Skip to content

Verifying Bug in 6.68

I am running SER on the scheduler option.

My settings are as follows:

Project is set to "Pause the project after 15 verifications reached in a day" and select per url is ticked. 

If I have 10 URLs in the address list the scheduler should stop the project at 150 verified urls, but the SER keeps on posting urls and I had to stop the scheduler when it hit 600 urls in the verified list.

I also tried the "Stop the project after 15 verifications reached in a day" and select per url is ticked. But this doesn't seem to work either.

Is anybody else have similar problems with the Scheduler?

Tagged:

Comments

• I have just seen this huge thread, 

grafx77  mentions the following

The scheduler does run like the Start button and once projects hit their limits, as stated above, they Pause (unless you have the Stop Projects with status Active ticked). Now when the scheduler moves to other projects and comes back to the Paused projects, they will be restarted. This is what I would hope Sven would correct. If the project is already on Pause, then the Scheduler would leave it alone and move on to another Active Project.

Do we know if this has been fixed yet?

Running Scheduler I have seen LPM of 120 but without scheduler running i am on 26 LPM consistently. I would love to see this feature fixed.