Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• The service works great. I'm seeing at least 80% indexing in the first 2 days for my targets.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Crownvic

Thanks for Your feedback man!

I am happy you like my service :)
  • Hi i want to try your service please activate trail on my account

USERNAME : samgeroden

Thanks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    infidevteam

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your private messages for the Voucher code I just sent You

I hope you will like my service!
  • Id like to test your service. Could you please send me a voucher code?
    Liolik

• wow! I already like it for so quick response)
    Liolik

Thanks!

Well, i am almost always available from 7 AM to 12 AM (GMT+2 ) and usually respond pretty quick, unless sometimes when i need to handle something offline few hours..
  • ok here's my review on the service from the 1000 free credits...

I just took this screenshot now.... 3 DAYS after running my links... hmm i dont know if this is bad or not but quite terrible for me..... maybe i will wait more at least 50% of my links should've indexed.

edited November 2013
    jamesmurren

Regularly such rate is achieved after the first 10-15 minutes of processing. and after 3 days it should be way higher.

Are you sure all your links are alive, are not 301 redirects and etc.. Have you read the info written about link indexing when you click the big red button on top of the create new campaign screen?

EDIT:
    Well, actually just took a quick look into your account and your campaign with 834 links (which i assume is from your screenshot) is still dripfeeding, and only 582 links are processed so far. So 299 links indexed from 582 processed, is other thing, ain't it?
  • A quick review. Just put 1k links for 2 day dripfeeding. It already processed 50+ links. And here is a screenshot from scrapebox (I've checked 46 already submitted links)

I find it as a very good result. 

• Actually Im now using both indexer which are Indexification and Instant Link Indexer.
    I submit links to both in once, is that too much that having 2 index services?

• innozemec oh yes... they are still dripfeeding... didn't realized that oh well will wait for more days and review again.. thanks for that..
    kelvinkhy

As I explained somewhere earlier in this thread, both services can be used together without any worries and actually that contributes to getting higher chances of indexing the most out of your links.

Both services use pretty different set of techniques for indexing, so some links that doesn't get indexed through one of the service have chance to get indexed through the other and vice versa.

Actually, many of my Indexification customers started using both services at once and report really better final results
    jamesmurren

Sure, no problems :)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited November 2013
    Hi Just purchased it, but can't find my API Key. Where do I find it? Thanks EDIT: Never mind find it.
    spunko2010

Thanks for your purchase!

OK, glad you managed it by yourself :)

Keep me posted if you have any questions or problems
  • i think need  10% DISCOUNT
    edited November 2013
    qianking88

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• Hi @innozemec - could you send me a voucher when you get time. I really want to give this a whirl. Many thanks.
    JudderMan

• Hi. Tested your service and now want a discount code please :)

Liolik

Cool!

• Hi innozemec. Can you please PM me the discount code? Thanks!
    chickenjoy

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    right now my expenses are high! So i need more capacity 500 or 1000 package not enought! but i really love this package :( but what to do again switch back to indexfication. belive you dont want to quality of indexfication :(
    nawshale

Well, Indexification is doing pretty good job as well!

Yeah if you get used to index your links in minutes with InstantLinkIndexer, switching to other service will be kinda depressing, because things don't happen that fast.. But again when your links get indexed with the time, it is well worth the much less pricing you pay..
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    switched to indexfication :( i miss instantindexer what to do :) hope indexification wont hurt me :)
    nawshale

No, it won't hurt you for sure! As i said it does pretty well job since an year it operates and will continue to do so. Simply it takes bit more time for the links to get indexed. Just remember link indexing is one of the most important SEO components and if you don't do anything about indexing all your linkbuilding efforts and money are just a waste..
  • Question. I'm buying a Tier 7 data Pack from RoyalMice soon and want to know if it's better just to have this indexing service index just the upper tier links (links pointing to my money site)  or all the tier's.

Having just the upper tier links indexed would save me money because I'd be able to have more projects running but need some feedback.

But I don't know if it's even possible to have GSA SER automatically just submit the upper tier links to InstantIndexer.