Skip to content

Introducing: ProxySpring!

edited November 2013 in Buy / Sell / Trade

logo.png

Hello All,

I knew going into this venture there were already a good amount of proxy providers out there....I tried most of them.  Although most seemed to work, when they didn't, it became an issue.  That or waiting for a day or three to get proxies I paid for, seemed plain silly.  The horrible customer service pushed me away from all of them, and I knew we could do a better job. 

We are a baby in an already established industry so we anticipate some growing pains at times. We've tested our ordering system, proxies and customer support and all seems to work well.  If not, please let me know so we can correct it.  

Currently we are offering US proxies.  EU proxies will follow shortly depending on demand and success.  Some of these proxies may appear as EU, but they are truly US.  The issue is, they are new IPs and the IP database in SER, Scrapebox, etc hasn't been updated yet to reflect their true location.  Proxies can be used on as many machines as you'd like and there are no limitations with them.

Our proxies are fast and anonymous:

proxies.png

Once the sign up is completed, your proxies are assigned to your account within less than 5 minutes.  No waiting for days to get your proxies.  You can update, add, cancel your subscription at any time through your account area.  

Our prices are similar to those of other proxy sites, but where we hope to outshine the others is with our customer service.  We are around primarily 8AM EST to 11PM PST.  We also have a support ticket system in place so nothing goes missed.  

Feel free to ask questions if you'd like or give us a try.  I created a coupon "gsa" w/o quotes that will give you 10% off. 

Any thoughts, concerns, questions, feel free to let me know!  Also, if this is inappropriate, feel free to delete.

Thanks,

Jason

http://proxyspring.com

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Maybe can you supply a few review proxies to reputable members of the forum, that will help get you started here i'm sure.

The price match is a great offer, i will probably give it a try in a week or two. Thanks
  • Sure, I can do that.  For those that want a few review proxies, feel free to PM me.
  • sent you a pm
  • And sent you 30 :)
  • I want some review proxies also mate
  • Sent you 30 as well.  

No more review copies at this point.
  • edited October 2013
    Review:

I was lucky enough to grab a review copy from @JD45 and he provided 30 shared proxies as a review. 
    I must say these are really quality proxies. These proxies are real quick. 
    I am using 10 shared proxies from a reputable proxy provider and these proxies beat them quite comprehensively. These proxies were almost 10x faster. Imagine what LPM can you achieve with such high speed proxies.

I did not test the support but I am pretty sure that if their support is as good as their proxies, they will be probably the best and cheap providers to my knowledge.
    I will let the screenshot speak on my behalf:

• There are many shared proxies in the market and i can say proxyspring is certainly set to take over this market. From the picture below, you can see the difference in speed between 30 shared proxies of mine as compared to the ones provided by @JD45. The proxies were insanely fast and i have no issues maintaining over 100lpm during my free trial. i recommend proxyspring's proxies to users who are interested in owning fast speed proxies for link building related tools.

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    sent you a mail with price match :)
  • Thank you both for the kind words and reviews!  I appreciate the feedback immensely!  

@nawshale, got it looks like you're being taken care of?  Let me know if you run in to any issues at all.

Thanks,
    Jason
  • Just signed up.  Hope this will be a good one.  At least same as Buyproxies.

Will report my feedback.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited November 2013
    Might take you up on the price match soon.
  • Weclome Bluejacket!  Let me know if you run into any issues or need anything.  Happy to have you with us.

@Trevor_Bandura, just contact us when you're ready and we'll take care of you!
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Some questions if you don't mind:

1. I see that you offer bulk discounts (from your FAQ). Would you mind PMing me what your pricing structure is for more than 10 proxies? Even if 20 proxies gets me a slight lesser price it would make me reconsider my current provider (as many others may agree). Also looking for mass bulk discounts as well.

2. Have you had problems with these proxies being banned/die fast?

3. Have you tried registering to Gmail with these proxies? That's a great test to see if Google is recognizing your 'IP blocks' as spam/blackhat or not.

Looks great, thanks!
  • edited November 2013
    How many thread can be set on gsa when order 10 semi private proxy?

Currently i have 20 semi private proxy from buyproxies.org and i set 10 thread on gsa for use on search engine and submission but i saw most of the 20 private proxy getting block by some search engine from us, uk and international. Is this normal?
  • Any ETA on EU proxies?
  • edited November 2013
    @BanditIM, thanks for the questions. 1. Currently our pricing is structured, so it's $10 per 10proxies for semi-dedicated. We have quite a few coupons floating out there, pricematching etc, that will get the price lower and if you need a high number of proxies, we can always work out a special deal for you. 2. None whatsoever thus far. 3. We haven't done that, but definitely a good idea for us to try, thanks for the suggestion! @wrc1010 the recommended rate is 100 threads per 10 proxies. There are a few posts on various SEO forums that recommend this number. It's hard for me to comment on buyproxies, but I would imagine the chances of proxies getting blocked by search engines can increase depending on what you're using them for. @cherub, I wish I could give you an ETA. It's definitely something we're looking to acquire soon. The US proxies seem to be doing well with stability and speeds. Let me know if you'd like to see some screencaps and I'd be more than happy to share them with you.
  • May i ask why i need proxies ?
    i use my home pc to run SER, i can change the ip whenever, so  could some one tell me should i buy some proxies ?  Thanks.
  • edited November 2013
    But buyproxies recommend 10 thread for 20 semi private proxies because now this day private proxies use on gsa for search engine scraping getting many block

Also i found out the cheapprivateproxies.org offer 10 semi private proxies for $7 only and some more can get 12% discount per proxies

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-forum-classified-ads/805063-no-1-fast-cheap-private-proxies-cheapprivateproxies-org-12-off-specially-warriors.html
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

The proxies are well worth trying if you are considering changing.

Then you can see for yourself the difference in speed

New company, aimed at providing both a good product and support

I have been testing ten, mixed with a batch from my old trusty supplier and the speed difference shown in the ser proxy control panel, makes the comparison look like your running a Ferrari next to a Ford

• @LeeG, thanks for that. I'll give proxyhub until the end of the billing month and will give proxyspring a try, as the speed is what I'm after most, and they are the same price as proxyhub so it's a no brainer ;)
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Imagine the reliability of proxy hub proxies, with the support of buyproxies

And you wont be far off what ProxySpring offer

• Thanks for the kind words @LeeG
  • Anyone wishing to place a new order, please wait till tomorrow. I was trying something new on some other forums and there wasn't the response I expected, so I'll give it a shot here. Their loss..your gain :P
    @JD45

THIS IS THE HORRIBLE HORROR PROXY PROVIDER THAT I EVER USED!!

Did i mean somthing HORRIBLE! THIS IS GREAT!  A++++++++++ MY LPM Increased 50% coz of this!

FASTEST and A++ Service!
  • Ah ok, thanks @nawshale..you had me worried for a second!
    @JD45

HA HA what i meant is the service is PERFECT! I officialy changed to this service from my old service :)

• any discount code?
  • Yes, I'm going to have one for a limited number of people in literally a few minutes.