Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• Give me the discount coupon
    i will give it a try
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Milan

Sure, check your PMs please!
  • "Give me 10% Discount"

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    dangergirl

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • "Give me 100% Discount" -- just kidding

Please "Give me 10% Discount"

• Give me 10% discount pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
    coin666

tcsmith007

• "Give me 10% Discount"
    filescape

• edited June 2014
    Give Me A 10% Discount please
  • Please "Give me 10% Discount" :)
    zwoodb42

babasss

• "Give me 10% Discount"
    Molex

• "Give me 10% Discount"
    wolverine

• edited June 2014
    Though i went full crazy earlier , I actually went ahead and tried this service out. Very decent solve rates with a great UI. Real time stats on how many threads used and captchas submitted.For about $15 ( lowest plan ) you definitely cant go wrong.A+ and highly recommended 
  • How is it at solving the latest recaptchas?
  • I would love to have 10% discount coupon please
    spammasta

Hey, thanks for deciding to give it a try and I am extremely happy you were not left disappointed :)

Cheers mate :)
    andy1024

nipester

Unfortunately it is still a race which OCR will be able to solve the latest recaptcha type.

The good news is that since a week already Google stopped displaying it at many many sites and returning back the good old blobs which we can solve. You shouldn't be hitting the new type that much anymore..
  • I want to know captchatronix solve recaptcha type success rate?
  • rpkruks dorankseo  i am really not sure about its success rate .But i guess it somewhere over 25% for sure.  
    dorankseo

Currently the overall Recaptcha solving rate is somewhere 45%-55% for all types combined. It is lower than usual as the new recaptcha type is not yet supported
  • "Give me 10% Discount"
  • I have tested this service with 1 million normal recaptchas (only normal ones) with self-made software which monitoring response from google- > 60-70% solving -> from 5 to 8% correctness. It's low and nobody tell me that I'm wrong, but unfortunately, there are no better service out in the market at the moment (except human typers). It's still suitable for use because response is fast. I recommend it but still looking for someone who will provide better OCR.

PS: I have never tested bloobs solving and correctness, I think it's useless to test it.
    simo777

•  I use spamvilla as first and CB as second  captchatronix was setup within CB and it show the success rate is about 25%