Skip to content

Anyone knows Solvecaptchas Or MegaOCR for reCaptcha ?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    I almost don't even want to post this for fear of this getting too big and the quality of service dropping, but it's absolutely kicking ass and taking names right now on my Rig. Hope it lasts for a good bit. 

This will no doubt change the way I use SER.

• Thank you bigmark1972  for leaving honest review 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Umm.... I'm trialing Kelvin's service and this thing is amazing. Definitely going to be upgrading to the booster or blaster package. Great work! I don't know what the exact success rate is, but looking at it manually... it's solving a lot. SN: Is there not a way to set retries within CB or is it only in SER?
  • I agree Spamvilla/Kelvin's service is good.

@Spamvilla Possible you can create OCR for mollom captcha?
  • jiggsaw  i think retry option available in GSA as well as in CB as well but sven may be answer better for it 
    thanks for your honest review
  • jpvr90 thanks for your honest review please hit me up in skype for adding any custom image or ocr support or a live link to see at-least that captcha thank you
  • Brilliant piece of software, a true professional. Will gladly work with Kelvin anytime..
  • Thank you Capatazz  You are most welcome
  • I wonder how to send other types than recaptcha to this api using CB. I never see external attempt solves for other types. Do they need to be unchecked? What if in CB we set don't solve if successrate below.X, do they get passed on to external service?
  • hurricane we are only solving Recaptcha Atm others we can solve too but its not supported and planned now in coming months universal module will be added ATM CB/GSA auto detecting Recaptcha and handling it from inside i hope its clear thanks
  • Ah thanks that makes sense, so then there is no point of sending anything but recaptcha and it is best to use the toggle to just send that one.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited July 2013
    I signed up for the Spamvilla trail in the BHW forum, and today is the last day of my trail. I really love it, and will definitely sign up for a subscription.

I am however not sure which package is the best for me. I am running only 1 instance of GSA SER and GSA CB on the moment. GSA SER is at 200 threads.

I am wondering what is the max number of outward connections GSA CB makes at anytime, will it ever be more than a handful at one time. On the moment it will send everything CB cant solve to Spamvilla, even if they are'nt Recapcha. So question would be would all connections to spam villa be counted as threads or only those connections which is for Recapcha.
    I understand that i would be able to limit the number of connections to spam villa by using the Toggle option ( so will have to experiment with that)

Thanks for the great service.

• If I dont have captcha breaker and only gsa will it work?

• I'm interested in getting Spamvilla but a little confused on how to set it up so only Recaptcha's are sent to it when using CB.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    CB knows that this service is only recapcha, so it will  send only recaptch captchas to it.
  • royalmice only recaptcha atm is solved by us so only recaptcha solving attempts will be count as threads you can start with as low as 30$ started package
  • ronie yes thanks to  Sven you can run it from GSA as well its not required to have GSA CB
  • sl19 its automatic handled by CB it self 
  • @spamvilla i sent you my bhw nick to activate 3 days trial, can you activate?

Thanks, this looks nice.
  • Winosergio  in few hours all pending trial request will be activated i m traveling atm 
  • edited July 2013
    I would like to use this OCR service but i would like to use deathbycaptcha as well, is it possible to to set spamvilla on GSA SE and keep deathbycaptcha on CB, is GSA SE will forward all ReCaptcha request to spamvilla and not to CB?

Sven there is a possibility to use both deathbycaptcha and spamvilla?
  • i think its better if you use 1st service CB and 2nd service DBC. in CB all recaptchas are sent to spamvilla and all captchas which fails are send to DBC by SER then.
  • Hi Spamvilla,  It seems like your Service is not solving any recaptcha at all.  I've Skyped you about it  I've got all the correct info on there.    According to what you had sent me.
  • edited July 2013
    Hi Ozz, i did set my tools as you suggested, i am a bit confused here, you say that if CB can't break them it will send it to SER? SER is not supposed to forward the request to CB?

In SER i have 1st service CB and 2nd service DBC and in CB i set spamvilla.
  • îf CB (with spamvilla) can't solve the captcha after XX tries than SER will send the captcha to the 2nd service.
  • Hi some customers can face downtime as we are upgrading a hardware it will be up in next few hours eta is like 4 hrs frm now
    Downtime will be added to all customers and I m very sorry for this unplanned downtime
  • Still not up at the moment. :( Hopefully it is up soon.
  • edited July 2013

I agree with bigmark1972.  This was working awesome for me, very fast and usually over 75% success rate for recaptcha.

• Its up and running now one day will be added to all clients whoever running with us with that server 
    i m extremely sorry for this but upgrade made that server way more better the previous :)

thank you
  • Thanks Ozz, i really appreciate your help, you always resourceful :)