Skip to content

LazyBlue Tool - Save Time x10!

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    @dmrt - Wow that was a super fast update after we spoke :)
    Thanks man i will definitely give this a shot now. Will report back.
    Cheers
  • Hey guys, I did some video/text instructions updates at:

- Setting Up, Loading and Saving Boxes View Profiles
    - The Format of the Boxes
    - Options and Data Values Searching
    - Engine Checker/Unchecker Feature

-ArticleBuilder Storage
    -Assigning Articles from Storage above to the ser projects
    But it can also:
    -Assigning Articles NOT from ArticleBuilder – Non-AB Articles
    -Change Title of articles for SER projects that already contain existing articles

Still more to come
  • Thanks dmrt your software saves me a ton of time and is very helpful with support.

• thanks too @tommy99 . I have some more cool features planned to add that it confuses me on when I should stop beta and go with actual release version! :) The more features to add, the more need to test, thus, the use of beta.
  • This tool is AWESOME.  I've been using it for a while and it saves me a **TON** of time. 

For those who have not tried it yet, you don't understand what you're missing.  This is NOT a paid endorsement ;)... I just want to publicly thank dmrt for creating, supporting and continuing to improve this bit of software.  As soon as I get my head around integrating BLM.... I'll be even more over the moon!
  • edited August 2014
    Thanks @Mexiken! This tool has grown from a very little tool into something more flexible because of your support and donations too. :) They motivated me to also make this available here. :)

Although the BLM ser feature is already very workable, I haven't updated it since for now, I concentrated on the bulk project improvements. :) Also I haven't really decided yet if I'll redo the whole BLM feature since found out that the way I built it currently might not be that user-friendly for all. Something that I have to weigh on and reconsider. :)

Thanks again!
    Dennis
  • Also for all current users, some limitations of the bulk proj feature that I can think of right now:

- It doesn't contain all the formats for the ser projects data and option keys. I originally thought that users can supply those keys that don't have format yet. Currently defined formats can be found at bulkproj.ini, [Bulk_Form_Formats] section.
    - haven't tried LazyBlue for other languages, but should still work for most languages.
    - there's currently an issue with my ser project reader/writer, wherein there's a limitation to the number of characters users can assign. (will update this when ready, since tomorrow is a Sunday. :) )

• Hey guys, 

updated to new version 2.19
    - BulkProj: added some auto-zip bug report
    - BulkProj: core change-> major change with prj file reader/writer. For now, only the BulkProj is using the new prj file reader/writer.
    - BulkProj: Add Boxes View Profile(BVP) to Current Boxes View.

• Im all in. Sign me up, I'd love to test this out.
  • sure @CecilDee, sent you private message. :)
  • Hey guys, another update.

v 2.21

- BulkProj: When adding box/es, LazyBlue will now prompt for those 'keys' that it hasn't defined a format yet. User can also use the default format of 'not multi-line, with Only get 1st line and remove other lines'. 
    -BulkProj: For Previous version, when adding a box, it will always take the position after the last box. Now, if there is a blank spot(not containing a box on the UI), then adding a new box will take that blank spot.
    -BulkProj: corrected some * anchor text option keys.
    changed format from combobox 'yes' or 'no' to 'not multi-line':
    use generic anchor text
    use domain anchor text
    use secondary anchor text
    use branding anchor text
    use citation
    use lsi anchor text
    use partial anchor text
    use anchor variation
    use url variation
    use main url variation
    - BulkProj: added 'innerp'(inner preview) format to handle the 'skip * list' options. Here are the 'skip * list':
    skip content list
    skip url content list
    skip country list
    skip lang list
  • Yo, Would love to see what this software can do and test it out.
  • Hi @Interverse,

already sent you pm with access details. Would also love to hear your feedbacks when you use it.
  • @dmrt this looks great. Can you send me a beta copy?
  • yeah sure @hadoken. Will set-up beta access for you and will send you details in a minute or so
  • already sent beta access details @hadoken.

Let me know how it goes, and feedbacks would be great. :)
  • Hi @dmrt can a get a beta copy pls?

Thanks
  • Hi Davbel... I'll send you a pm. :)
  • Hello @dmrt. Can I get in on the beta please?  Thanks!
  • Hi @Brumnick,

will send you a pm
  • If you still have a copy available? I will be glad :)
  • Hi @Spikey

Will send you a pm
  • Hello there,
    Can I also get acess to the beta?

thanks

• Hey @Botman, for the auto-replace emails, it's still in the works, but below is what it currently looks like. Can't say on when it will also be finished, I'll just announce when it's done. Thanks

• ninjass  - also sent a private message
  • Hey guys, already updated LazyBlue to the latest version, with the auto-change/replace emails.

Requirements:
    1. Only open and create schedule only on the 'target vps/machine' that has SER. No "Remote" scheduling of auto-create/replace emails.
    2. If you'll use this feature, then I recommend using this feature after you have created/duplicated ser projects.
    2. Email file containing the emails to use should also be located on your dropbox
    3. email file should contain the gsa-ser compatible email format of <email>:<pop3server>:<port>:<login>:<password>:<sslornot>

• Looks a great tool - I signed up please let me have access

Thanks

Si
  • Hi @spainops

I'll send you a pm. :)
  • Hey guys, updated the tool to version 2.25 with some critical bug fix. You can see more description in the version log. 

I've also made a page in LazyBlue's site for the schedule maintenance tasks - auto-change emails.

Will be creating a new page for the BLM feature as well.

• Hi guys, latest update now optimized the comparer feature. I now recommend this when editing ser projects options/engines/data values with LazyBlue. 

The easy edit of bulk projects options + back-up + comparer feature I think are a good combo when editing bulk projects options.

- Optimized Comparer feature, which I do recommend now to use when changing project options. Right-click on the projects box, then 'Comparer and Restorer'
    - EngineCheckerUnchecker - Optimized
    - MainForm: Renamed 'Schedule auto-create emails' to 'Schedule Maintenance tasks'