Skip to content

Contents for GSA

Comments

• yes it is..but when u get 30-40 articles then they all started to 'read similar'..though sentences are different, the flow is same..and I think G can detect that..If  I am using this as tier1 article, I don't post more than 50...thats max..IF i am using it as tier2..I dont care too much and use sometimes for entire campaigns..

Anyway I dont use handspun articles that much these days :)  
  • Makes sense -- however, there IS a way to break up patterns in sentences so each article has a different form and I am working on adding in that element like the Ultra Spun Articles over at LeadingArticles.com.

Here's the sample article they have on learning Spanish -- which is mainly the TITLE and FIRST PARAGRAPH:

{{Learning Spanish Does Not Have to be Hard|How to Learn Spanish Easily|You Don't Have to Struggle to Learn Spanish|It Can Be Fun and Easy to Learn Spanish|Why Learning Spanish Is Not Difficult}|{Do You Need Help Learning Spanish?|Tips To Learn Spanish Quickly|Are You Trying to Learn Spanish?|Best Ways to Learn Spanish Fast|How to Learn Spanish Easily}|{Tips for Learning Spanish|Learning Spanish - Tips and Tricks|Tricks That Remove The Pain from Learning Spanish|Learning Spanish - Hints & Tricks To Learn Faster|Time-Shaving Tricks To Learn Spanish Easier and Faster}|{So You Need Help Learning Spanish|You Want Some Help Learning Spanish|Looking for Help Learning Spanish|Seeking Help Learning Spanish|Desperately Seeking Help Learning Spanish}|{Quick Hints To Help You Learn Spanish|Learn Spanish - Fast Learning Tips|Learn Spanish - Tips for Quick Learning|Learn Spanish - Helpful Hints for Learning Quickly|Learn Spanish - Smart Tips For Fast Learning}}

{{Even someone who has never tried to learn a different language can learn Spanish.|You can learn to speak Spanish, even if you've never studied a foreign language.|Learning Spanish can be accomplished by anyone, no matter what their prior experience with languages.|Whether or not you've ever spoken a single word of another language, you can learn Spanish.|Learning Spanish is something you can definitely do, even if it's the first time you've ever tried to learn a foreign language.} {Learning languages seems like a daunting task but everybody is capable of doing it.|It is widely believed that new languages must be hard to learn, but it's something anyone can pick up.|New languages are a skill like anything else, and one that anyone can acquire.|Speaking a language for the first time may seem difficult, but anyone who makes a serious effort can learn how.|The fact is, anyone can learn to speak a new language, as long as they are willing to give it some serious study.} {After all, there are a lot of great reasons to learn a language other than the one you grew up speaking.|When you think about it, you can probably think of many advantages to being able to speak another language.|In today's global culture, there are so many benefits to being multilingual.|Being able to speak more than one language gives you an instant advantage in many ways.|Having the ability to converse in another language is a valuable skill to have nowadays.} {Learning a new language will help you if you travel outside of the country.|For one thing, it makes traveling to other countries much easier.|Knowing more than one language can really help if you do any traveling.|One obvious way it can be of use is if you travel to a place where the new language is spoken.|Think of how much easier it would be if you ever travel to a country where they speak the language you've learned.} {It could also help you better communicate with the people you meet in your own community.|But it can also be very useful right at home, conversing with people in your own area.|Yet it can be just as helpful in your own home town.|It's also very likely that people right in your own city or nearby speak Spanish, making it useful at home too.|Today, however, it can be just as beneficial even if you never leave your own region.} {Many people start their foray into language learning with learning Spanish.|Spanish is a very popular second language to learn for people who have never studied another language before.|If you only speak one language and want to learn another, Spanish is a very good choice.|For people who are planning to learn another language for the first time, Spanish is a wise choice for several reasons.|Learning Spanish is especially recommended for people who are making their first attempt at a new language.} {Here are a few hints that should make the learning process easier.|There are some things that you can do to make your study faster and more enjoyable.|Let's look at some ways to make learning Spanish simpler.|By following some guidelines, you can shorten your learning curve when it comes to speaking Spanish.|If you want to learn Spanish quickly, follow a few simple tips and it will be much easier.}|{Learning a language does not have to be stressful.|Many people have anxiety about learning a new language, but it does not have to be hard.|Picking up a new language is not as difficult as you might think.|Believe it or not, you can learn a new language quickly and easily.|Contrary to popular belief, learning how to speak a new language does not have to take a long time.} {In fact, learning a new language can be a lot of fun!|When you approach it in the right way, it's quite enjoyable!|The truth is, you can have a great time learning a new language!|It's really quite a bit of fun if you don't make it into a chore!|Nothing is more natural; it can actually be quite a bit of fun to master a new language!} {Think of the doors a new language will open.|Focus on the opportunities that speaking another language can bring.|When you give it some thought, knowing another language can mean many great possibilities.|A whole new world is opened when you learn a new language.|A new language means that you have a skill that can be used in so many ways.} {You'll have an easier time when you travel. For one thing, it can make traveling much simpler.|When you travel, it can make you much more at ease.|If you travel, it can make communication much less of a problem.|Consider how much more comfortable you'll feel if you do any traveling.} {You might even have an easier time communicating with people in your own city.|Not only that, but you may find you can talk to more people right where you live.|It's also very likely that you'll be able to communicate more easily with many residents of the city or town where you live.|Even at home, there's a good chance it will enable you to speak to more people.|It will even increase your communication skills right where you live.} {Many jobs require applicants to know at least two languages.|In today's economy, knowing another language can make it easier to get a job.|Having another language also expands your employment opportunities.|You are also required to know another language for many jobs today.|If you know two or more languages, you are also qualified for many more jobs.} {If you live in the United States that second language is usually Spanish.|The language that is used the most in the United States, next to English, is Spanish.|Spanish is definitely emerging as America's second language.|For people who live in the U.S., the language that is spreading most quickly is Spanish.|People who live in America are increasingly finding that Spanish is becoming the nation's second language.}
  • edited October 2012
    so all this talk about content gave me an idea and I created this service for people that want content from Kontent Machine but don't want to pay the monthly fee. I created it after reading this thread, so I really value your feedback. Like I said, it will be using Kontent machine. So this is for people that don't want to pay the monthly fee for kontent machine but still want the templates and content from it.

I'm starting out at $3 per campaign and I'll see how it goes.

http://bizadder.com

• Number 1 rule in making a proposition -- you left out the PRICE.  That'll instantly drop conversions below 1% unless you tell folks up front.  That's my specialty -- conversions
  • @fullspeed - Thanks for the catch. it was super late last night when I was putting it together.
  • Has anyone tried jetspinner?
  • I just added a feature to bizadder.com were i make the opening paragraph from article builder if your niche is in one of the many categories over there. This way the title and the opening paragraph read really well. :)

I am going to include that for free and reduce the price per campaign to $2. Go give it a try and tell me what you think.
  • FYI, AutoContentWriter 1.1 just released and it supports output to GSA templates, including automatically generated keywords and categories
  • @collywobbles - Excellent news :) downloading update now!
  • edited November 2012
    We have just released v1.1.1 This version provides much more accurate and relevant articles based on your keywords. We found that the article source search engines were returning many irrelevant articles so we added our own filter on top to ensure increased accurary.

So now, if you search using a simple term eg car battery, then each word will have to be present in a source article for it to be considered. You can still use quotes eg "car battery" to ensure the entire exact phrase is present in an article. You can still use negative terms eg car battery -motorcycle, to exclude source articles that contain negative terms.

The tests we have done show much better relevance and accuracy (easy to tell from the titles returned!).

NEW More accurate and relevant articles (some article source search engines were returning poorly matching articles)
    NEW Faster finding of categories from articles

To update simply click the update button on the Help and Support tab inside ACW.

(special discount code for GSA members use GSA47)
  • Hey guys,

I just saw this thread and wanted to let you know that we have solved the "not enough content" issue a couple of releases ago.

As you know we implemented an "About Me" builder and we will be including "about me" snippets in the GSA templates too.

@theorbital, we are fully backing you up with your initiative as we've already talked.

Regards,
    KM
  • @collywobbles - Is v1.1.1 posted? I am suing the msi setup and it is always showing v1.1.0?

• you should be be able to update automatically from inside ACW on the Help/Support tab. It just installs what has changed rather than do a full update - much easier now.

Yes 1.1.1 is the latest version, there's a chance the msi is out of date, just clicking update.
  • AutoContentWriter update. Please click the update button in the Help and Support tab on ACW.

NEW Added Refresh Articles button to create new spins and re-insert links without refetching articles
    BUG Fixed issue with adding links inside a spin which meant they occasionally weren't shown when unspun
    BUG Fixed issue with some template fields not being spun
    BUG Fixed issue with some sources not returning articles
  • @theorbital -- I'm a fan of the single page salesletter for sure. However, and not to be critical here -- but I believe the copywriting is choppy and lacking flow that will lead to higher conversions.  I know you're just starting with your offer and trying to build a little side biz while you get the search engine stuff working for yourself -- but the more you work on that copy -- the BETTER your own sites will convert as well as the bizadder.com site.  ;-)
  • thanks @fullspeed for the feedback. PM Sent as I don't want to hijack this thread.
  • @collywobbles

I sent you a pm. I'm interested in your program and I would like to see a sample Article with my keyword.
  • senty4love  how you do para spinning with KM, i cant find that option
  • Happy new year to all of our customers :)

We have wrapped up a few bug fixes into a new version.

NEW User notified on startup when new version available
    NEW %url% now recognised as special case when generating links
    NEW Failure to find sufficient material for one keyword phrase no longer kills article generation for other phrases
    BUG Fixed issue with punctuation in spun verisons
    BUG Fixed issue with pdfs not saving
    BUG Fixed inability to save/load empty strings as entries in confguration profiles
    BUG Fixed problem with the word "percent" in spun text
    BUG Fixed issue with unused title still invoking spinner
    BUG Fixed issue with links being added to wrong sentences
    BUG Changed internal markup to avoid "~! ~" in output from spinnerchief
  • Here's a sample article I just generated with the latest version of AutoContentWriter

• collywobbles - Been using it and I love it. A couple of additional features to make it better would be to randomize number of paragraphs with spin sentences selected and the ability to scrape multiple keywords/phrases. I usually have 20+ keywords and that means I have to do that individually for each keyword/phrase. Also, ability to randomize number of pics and videos and their placement... it uses the same number and always places them in the same location.

Even otherwise an awesome tool and an excellent replacement for GAP Pro.
  • Hi tumpien, you can enter multiple keywords by using a semi colon eg dog training; weight loss; green tea

This will then take your settings and (eg 10 articles) and repeat for each set of keywords.

I agree about the randomisation, and that is something we will are working on.
  • 1.1.4  NEW User defined templates allow easily customisable output for use with 3rd party tools eg GSA, Sick, SeNuke
           BUG Fixed bug with categories when posting articles to Wordpress

First a reminder that we do have an affiliate program, just sign up in the membership area, we pay out 20% of any sales (without tax).

We have already done two releases so far this year. The first was to fix a few little bugs. The second release, today, of ACW 1.1.4 introduces a new feature called Custom Templates. You could already save ACW output as text, html, PDF or as a template for other tools like Sick and GSA Search Engine Ranker. Well now you can customise the output template for these tools or for importing into other tools that we don't support directly (eg SeNuke).

Full details of the custom templates are in the updated PDF which is in the install folder (or click Guide in the Help tab of ACW).

Here is an example custom template (just a text file), which is actually a slightly enhanced version of the built in GSA template

##ACW_LINEBREAK=\n##
    ##ACW_KEYWORDSEP=,##
    ##ACW_CATEGORYSEP=|##
    Keywords #ACW_KEYWORDS#
    Article_Title #ACW_TITLE#
    Article #ACW_ARTICLETEXT#
    Article_Summary #ACW_75#
    Category #ACW_CATEGORIES#|Misc*|General|misc*
    Website_title #ACW_TITLE#
    Description_250 #ACW_250#
    Description_450 #ACW_450#

The ## commands simply define values and the # commands get replaced by the relevant ACW output such as category, title, article body etc

Any problems, please consult the support desk / knowledge base at http://support.autocontentwriter.com
  • In fact, you should be able to add the trans option to this eg

##ACW_LINEBREAK=\n##
    ##ACW_KEYWORDSEP=,##
    ##ACW_CATEGORYSEP=|##
    Keywords #ACW_KEYWORDS#
    Article_Title #ACW_TITLE#
    Article #ACW_ARTICLETEXT#
    Article_Summary #ACW_75#
    Category #ACW_CATEGORIES#|Misc*|General|misc*
    Website_title #ACW_TITLE#
    Description_250 #ACW_250#
    Description_450 #ACW_450#
    Website_title_(German) #trans #ACW_TITLE# #notrans
    Description_450_(German) #trans #ACW_450# #notrans
    Description_250_(German) #trans #ACW_250# #notrans
    Description_450_(Polish) #trans #ACW_450# #notrans
    Description_250_(Polish) #trans #ACW_250# #notrans
  • edited January 2013
    i bought ACW too ... but pitty for some niches like playstation network ... i get too less conent ..
    but i read above you can add more keywords with ;  have to try if that gives better results

else it looks pretty good and it generates a easy data file you can import again ..

uhm @collywobbles .. i am new to the template stuff with GSA .. so ..
    i put that text in GSATEMPLATE.txt and then ?

• Use ACW to generate your spun article then go to Publish and save as GSA template. If you don't want to use the built in template for GSA then create your own (eg the one above).

Then in GSA, edit or create a project, and go to Tools->Import->Data Fields, and load the ACW article file. Your fields will be filled in.

If you are having keyword issues then please send them to support@autocontentwriter.com and I will try to help you. But yes, you are correct, if there isn't much content at the article sites then we can't scrape it.

Hope that helps.

• edited January 2013
    great !! i wrote you a mail @collywobbles thanks for the VERY quick support!

maybe you could add some "fallback" like in KM .. scraping some blogs content .. or anything ;)

------------
    collywobbles said :
    I forgot to say, to use a custom template, select "Custom" on the "save
    as template" dialog. You can then browse and choose the custom template,
    then ACW will save your spun article using your template.

thanks for help
  • The problem with scraping blogs is that it is difficult to extract the content. We use lots of regular expressions to search/scrape/extract sentences from article sites. Also with blogs, you don't know what the quality will be like....
  • yes that for sure .. but kinda only as fallback for such small niches the app cannot find enough content at the sites maybe just a suggestion

• no problem thanks for the suggestion!