Skip to content

Introducing: ProxySpring!

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Sorry for the delay, wanted to research things a bit more. First, @nawshale, I sent you a PM, want to make sure you were taken care of with your order. Secondly, for the next 10 people that send me a PM here, I will respond with a 50% off coupon. This coupon is a one use, 50% off total in your cart, not a recurring 50% discount like the gsa coupon above is. This is a good coupon for people wanting to try us out and see how we perform. Lastly, we always want to try and take care of our current clients and not let you feel like you're left out in the cold. What we are putting in to place is a customer loyalty program. It will work something like this: You will earn points based on the your longevity with us and the size of your order. These points will then be redeemable towards paying your monthly bill, a new order, etc. It's going to take some time to code and put in place, but it's in the works as we speak.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @JD45

i didnt get any PM and what its about ...your proxies working fine with me ^ ^ dont do anything to them ...
  • I'll send you another one. Due to the overwhelming increase in new orders, we've already outgrown ourselves, which is a good thing in many ways. We are currently adding 2 more servers to our arsenal along with a slew of new IPs. We hope to have the new servers and IPs within place within 2 days. More locations and IPs means better speeds for you all. Please bear with us as we make this change.
    @JD45

My all proxies not slow all are dead can i have least tempory solution its about ranking ^ ^
  • Hi Nawshale, my partner said the server was down for a few minutes but is back up. Can you check that on your end and let me know if there's still and issue. Also, the best way to get support is to submit a ticket incase I don't get to the forums here.
    @JD45 open a ticket problem soloved :) and again having ...no more support here ok thanks
  • Hey I submitted a price match request yesterday did you receive it?

• @ambition, it looks like we did. If you can give us one day as we're implementing new servers and IPs and I'd rather have you on that so it's a better product for you.
  • Ok sounds good.  Looking forward to trying out your service.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Quick review... I got 50 private proxies as a test really because i wasn't so happy with my current supplier.

Despite the problems @JD45 has mentioned with many new orders and proxyspring outgrowing itself so quickly, the proxies still outperform my other supplier!!

I've also noticed a lot less search engine blocks when using these proxies, that is pretty subjective and i can't say for sure that is the case but it certainly seems to be.

I should also mention customer service is really good, overall this service looks very good and i'm looking forward to seeing improved performance with the new servers etc.

Thanks
  • Hey any update on the new servers?
  • I see your site you have a 10 proxy package what about 50 proxies?
    Ive been using the same guy for 6 months but always got my eyes open for better proxies
  • JD45 is the 50% discount still available? I want to test 100 proxies. Thanks.
  • Hi Everyone,

I wanted to update you all that we have finished our network upgrade and added more IPs from 2 additional locations.

@wackiin we do have packages up to 100 per order.

@Ovidius yes we do have that discount for the first month.  If you have issues, please put a support ticket in and they should be able to get the discount going.

Thanks!
  • JD45 please PM me the 50% off discount code
  • please pm me 50% off discount code
  • PM me the 50% discount code, please (why don`t You just post it here?)
  • PM me the 50% discount code, thanks!
  • JD45 pm me the coupon, please! I was to test 50 proxies ! Thanks you 
  • Hi All, the coupon code is 50% off your first month and is good for the first 10 people to use it.  The code is "gsa50first"  Please note you can order a max of 40 semi-dedicated or dedicated proxies with it.

Any troubles feel free to contact our support.
  • JD can you send me information on 30 and 50 packages as well as a buy link
    Havent tested them but from the reports sofar ill try it
  • @wackiin if you just submit a ticket or contact email to us on the site we can get back to you with specific discount coupons for those packages if we have them, would be the best way to go for sure.
  • hi i shot you a message thru the site let me know id like to try it and see how fast they are with GSA 
    Thanks
  • Hi @JD45
    I'd like to try your service, but could u please tell how to use the coupon code?
  • 24+ hours and still no proxy assigned. Order #299
  • Hi. I ordered 30 proxies and everything was ok for a few hours. However since yesterday all proxies are down and I can't get support on the website.  JD45 can you please look into this?

Thanks
  • @Dunce - There is a link at the top of the checkout screen that says "Have a Coupon?", just click it and enter the code.

@sasuke24 - Your subscription was cancelled by you via Paypal, that is why no proxies have been assigned.  If you have issues with your order please enter a ticket.

@Capatazz - I believe you have a ticket in our system which we have responded to.  If you don't see a reply or continue to have issues please do enter a ticket.
  • @JD45 - I just cancelled the recurring payment. I paid $20 for the first month already. Transaction ID 3PB752433W358774G Quite unsure why I got no proxies even after paying for the first month. I just cancelled the recurring subscription as I am planning to test the site first.
  • Our payment platform requires subscriptions stay active otherwise it cancels the matching subscription in our system.  I refunded you the payment and you can place a new order if you like.

Thanks!
  • edited November 2013
    I have placed a new order and all the new proxies are not working initially.