Skip to content

Introducing: ProxySpring!

13»

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Hm.. I tested on 2 servers, one with the same amount of buyproxies and the secon one - with proxysprings: The first day I had ~20% higer lPM with the proxyspring, the second - equal, but now almost all proxies from proxyspring are blocked by SE and I`m full with "download failed", lpm is 20% from the another server (5 times slower!)
    Or You`re started to oversell, or we have some hard scrapebox users (I tested semi-dedicated).
    I won`t cancell subscriptions yet - As a Brand new service, you need a time to test-improve all the things. I`ve comnicated previously with buyproxies guy and he revealed me that they have a method to permanently unbann the proxies which became blocked by the SE,and the true is that if you test your buyproxies and right now you have 14-15 blocked/dead, and after few hours you re-test ..they will be back again.  I don`t know how they do that, but that could be your way for improvement.

• Can you kindly refund order #301. All proxies are not working initially.
  • I also kindly request a refund on order #298.  Second proxy list and I have 9/30 working proxies. Thanks
  • same goes to me..sent to you support ticket but still did not answer for almost 2 days now.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    what is pricing for 100 dedicated?

aside from the obvious illegal stuff like email spam etc, are these bullet/complaint proof?
  • Just checked the 30 i got from um and they all working well and not blocked by google.
    JD i am going to send you a email once your site is back up some reason my account recurring payment got canceled i want to keep them actually i want to upgrade to 50 can you send me a link to order 50 mixed
    Thanks
  • please answer my support ticket..there is about 10 proxies dead and i want to replace it..
  • The same goes with me, please reply to my support ticket, since i ordered 10 days ago, only 16 from 40 proxies work. I need them replaced now.
  • I have the same issue as wackiin - I got a message that my recurring payment got cancelled and I have no idea why.  I would enter a ticket, but your site is down...  I did send an email earlier and hoping to get a response, or at least hear from you here as to what's going on with your site, but it seems that JD45 hasn't been here in several days now... 

Is ProxySpring still going...??? Let us know
  • yea going to suck at recur time if i have to switch but atm there still runnin well 29/30 tested againest google 
    guess if he doesnt reply before long ill have to start lining up another supplier
  • Same issue as well. Sent them a message, email is down, site is down. Further more, proxies always got blocked on Google like after an hour of very light usage and uptime was somewhat erratic. If I don't get a response by tomorrow I will have to settle by way of refund... which is a shame, cause this seemed like a promising vendor.
  • I'm tired of waiting, all my proxies are dead, your site is down, i want my refund now!
  • Wow, this sucks. Communication is key to success as a service provider. If there are problems, let people know. I'm glad I didn't switch to you guys in December. In fact, I was weighing up the pros and cons of going through SolidSEOVPS for their proxies but my current supplier is doing OK at the moment and didn't switch.

Site has been down for at least a week, from what I've seen.

Fail.
  • JudderMan - totally agree and am really bummed.  I DID switch to these guys, but they've completely disappeared. 

My proxies are actually still working for the moment, so I consider myself lucky.  I actually just got an email from them saying "your proxies are ready - click here to access your account".  I thought they got things sorted but when I clicked through.... nope.  Site is still in "maintenance mode".  No reply to my emails, no reply on this thread. 

They seemed very promising at first, but I guess they couldn't keep up or something.  I just wish they would say as much though.  Really poor business.
  • Well mine been going strong but just checked down to 3 guess its time to move on
  • Yup they dissapeared :(