Skip to content

My optimised engines.

124»

Comments

• To test a footprint just use it in google and see how many results you get.

To find more footprints, look at different websites that do the kind of links you want and find something common on the template, url or html and use that as a footprint and see what you get.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2013
    @kinglouie -- here is a handful of footprints that should keep you busy for awhile : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13369868/Footprints.zip
  • wow nice "non smelly" ,) footprints thanks
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2013
    @kaykay - u r most welcome
    smell u later :)) =))
  • OK, what the footprints are? seriously I don't know exactly.
    Just solve a puzzle :)
  • edited April 2013
    @lucus81 you dont know what footprints are? i really suggest to read into some seo forums / ebooks / guides .. else i think you cannot properly use at least 3/4 of the information posted on this great forum
  • Mate, don't repeat the all users words. I don't even ask you so don't be so wisely.
    knew it that somebody going to say something like this. I was happy that was not RON.
    Thanks for advise Parrot
  • edited April 2013
    oh .. that was no offend in any way just wanted to give you a advice how you can success with all the info here before you ask .. questions that in this case you should know for sure... doh
    :ar! where is my parrot ,)

so here for you http://www.searchenginepartner.com/seo-footprints.html

@lucus81
  • OK, I know the forum and I have read here and there just expecting to get two or three sentence explanation about the footprints here. I think this is great forum, but you just send me to another resources to have a look. I can understand, but if I knew it something I will be more happy to share my info with somebody who asking me especially if footprints relate to GSA SER term.
  • OK, all clear now :)
  • ah oky you have to say that then ,) .. for footprints if you don't know you can go into SER

Options->Advanced->Tools->Search Online For URLS

there you can add the footprints you want .. or you have to edit the engines .ini files
  • OzzOzz
    edited April 2013
    @lucus81: no offend, but SER is a complex tool and you should understand at least the basics of (blackhat) SEO. this is not a tool for absolutely beginners, so take your time and read the SEO forums, search in google, etc. if you are unsure about some terms.

the term "footprint" isn't related to SER as its a common term in SEO so there is no need to teach someone something on this board that should already be known to everyone that have bought this tool.
  • Allright... I've downloaded the engines from Zeusy and started a fresh new project only with your engines. Let's see what results I'll get.

Will report back ASAP.

Thanks again @Zeusy
  • Zeusy

I've been using your files now for some time. Great work. My LpM has increased.
  • I didn't download the file from zeusy because it was an .exe file - am i missing something? This shouldn't be an exe file, right?
  • @Zuesy awesome work thanks very much!

I am curious however as you wrote this :

3. Get gscraper to find more footprints in my engine "identified" file.
    (this is limited as ive only had ser for about 10days so my identified
    file isnt that big yet- better results would be found if file had more
    urls in it)

I am curious how you do that with GScraper. I have got GScraper and can't see how you point it at the identified folder and get it to do this.

If you could detail that it would be appreciated =)
  • Just upload the file from SER into Gscraper.  In SER go to Options>Advanced>Open Folder (Identified)  Copy appropriate Engine file, then upload URLs into Gscraper.  On bottom use pull down menu to select Try Extract Footprints.  Click "Do", save file.

Be careful though. Ive found that some of these footprints (depending on Engine) will pull some very vague footprints that dont do well at finding specified targets.  Test them yourself and click through to page 3 or beyond on each to see if the URLs match what you are going for.
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks for this, much appreciated.
  • Are any of these planning to be added by default into GSA by Sven?
  • Good question eliquid.
  • I just upgraded to the latest SER version.

Did anyone else who had these optimized engines find that they duplicated in the latest engine i.e. you now have 2 of each engine?
  • yup @sonic81 i also seen that both engines files matches.
    Thank you Zeusy

i have few questions..

1. improving engines( for increasing LPM and got more submissions) means only add footprints or something else that we can improve?
    and if i want to add my footprints then only change "search term=" or something else?

help me guys if you can.

thanks.
  • Is there an easy way to test the number of URLs an edited script finds in SER? Not looking for the number of results Gscraper says a footprint finds. The reason I'm asking is because there are a number of variables SER uses when searching for URLs. Footprints are just one of them. There are also variables like "page must have", "URL must have", etc.

I'm looking for a way to test the number of URLs SER finds after you edit footprints, URL must have, etc. Similar to how Gscraper does with footprints.
  • options -> tools -> show stats
  • curious...has sven since included these modified engines in GSA?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Actually I had a look at the "optimizations" and only took over some of them. Most of them just changed one value that was not that good in my eyes.