Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

2»

Comments

• grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    Ok guys, my short review as I'm impressed by 2 facts - 1st, how shitty linkprocessor works, 2nd how well expessindexer works comparing to linkprocessor. (maybe there are even 10x more powerful, I can just say from what I use). I wanted to go through tests where I would run SER contextual campaign, index it and then check the index rate with scrapebox and I will definitely do this

I had some 1 page sites I've built some time ago and decided to add some content to them to make them look better in Google's eyes. Since this site are totally focused on making money with as less work I have to put as possible so the landing page was written by me but the rest of the content was generated by KM (tier 1). The page was waiting with just 1 landing page but I decided I add some content before starting SER campaign to it. Everything took a few minutes and I had my 60 posts added straight from KM, split into 3 categories, I also decided to give some value from these all posts to the landing page so I've inserted internal links to the landingpage with long tails kws (kind of experiment by the way how this will work).

As I had subscribed to linkprocessor I decided to submit all posts to it in order to help G to index the site. 2 days passed and there was not a single post indexed, nothing!

I was generally unsatisfied with the service since they haven't solved the issue with indexer not getting all the links from SER and I was talking about this many times, so I decided to finally try something different - previously I also tested incredibleindexer and it was fine but for some reason I decided to go for linkprocessor again (and then had to request a refund). 

I decided to repeat the process with expressindexer, before submitting the links I checked site:domain.com and there was still only homepage indexed. I submitted the links and was doing some stuff at home, then I was out for a few hours and (it took a hew hours, I had access to expressindexer starting at 18:00 and my clock shows 23:01 now) I checked the google a few minutes ago and you know what ? Every single damn post is indexed. I'm not going to paste any screens to protect the domain. I just wanted to share this with you as I simply feel great I've found the service that actually works and I thought maybe some of you may find it useful that I share my experience. 

I'm not associated with @Tim89, I'm not trying to show linkprocessor in a negative way, I'm just sharing my experience here, nothing more.

Some could say linkprocessor had also an impact on it but I really doubt it, I submitted links to expressindexer and then after a few hours all the site is indexed, suddenly after using this 2nd indexer.

I'm gonna build a few more sites with landingpages supported by KM content and will use only this indexer now, I'll let you know the results guys

• @Tim89 just subscribed to the entry package. I let my other subscription run out to try your service.
  • @Tim89 is there any way of adding a 'low balance' reminder? 5 days left on my subscription so I just went for a bigger package anyway.