Skip to content

'NEXT GENERATION LISTS - 230k unique verifieds for $59 - updated every 3-4 days'

Comments

• @luckskywalker

1) What do you mean by change the old lists? I empty the verified for each new list, insert new scrapes and let it run. There's no 1:1 copying of previous lists like with other sellers. There will be duplicates for sure, with that frequency quite a lot especially on targets that are short on unique domains like contextuals though. Over the course of a month you'll end up with quite a bunch of unique domains.

2) It's written in the OP CB + OCR (no matter you use captchatronix or reverseproxies in my opinion as both show similar results)
  • theseo1

can i get a coupon code please.
  • @theseo1 - Please send me a coupon.

On what tier do you recommend to use these lists?

Thanks.
  • @greeny1232 coupon code sent.

@kinglouie coupon code sent. You can use it on whatever tier you want, it all comes down to your strategy. You can select your platforms like with any list in GSA SER.

NEW LIST RELEASED

The 2nd list is finished with the following stats:

Category - Article............    2201
    Category - Blog Comment.......    20359
    Category - Directory..........    383
    Category - Forum..............    1291
    Category - Guestbook..........    3571
    Category - Image Comment......    384
    Category - Pingback...........    845
    Category - Social Bookmark....    145
    Category - Social Network.....    1748
    Category - Trackback..........    3076
    Category - URL Shortener......    1689
    Category - Video..............    232
    Category - Wiki...............    363
    -------------------------------   
    Total.........................    36287

UNIQUE targets to list1:

Category - Article............    1291
    Category - Blog Comment.......    17794
    Category - Directory..........    172
    Category - Forum..............    423
    Category - Guestbook..........    2254
    Category - Image Comment......    376
    Category - Pingback...........    845
    Category - Social Bookmark....    105
    Category - Social Network.....    403
    Category - Trackback..........    2810
    Category - URL Shortener......    1594
    Category - Wiki...............    122
    Category - Video..............    232

TOTAL    28421

* The lists are deduped by SER default selection when selecting dedupe URLs/Domains

4 more $45 coupons left, PM me if you're interested. Next list will be released on Sunday/Monday.
  • Today I tested the new list #2.
    One Project, 150 threads, 100 private proxies, CB+OCR and the highest was 115 LPM, list is still not finished and I got about 15k verified atm.
    You will only achieve such a high LPM with one Project with a fresh list and working targets. I will definitely stay with your lists and hope the next lists will perform as great as this one with a lot more (contextual) targets included.
    Well done!!! :-)
  • I agree with rkecom..List is just perfect..In fact one of the best list ever..
    LPM and VPM is through the roof..Hope the following list are as good as
    the list 1 and 2...Great Job!

• Hi i need coupon . want to buy it.
  • edited August 2014
    @jaweriya292 please contact me on skype (I've sent a PM). I don't want to accuse anybody, but you joined just 5 minutes ago and are lookingto buy the list. I mean I'm happy for every customer I get, but I want and need to be careful, I'm sure you'll understand.

@rkecom Thanks a lot for the awesome review, glad you like the lists!

@alexmale Thanks for the review, now just keep that momentum going ;)

Thank you guys for the orders, all $45 coupons taken! PM me for a 10% off (lifetime) if you're looking for some new, fresh verified lists!
  • The lists are AWESOME! Excited to get the new one! I am getting great results.

For the first time since using GSA (about a year) and buying and trying many other lists from vendors here, I am getting VPM that is almost equal to the # of LPM.... its crazy! And I am consistently seeing over 100 VpM!

I hope the new lists deliver the same results!
  • Please send me the lifetime coupon, i'm interested.
  • @webgrafix thank you for the review, glad you like the list!

@xjackx PM & coupon sent for the 10% off lifetime !
  • Please send me a coupon
    Want to buy
  • I signed on when the first list came out. I have tried other lists and these lists definitely produce better results! Thank you!
  • Hey theseo1, please send the list, your payment option, and coupon if still available! 
  • @Tenison & @elliotps932 Coupon codes sent for the 10% off lifetime

@newbieseo thank you for the nice review, glad you liked the lists so far :)
  • edited August 2014
    NEW LIST RELEASED

Raw List Stats:
    Category - Article............: 2048
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 23838
    Category - Directory..........: 427
    Category - Forum..............: 1807
    Category - Guestbook..........: 2077
    Category - Image Comment......: 519
    Category - Pingback...........: 1212
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 425
    Category - Social Network.....: 2115
    Category - Trackback..........: 4579
    Category - URL Shortener......: 3430
    Category - Video..............: 360
    Category - Wiki...............: 388
    Total.........................: 43225

Unique targets to previous list:
    Category - Article............    1110
    Category - Blog Comment.......    17609
    Category - Directory..........    163
    Category - Forum..............    393
    Category - Guestbook..........    3098
    Category - Image Comment......    313
    Category - Pingback...........    660
    Category - Social Bookmark....    113
    Category - Social Network.....    405
    Category - Trackback..........    2435
    Category - URL Shortener......    897
    Category - Video..............    20
    Category - Wiki...............    142
    Total.........................: 27358

Again, I think the number of new contextuals is absolutely decent with a total of 1.657 FRESH, UNIQUE contextuals!

I've deduped all 3 first lists of the service and came up with some pretty decent stats:

MOST RECENT 3 LISTS UNIQUE TARGETS & DOMAINS PER ENGINE (created within 8 days):

Category - Article............    3560
    Category - Blog Comment.......    57457
    Category - Directory..........    714
    Category - Forum..............    2654
    Category - Guestbook..........    6203
    Category - Image Comment......    1031
    Category - Pingback...........    1928
    Category - Social Bookmark....    568
    Category - Social Network.....    2866
    Category - Trackback..........    8976
    Category - URL Shortener......    4432
    Category - Video..............    380
    Category - Wiki...............    647
    Total.........................    91416

Now that's a total of 7073 unique contextuals targets within 8 days. And it's just 3 lists, now imagine the numbers over the course of a month :)

If you're looking for FRESH, working, unique targets every 3-4 days PM me for a 10% off lifetime coupon. Just plug-and-play these lists and watch your LPM/VPM going through the roof!
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I've bought most of the lists on this forum (as well as building my own of course) and i have to say this is one of the best. Good number of contextuals and good LpM, VpM.
    @theseo1 has done a good job here.
  • @gooner Thanks for the honest feedback, much appreciated and glad you like it!

I got some sweet news coming up for my list subscribers, you'll receive an email probably about tomorrow morning and I'll announce in here. Something that will definitely increase your LPMs ;)
  • @theseo1 You are getting me excited! :)
  • Sounds good can you give me the 10% off lifetime coupon too?
  • edited August 2014
    NEW LIST RELEASED

New list has been just uploaded (43k targets) to the panel and here are the stats. The green numbers in brackets indicate the new, unique targets to the previous list:

Category - Article............    2048    (981)
    Category - Blog Comment.......    23838    (21173)
    Category - Directory..........    427    (243)
    Category - Forum..............    1807    (673)
    Category - Guestbook..........    2077    (5587)
    Category - Image Comment......    519    (721)
    Category - Pingback...........    1212    (491)
    Category - Social Bookmark....    425    (211)
    Category - Social Network.....    2115    (856)
    Category - Trackback..........    4579    (2176)
    Category - URL Shortener......    3430    (4306)
    Category - Video..............    360    (86)
    Category - Wiki...............    388    (240)
    Total.........................    43225    (37744)

Special Offer Limited to NGL subscribers:

It's getting more and more hard to get contextual links. I'm doing my very best to scrape as many as possible of them and to improve the success rate for my subscribers, I decided to include BanditIM's text captcha solving service in my listbuilding.

As a subscriber of NGL, you get a 5 day risk free trial with BanditIM's text captcha solving service that's currently only available in private. You just have to visit the 'BanditIM' page inside the NGL panel, take the coupon code and register with the link provided. You will get a completely free 5 days trial period in which you aren't billed a single cent. If you decide to continue with BanditIM (which I personally definitely recommend), the service goes at $8 per IP you want to access the service from.

For those skeptical about the service, I've sent about 15k questions to BanditIM just within the last 2 days of the currently published list and I'm absolutely sure it helped a lot to increase the number of unique targets that I managed to post.

For those wondering if my service is good value for money, please check the current stats of the last 4 lists combined. Different to other providers, these stats are ALL unique, not combined with previous lists, targets. If there's a number written, it's for unqiue domains / targets! Not a single duplicate URL or domain included (domain for the default selection SER uses to dedupe domains) in these stats:

These are the unique targets (deduped by SER for unique Domains and unique URLs) after deduping List#1 - List#4:

Category - Article............    4313
    Category - Blog Comment.......    75279
    Category - Directory..........    890
    Category - Forum..............    3074
    Category - Guestbook..........    9320
    Category - Image Comment......    1709
    Category - Pingback...........    2401
    Category - Social Bookmark....    746
    Category - Social Network.....    3532
    Category - Trackback..........    10852
    Category - URL Shortener......    8437
    Category - Video..............    456
    Category - Wiki...............    847
    Total.........................    121856

And that's just 4 lists, there are at least 4 more lists to come :)
  • This is the best lists that I have bought. More success rate than the red list from other sellers. Keep the good work guys!
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    I'm proud to confirm that @theseo1 and I have partnered together to offer you this 5 day free trial of my service. This promotion is not available to the public and by buying his lists you get the opportunity to try out my text captcha service FREE of charge and cancel if you so desire. If you have any questions about it, feel free to send me a PM or shoot me an email at support@banditim.com. Thanks!
  • @xjackx Thanks for reporting back, glad you like the list!

@BanditIM looking forward how the subscribers will like it! I'm sure everybody will notice an overall increase in LPM, at least I did.
  • for a very specific project I'm in need of a list ASAP. Looked around in a few forum and this one is getting rave reviews - so, I just ordered. Looking forward to download it and give it a go...
  • im interested. Do fire me the coupon
  • Any coupons still available?
  • @lallip thanks for joining :)

@MidasWebEngineers PM sent.

@NextSEO PM sent.
  • I'd like to apply so how do I do so?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I thought I would leave my review for anyone thinking about investing into these lists.

So far I'm really impressed with them. With just 4 lists so far for the month, my verified numbers are hitting over 200k per day and my lpm is over 400.

Stats after running for 20 hours: http://screencast.com/t/Hqmzt8nj4os

These lists are definitely worth the money. A big time saving alternative to making your own verified lists, which I do on the side anyway.

You'll have lots of customers if you can maintain the quality of the lists each month.