Skip to content

Anyone knows Solvecaptchas Or MegaOCR for reCaptcha ?

Comments

• Servers are back online we are up and running from last few hours
    Ty
  • @spamvilla Could you activate my account please??
  • @spamvilla mine too please..
  • edited July 2013
    I think recaptcha totally switched to "house number" captchers.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Right finally signed up,with the $30 package --  was very happy with the trail.

If I would like to Toggle all the Capcha Types that use Recapcha, which would those be

• All paid accounts are activated sorry for delays in activation 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks Kelvin, I have seen your mail activating, I am just trying it.

:)
  • edited July 2013
    At the moment I am getting many unable to solve this captcha.

Why is this? I am seeing as well this happeing. A lot of mistakes filling the captchas.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

It's the recaptcha  and mollom captcha who have a very low success rate. By default this is unchecked. So just normal.

Anyway what does this have to do with MegaOCR or SpamVilla?

• edited July 2013
    How can i see what recaptchas are being solved by spamvilla??? Where?
  • whats your settings? did you activate spamvilla in CB or SER? maybe toogle use of service (right click 'recaptcha'), but i was under the impression that this isn't needed when spamvilla is activated as 2nd service in CB.
  • These are my settings, activated in ser aswell, i have unchecked recaptcha because i read in spamvilla it must be unchecked.

As you can see it always sais skipped by settings, time spent 10 seconds.

I am not getting any recaptcha solved.

Dont know what is happening. image
  • Seems like the service is down again. :(

• How long after signing up does my account get activated? @spamvilla
  • Winosergio  please connect with me in skype our servers are up and running perfectly i think some settings are wrong please make sure to input right ip:port1,port2 settings
  • The same as you sent me, i posted my settings in my above post.

I will try to skype you later.

Thanks
  • Winosergio in this image the port is not clear please send me pm here with ip:port,port you got from us or kindly open ticket in client area thanks
  • bought the $50 package - seems to be working great so far!
  • edited July 2013
    @Spamvilla sent, I am seeing a lot of good reviews and I also want to try the software.

I hope you can fix it.

ThaNKS
  • I am currently using Captcha Sniper and ignore all recaptcha which is a lot of websites.

If I replace Captcha Sniper with Spamvilla (or is it Spamvilla Recaptcha?) will it now solve ALL that Captcha Sniper solved AND Recaptcha?

Thanks for any feedback.....
  • @spamvilla, now it works how it should. Now it is time to see results and wait if the purchase is worth it.

Thanks.
  • PerryM it will solve only recaptcha images atm as we are only supporting recsptcha other though once we add very soon next updates is recaptcha photo pic image support will be added tonight
  • So in my Captcha section of GSA SER I would put Spamvilla Recaptcha first and then Captcha sniper next?

How would I then use DeathByCaptcha in this?

Thanks,
  • How long after signing up does my account get activated? @spamvilla
  • @sl19 for me it was in one hour or two.
  • "very soon next updates is recaptcha photo pic image support will be added tonight "

Nice work!!!
  • Yeah Spamvilla I like how it works, thank you.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 2013
    It is not solving anything for me on the moment - seems like CB is not sending it to Spamvilla
    All Recapcha shows "skipped by settings"

Kelvin -- added u to Skype and send you screenshots of my settings

EDIT:
    Wow great support, thanks for the Skype chat and for correcting the problem, whatever it was -- all good again and working as it should
  • Royalmice sorry ur port was down its up and running now thx for adding me in skype to sort it out quickly
  • ordered 2 days ago, when do I get my activation? @spamvilla