Skip to content

Free Software - SER Footprint Editor (easily add footprints to SER engines)

s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
edited January 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
*NOTE* - Please note I consider this software in "beta" so if you find bugs, please let me know.

What does the software do? The whole idea behind SER Footprint Editor is to make it easier for SER users to add footprints to existing engines in SER. By adding more targeted footprints to your engines, you can scrape more targets and drop more backlinks. :P

Screenshot of the app:

Instead of explaining how the software works, it might be best to check out the video:

Features:

• 100% Free - No Opt-in, OTO, or other BS!
  • Automatic Updater!
  • Proxy Support!
  • Automatically fetches Google search count for every footprint!
  • Allows you to easily modify engines footprints!
  • Another generic feature to make it sound better than it really is!
  • Other features that I'm too tired to come up with right now!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Keep in mind this is free and hasn't been tested too much so there might be some bugs. If you find a bug, just let me know so we can fix it and push an update out as soon as possible.

Happy holidays!

Comments

• Thank you so much......!!!!!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @s4nt0s this is fantastic! And a very sexy interface to boot.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Indeed a nice GUI I have to admit :) Great product.
  • ""Installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on this operating system. Contact your application vendor.""

Bugger !! - Windows XP SP2
  • Thanks @s4nt0s! Great idea and pretty sexy GUI
  • edited December 2013
    OMG this is awesome. Thanks Santa ;)
  • edited December 2013

Hmmm....why can't I load up the engine files? They aren't there....I can't find them anywhere....
  • @JudderMan wrong folder.... they are in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GSA Search Engine Ranker\Engines
  • @coneh34d DoH! Thanks man.
  • Nice! Thanks a lot for sharing this, should really come in handy.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Glad you guys like it. Let me know if you find bugs or find thinks to improve with the software. :)
  • wow good job @s4nt0s this is great!
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Looks great. Did you program that @s4nt0s

Will try it out and offer some suggestions if I find anything to add to it.
  • You are the man! ^:)^
  • thx, good job @s4nt0s :D
  • @s4nt0s not working with win xp sp3 it requires .net 4.5 already :( too bad can you make it work with xp please? :(
  • Very nice, it's about time I start editing footprints. Wish SER would have this awesome skin ;)
  • great tool !
    edited December 2013
    Just letting everyone know any bugs that were mentioned here or via PM should now be fixed and it should work on Windows XP.

Let me know if you run into any other issues. 
  • edited December 2013
    So, As to just how powerful this little program.

I spent about a week scraping and adding in new footprints. On Just one platform the article  and this is my results.

image"LPM"">
  • Well anyway the image is kinda shitty but my LPM 1417.  And my submitted for a few hours is 577300  I'm easily going to go over 1 mil submitted today.
  • edited December 2013
    Wow :)
  • Wow I will 2nd that
  • Hi program looks great but I get an error on install (running windows 2008 server r8 on a vps).

I attached the log below cheers

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.1008
    System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    clr.dll : 4.0.30319.1008 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
    dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/SER%20Footprint%20Editor.application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\SER Footprint Editor.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
    + Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/SER%20Footprint%20Editor.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
    + Manifest XML signature is not valid.
    + SignatureDescription could not be created for the signature algorithm supplied.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [1/1/2014 11:35:15 AM] : Activation of C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\SER Footprint Editor.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [1/1/2014 11:35:15 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestParse)
    - Exception reading manifest from file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/SER%20Footprint%20Editor.application: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
    - Source: System.Deployment
    - Stack trace:
    at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
    at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
    at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
    --- Inner Exception ---
    System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SignatureValidation)
    - Manifest XML signature is not valid.
    - Source: System.Deployment
    - Stack trace:
    at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
    --- Inner Exception ---
    System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException
    - SignatureDescription could not be created for the signature algorithm supplied.
    - Source: System.Security
    - Stack trace:
    at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignedInfo(AsymmetricAlgorithm key)
    at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignature(AsymmetricAlgorithm key)
    at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.CheckSignatureReturningKey(AsymmetricAlgorithm& signingKey)
    at System.Deployment.Internal.CodeSigning.SignedCmiManifest.Verify(CmiManifestVerifyFlags verifyFlags)
    at System.Deployment.Application.Manifest.AssemblyManifest.ValidateSignature(Stream s)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

• @s4nt0s Thank you! My LPM's just went through the roof!
  • Since editing the engines are you getting a lot of These type of Verified links 100partners.com/wp-admin/%get_posted_url%
  • edited January 2014
    @hunar
    noob question: How do you identify new footprints?
    Very nice lpm, how many verrified?
    Looks like we have some more bugs to fix. Like I said, we didn't have a lot of time to test it out, I just wanted to get it out there. 

I'll have my developer look at it when he's back after new years. Sorry about that.

Hope everyone has a great New Year. 
  • @cefege S4nt0s Gave a very nice guide in his video. :)
  • Ah my bad, was on phone and couldn't play it. Looks easier than I expected :)