Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
This discussion was created from comments split from: The best indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Please be aware that I am from the UK, GMT timezone, so if you need to contact me after hours please fill out the contact form and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP.

Hope you like the service.
  • Good luck @tim89 any free indexing for a review?
    edited October 2013
    Hey @rodol thanks mate I don't think luck is a factor for this service.

The results speak for themselves, I'm sure if you register an account now I can set you up with a few credits
    @samx you get double the allowance of links for the smallest package than them.

You get better user interface for ease of use.

And most importantly you receive a higher indexing rate.
    Hi guys, thanks for signing up!

Just making you guys aware, the people that have signed up and verified their accounts, I have given you all 500 credits for free.

All aboaaard!
    500 URL submissions will be given to everyone that signs up today, if you think I've missed you out just contact us or message me here.

This offer ends after today has come to an end.
  • I must be blind but I can't find the packages anywhere :D

Just signed up.
  • Signed up today.

Looking forward to the trial links :)

Regards
  • hi tim89

just signed up. but when i click packages under my profile, it went back to the homepage.
    Hey guys, If you would like to check the available packages you need to login and click the upgrade button, once your there, it will list all the available packages you can subscribe for.

I will give out those free 500 credits now, sorry for the wait and also dashboard is currently down, will be back up soon.

your credits should be available to use instantly, I am only giving them out to email activated accounts and this offer only lasts 24 hours.
    edited October 2013
    Ok guys, credits have been given to activated accounts, you will need to pm me if I missed you out or you have just activated your account via email.

Please check your junk folder when receiving your activation email.

Dashboard is back up, you can start submitting your back links.
  • free 500 credits are not in the account.
    Hi @zuluranger,

pm me your username

• edited October 2013
    Registered - looking forward to the free credits.

What's the biggest package you can accomodate? Also: will not used credit carry over?
    Hi @mmtj

credits have been added to your account.

At the moment the largest package is for 16,000 links per day, if you do require more then please feel free to pm me.

The rollover system at the moment works like this...

If you purchase the $25 package you will be given a submission allowance of 500 links per day, this rolls over every 24 hours from the time you purchased the package and continues to do so for 30 days, you will need to make use of your allowance day by day, they currently do not roll over for the next day.

This is the first phase of our automated service so suggestions will be considered, however this is how it is for the moment.
    We are currently seeing around a 50 - 60% instant index rate upon submitting urls, Currently I have checked a batch of urls that were submitted around 5 hours ago and it's sitting strong at 70% indexed, this batch contained 1300 urls.

I am perfecting this indexing technique and will not stop until its at a solid 90%!

This service was made with value for money in mind, comparing to other indexing services there is nothing out there that beats this indexing rate per $.

If you would like to contact me please do so via the website: http://www.expressindexer.com/

You can also follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/expressindexer

Hope you like the service.
    We're currently working hard to include the API and Drip feeding option as we speak, once this is in place everything, functionality-wise should be done.

suggestions for additional features are welcome, you can either use the contact us on our website http://www.expressindexer.com/ or simply pm me here.
  • edited October 2013
    Thanks for the reply, however I'm a bit confused, as you said:

"If you purchase the $25 package you will be given a submission allowance of 500 links per day, this rolls over every 24 hours from the time you purchased the package and continues to do so for 30 days, you will need to make use of your allowance day by day, they currently do not roll over for the next day."

You said it rolls over after 24 hours, but they don't roll over for the next day? I'm a bit confused, sorry. So you get 500 per day, each day, right? But if you don't submit any links on any particular day, the allowance wont be added to the next day? 

Some "one-off" packages would be interesting/ good, i.e. 500.000 submissions for $250.00-275.00

edited October 2013
    Hey @mmtj

That is correct, in a normal scenario, the user will receive lets say, 500 daily submissions, once they have used up all their credits for the day it will go to 0, this will then be 500 again, the next day.

However if the user does not use their 500 credits, the following day, their allowance will be set to 500 as the previous days credit do not carry over, so you will not see 1,000 credits, you will see 500.

The 'rollover' happens 24 hours after your package begins (after payment has been received basically) this differs per customer depending on their subscribing times.

This is currently how the automated system works, however I will try my best to take on suggestions and adjust things acordingly.

I've been receiving pm's in regards to one-off packages and this can be done, but manually by me, just pm me what you require for your allowance per month and I will come back with a price plan.
    I would like to mention to everyone.

Eventhough I do openly state that index rates happen instantly at 50-60% index rate, this is for the majority of submissions, I would like to add that true index rates for your submissions should be taken around the 10 day mark, this is when the bulk or majority of your links WILL get indexed.

But as I stated, normally around 50 - 60% become indexed almost immediately after submission this is why I have made you aware to drip feed your tier 1 URL's every day in small batches.
    edited October 2013
    I would appreciate any bugs to be PM'd to me so we can work to iron these out.

Alternatively, you can contact us here: http://www.expressindexer.com/

• @Tim89 is there some sort of reporting where we can see at what stage the submitted list is at?
    edited October 2013
    Guys, from now on, due to such volume of new accounts, please pm me your username for the free 500 credits offer, this offer is only available today.

@davbel

Currently this feature is not available unfortunately, but as I said, this is the first phase for the web app and we will continue to improve the user interface as much as possible, this is where you guys come in, if you don't mind that is, express your ideas and features, make them clear and I will do my best to work with the dev on implementing them for you all.
  • @tim89 I've just had an email saying the links have been processed, so I'll check them again to see how many are now indexed.
    edited October 2013
    Hey @davbel

Yes, that is me currently, for the free 500 credits I am trying my best to make sure you are aware once your links have been processed so it gives you a time-frame...

But I can not carry on doing this lol.
  • LOL, 50% indexing rate after 6 minutes. This is some next level stuff :D.
  • Btw, I have no affiliation with the guy whatsoever, just wanted to try, because I'm looking for a good indexing service in the long-term.