Skip to content

Possibly the new way to solve reCaptcha?

edited December 2012 in Other / Mixed
Hello there friends. This is my first post here, and I am very excited about the GSA Captcha Breaker. I would like to ask something to @Sven and @CaptchaSniper, do you happen to know about Operation "Renigger"?  The method can be used to solve a part of the reCaptchas. Just asking though, I would like to hear about it. Thanks, and by the way GSA SER and CS Rock!

Tagged:

Comments

• Rest assured, even without Recaptcha, GSA Captcha Breaker has been absolutely amazing in beta. I've had a lot of fun with it ;)
  • :D As with all GSA products, Captcha Breaker too will be a hit. I just hope its bundled with GSA SER. Bit I would like @Sven and @CaptchaSniper take over using operation Renigger.
  • How can I become a beta tester for Captcha Breaker? Really keen on this product
  • Ohhh, you don't want to know what I had to do to make that happen.... (I'm still sore)
  • I am keen on this Captcha breaker too... any hints on a release date? I can test too if it's needed. Cheers NR
  • I think beta tester spots are taken, and release date should be in about 7-10 days from last time where I read that it will be in about 2 weeks...

Please note that these above is not official release date, just my calculation... LOL
  • Very look forward to it. ;) NR
  • cpatcha breaker will be GSA christmas gift =)
  • OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    Gsanta Claus :-P
  • Would be great if current customers can get some kind of discount. And please, email us as soon as it goes live? I check every day (I'm just impatient like that - can't wait)
  • edited December 2012
    Sven said there will be a launch discount.