Skip to content

Attn Sven GSA PR checking error

edited September 2012 in Feature Requests
Hi Sven
I have been  running campagin with my own links-list. threads are set to 50 and minimum page rank set to  PR2 . Now GSA wont build any links because Google banned my IP address for checking page rank non-stop . Now in GSA  console I can see message "PR too low ? " for all the links. I restarted my home router and my IP addresses has been change then GSA built arround 20 links again same problem Google banned IP again.  

I think there should be an option to use proxy to check page rank only . at the moment we can use proxy for search and proxy for everything . if I use proxy for everything success rate slows down significantly. can you please add such option.

Second most important thing. I noticed there is an option to import proxies from local file . but there is no option to update proxies from local file  every X minutes. I use proxy multiply to scrap good proxies from around the web and these proxies are being shared among other applications . so instead of wasting time with proxy checking GSA  can share proxies from local file. but there should be an option to update proxy from local file ever X minutes.

Scrapjet program has this option, it update proxies from local file every given minutes .

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. proxies are also used for PR checking if you use them for search engines only.

2. thats already added. Just add your own proxy provider and instead of using a URL you would choose a file.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    For your second question.

In case you don't know where that is, if you click the add/edit proxysites button when you're inside the proxy checker, you can then choose to parse file.

• You know I"ve noticed this suddenly, I have every single proxy list checked all 180 of them in the back end, I left it sit and tested all of them, when it was finally done, I tested the good ones and went back through and ran this, I gt a pr? skipped for every single website.   Maybe I'll try this proxy multiply thing, even though I fail to see how it does anything different than the built in GSA program.   I wonder how many people use proxy multiply to find proxies for scrapebox...
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I get the same with shared private proxies

I reported the problem on here earlier this week

Added my new batch of proxies today and the same thing all over again

• Sven it would be nice if you add an option to check Page Rank with proxies (without searchengine),  for link harvesting i use yahoo and bing and these search engine work good without proxies.

Sven and s4nt0s I dont think you guys read my second question properly . I know there is an option to import proxies from local files .

For example my local file C:/todays-proxy.txt  contain 200 proxies. I imported these proxies to GSA,  after an hour  my proxy havresting software added 100 more proxies to C:/todays-proxy.txt  file. Now i have to add these 100 proxies to GSA manually . why not have an option to update/refresh proxies from this file every 30 mins or 1 hour ?

ScrapJet has this option ( please take a look at attachment )

[IMG]image[/IMG]

• OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    Thats not working?