Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• Just did some beta testing on theorbital's new email blacklister......

Does exactly what I wanted with regards to checking all spun emails and automatically removing any which are blacklisted:)
  • About time someone did a decent email creator :)
    theoribtal is this shizzle when it comes to coding (has done some wicked custom coding for me) so I know this is gonna be made to a high standard.
  • edited April 2013
    Just released an update:

v1.64    -new: can create 10 aliases with each email.
                -fix: updated alias creation due to changes on outlook.com
                -new: can choose to keep aspect ratio of profile pic [Tools > Settings]

I also updated the blacklist checker. Please only use it if all your projects use spintax in the "your e-mail' control. Pretty much if you use AC+ when you make your accounts you will be fine I just don't know how it will act if it encounters something other than spintax so if you are unsure, backup your projects folder. %appdata%\gsa search engine ranker\projects

The blacklist checker will:
    • Get all the projects in your projects folder
    • Check all the emails in the 'your e-mail' control box against stopforumspam
    • Keeps only the ones that do not appear on stopforumspam
    • Moves on to the next project

It will keep doing that till it is through all your projects. It works with their API so just don't do over 200,000 calls per day and you should be fine. :D

It will then tell you which projects had blacklisted emails when it is done.

There is a bug in the updater that is requiring you to unzip the contents of the BlacklistChecker folder from the update.zip file. So you should have four files in the BlacklistChecker folder when you are done.

As always, if you have any questions please open a ticket at support and i'll get back to you right away, if I'm not sleeping. :)

• Been using this blacklist checker for the last 4 days in beta and guys its ROCKS!!!
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @theorbital - i just updated to the latest version and now AC+ loads up but all the boxes to input stuff are missing - what do u suggest

Thanks
  • @londonseo - I would try restarting. that usually solves problems like that.
    restarting PC or software - i have restarted AC+ a few times - same issue
    I just restarted my system and it still doesnt load properly
  • weird. ozz said in beta that happened also once because of ie settings. but it's weird it would act up now. can you please open a support ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com. ? I appreciate it.
  • If anyone else has a problem with the UI not loading it is because the program and browser.exe is being blocked by something on your PC, like antivirus, firewall, etc...

Please whitelist both the program and browser.exe and that should let everything load properly.

Thank you
  • Finally bought AC+ and it's running fine now. Appreciate advice on a few questions --

Is sharing master email across projects recommended? If so, how many projects on the same master do you use?

And what would be a reasonable aliases to master ratio considering that I (only) have 22 proxies and more than 100 GSA SER projects?

Thanks.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I cant believe how far this software has progressed since the first beta

Keep up the good work theorbital :D

With all these updates, we will have to start calling you Sven mk2 at this rate

• @jerryji - I create a new master email for each project and with the bulk catchall creator feature, it makes it easy to do that if you are starting multiple projects.

with 22 proxies you can create 726 emails every 24 hours if you fill in the forward to box and all 726 emails get forwarded to the same email. This is obviously not recommended so you got to split it up.

With 22 proxies you get 66 (22*3) 'tries' to make email accounts. Every time you fill in the captcha and hit submit that counts as one 'try'. So if you are just making master emails (without aliases) than you just get 66 emails per day.

If you add aliases in there (you get 10 per email) than that equals 11 email addresses you get with one 'try'. Aliases are just what they sound like, they are like the email address but a different name. So if joe_coder123@outlook.com is the email and has an alias of joe_coder345@outlook.com than all the mail from joe_coder345 with go to joe_coder123 and then if you have all the mail that comes into joe_coder123 forwarding to your catchall (master) email than that is how you get so many. :)

It is really up to you how you want to split up your emails but you don't have enough proxies per day to create 100 catchalls per day, remember you only have 66 'tries' with 22 proxies. So you are 34 'tries' short.

@LeeG - Thanks for the kind words
  • edited April 2013
    I am sure I don't have the perfect ratio, but sending ~50 addresses (5 emails X 10 aliases) to one catchall and then using 1 catchall per project is working decently.  What is everyone else doing?

• Ok for some reason the blacklist checker won't start from within the app.  I can still start the beta one you sent me manually.  Any ideas on that?

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

jaw just dropped. Its not 10 accounts on each proxy. Its 11

10 aliases + the main account

33 accounts per proxy and only three paid captchas

This software just gets better and better :D

• @ambition - there was a bug in the updater that is fixed in the next version.

just manually copy the files in BlacklistChecker in the update.zip to the BlacklistChecker folder and it should work.
  • I just bought it.....getting the following error:

"please wait while we download the necessary support files".

It just stays that way and does not download the files.  I cannot find a "update.zip" or anything of the such.

Program is dead in the water.
  • hey @gsaguy123 - it is just downloading the necessary ubot files. if it stalls you can try to close it manually and try again.

I can also send you the files if you want to manually install the support files.
  • Hi Orbital, no worries. I got it to update.....but now it's having a problem solving the captcha.

I have Captcha Breaker installed.  Can it use that?  I also entered in my info for de-captcher.com, but it doesn't seem to be communicating with the service.

Is this a matter of me having to change the hosts file because Captcha Breaker messed with it?

It's just running in a loop right now (I'm using 50 private proxies).

thanks
  • its best to use deathbycatpcha for outlook captchas m8ty.
  • yes, I agree with @zeusy and yes, captcha breaker did mess with your hosts file, that is why it is looping
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Naw wait...when CaptchaBreaker is shut down, it removes any modifications to the host file made.
  • Hi, I just checked my hosts file, I see no entries for Captcha Breaker (after I restarted my server).

However, Email Account Creator is still NOT creating email accounts.....just going in an endless loop.

I hate deathbycapcha because they wanted me to provide them with a photocopy of my American driver's license and I told them to go fuck their mother.  Cold day in hell before I do that....

• @gsaguy123 let's do a teamviewer session to get you set up. contact me at adelogroup.freshdesk.com
  • Ok, just contacted, thanks for replying back. I'm sure it's a small issue.  I just can't figure out what.
  • I got the tool, and its going great. I set it to create a couple hundred in bulk and its about half way through now.

I was looking at the directories its creating and I see 4 files:
    Account Login.csv
    List of Emails.txt
    Master Email.txt
    Spin Emails.txt

What is the Account Login.csv?  The other files are all simple to understand and I know what to do with their contents.
  • great to hear you are enjoying the tool!

account login.csv simply holds the usernames and passwords for the alias accounts (the accounts that are forwarding their mail to the catchall) so if for some reason you wanted to login and do something you would have that information. it only includes one email since the other 10 are aliases of that email (I know it gets confusing)

so the short of it is, I just wanted to make sure you had all the info you might need. you probably will never need that csv but it is there if you do. :D
  • Great, its always good to have more than you need :)

Thanks for the great tool. Everything makes sense now.
This discussion has been closed.