info and videos at: http://padebuen.com/lazyblue/