Skip to content

Incredible Indexer - WOW!!!

I didn't run through the whole batch, but approximately 92% of my links are indexed. They are all contextual (ie new content) Articles, Social Networks and Wiki. Well worth the investment. My rankings started dancing 4 days after I launched the service, and have been dancing ever since.

Satan's Apprentice gives you 2 horns up.

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Yeah, I give this guy two thumbs up as well. Nice service.
  • @Satans_Apprentice - dude, you just cost me $24.99 ;) Was weighing up various indexers, trialed a few and have used some in the past but not for SER....and then you put this up :) Thanks man, it's just trying to load my 92k links I have waiting.
  • Yep I tried this service too (signed up since couple of days) and it's been good. My contextual brand new properties has around 45-50% indexing rate which is not bad I guess.
  • Do you drip feed them ? I do, I think it's a big nono to not do that.
  • @spunko2010 No. Not sure if I should be doing that. Maybe worth asking @ron but AFAIK his opinion was also a no-no on this.
  • spunko, how do you drip feed them?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Can anyone post the link where i can learn more about this indexer.

Thanks
  • @jonathanjon

Options > Indexing and look at bottom "Drip feed if supported".
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited November 2013
    Drip feeding is pointless mathematically if you continuously build links each day => you end up with the same number of links indexed each day.

Example: You build 1000 links per day, and you send everything to the indexer. Pretend that all 1000 links get indexed each day (to show the math clearly) - and this happens to be your exact plan. So let's look at the math:

Drip Feed = 5 days
    Days 1 - 5  => build 1000 links each day (and every day thereafter)

So what happens with indexing on Day 6, Day 7 ... and every day going forward??

Day 6 = 1/5(Day2) + 1/5(Day3) + 1/5(Day4) + 1/5(Day5) + 1/5(Day6) = 1000 LINKS

Day 7 = 1/5(Day3) + 1/5(Day4) + 1/5(Day5) + 1/5(Day6) + 1/5(Day7) = 1000 LINKS

etc., etc., etc.

You always end up shoving the exact same number of links through the indexer. So if you steadily build about the same number of links each day, you are accomplishing nothing with drip feeding.

The real intent of the discussion is link velocity, and making an upfront decision on how many links do you want indexed each day on your properties. You want a consistent number that over the long haul stays consistent, or trends higher over time. If you start your link velocity in the right place (based on your best educated estimate), and you index consistently, you will do just fine.

• Ron, I would think dripfeeding is also for the purpose of making sure your link stays before indexing them. If you have them indexed straight away then they are taken away by the webmaster, that would be links lost in google's eyes and probably not so good. Am I right to say this?

Pratik and others, does "drip feed if supported" do the above? It'll be good if SER could reverify each link 5 days after its first verification before sending it to the indexer. I'm not sure if this option does something similar.
  • @jonathanjon Not sure, never used that option. Perhaps @Sven may be able to answer your question better. :)