Skip to content

How many proxies?

2»

Comments

• Is there a way to make this function included or automatic when the timer kicks in to recheck for good proxies?  "uncheck all with a low speed"    

I have to do it manually. Every time it asks how many seconds I want as maximum latency.

it would be nice to be able to include it in the test proxy settings. (if the setting is there i couldnt get it to repeat every time it check proxies)

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Koz that option is for the automatic search/test. It should be working fine or did you see anything else?
  • anyone using this service :

_http://proxy51.com/order/
  • @darman82
    i tried to use proxy 51. But when i want to order i get an Error 500 site… Asked the support… until now no answer…

• @fullspeed Sorry, just noticed this.  I have 5 copies of SER running on 5 different virtual machines.  I have 331 projects running right now.  Thats the combined total of all 5 SERs.  I use the 500 proxies in all of them, not split up 100 per or anything like that, all 500 in each copy.
  • edited November 2012
    Anybody using the proxies from the warrior forum thread still?! How are they going for you?!

Edit : Just read on to the last page on that thread.. doesn't look good
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Anon752 - 500 proxies is very, very manly :) If I get up to 100 proxies one day I'll be throwing a party, hah!
  • Iam trying proxy51 now........
  • @Eiffel I would recommend Berman Hosting over trustvm from my personal experience (2 months ago) -- https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/9405#Comment_9405
  • I can tell you one thing about proxy51......... they are as slow replacing dead proxy as proxy-hub.... 3 days gone for 2 dead proxy, still not solved.....

+1 for buyproxies.org . fast, great support and replace dead proxies within hours..
  • I've been using a 40 semi-private proxy package that only shares the semi-private proxies amongst 3 people. Fresh 40 semi privates available every month. From CheapPrivateProxies.org - for $24.64 per month using this coupon code: CPP-WF-120FF

I'm not a heavy user yet of GSA Search Engine Ranker but so far these semi-proxies have worked well. It was the best deal I could find? They are sequential semi-privates and support GSA etc.

Hope this helps? Any feedback about this is appreciated, good or bad. Any experiences with this provider or maybe even a better deal on semi-privates out there?
  • I am using dedicated ip along with vpn for a quite long time and without any issues. and also in a very cool price. I am using for freelancing related work.
  • Hello
    Stop semi private proxy
    Because all the 2 others guy who have this, is for scrapping... like u ;)
    So your proxy get banned quickly on google
    Take 50 dedicated proxy on BuyProxies and a AAlisted and you will fine ! :)