Skip to content

'NEXT GENERATION LISTS - 230k unique verifieds for $59 - updated every 3-4 days'

124»

Comments

• @Spikey you actually received already 6 lists in your current subscription time, so you'll get full 8, no worries. Nevertheless, I extended all subscribers for 4 days due to the delayed release of the new list.

NEW LIST RELEASED
    Category - Article............: 2099
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 15113
    Category - Directory..........: 638
    Category - Forum..............: 2173
    Category - Guestbook..........: 1822
    Category - Image Comment......: 1810
    Category - Indexer............: 3669
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 218
    Category - Social Network.....: 2257
    Category - Trackback..........: 1545
    Category - URL Shortener......: 4474
    Category - Video..............: 196
    Category - Wiki...............: 579
    -------------------------------
    Total.........................: 36593

Currently I'm not accepting new subscribers to the list. The service will go out of business during the next month, thanks to everybody who subscribed during the period. If you have any questions about your current access or feel you missed on value promized, contact me and I'll do my best to make you get exactly what is advertised and what you paid for. There might be some other list service on my end coming up during the next month with a one-time payment per list pricing (between $30 - $40 range), stay tuned :)
  • Can you tell when will you release your new service? and till when will this service last? my subscription is ending tomorrow and i cant re subscribe, and i dont want to miss any list :/ 
  • I've sent you a PM.
    I subscribed on 1st sept. and today when I went to download ur latest list,it says my subscription expired,altough you should've extend it with 13 more days due to your vacancy time.

Cheers
  • @Spikey and @acotut both taken care of via PM.
  • Is this list constantly updated? (even by paying)
  • @CheapcaptchaCS actually the most recent update been released just yesterday, but the service is closed for public sales, sorry.
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    Whats the reason for cancelling best link list service out there?