Skip to content

Capv2v3 - Free ReCaptcha / HCaptcha Solver

12346»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited March 23
    Original post updated with v59 which is now able to solve hcaptcha as well.
  • Wow, this is getting more interesting! Nice Job!
  • SWORDMANSWORDMAN Ukraine
    Please help me. After sending a test captcha from GSA SearchEngineRanker to GSACapHV2V3, I get an error:
    This is Windows7 I guess? It seems that python is expecting to have that specific function in kernel32.dll and can not find it. So my guess is that you need to update.
  • SWORDMANSWORDMAN Ukraine
    Sven said:
    This is Windows7 I guess? It seems that python is expecting to have that specific function in kernel32.dll and can not find it. So my guess is that you need to update.
    Yes, this is Windows 7. Yes, it looks like it. It turns out that this function is available starting from Windows 8. Thank you
  • thanks this free script,Can you update the current recognition effect? Previously, using webshare proxy was not possible, thank you.
  • Can I ask why some users are using windows 7 and OS's that have not been supported for years?

These are ripe to be exploited and hacked pretty easily.

Have a quick peek here if wondering:    https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/42315

@SWORDMAN maybe you can see what changes are required to not use that function? I will update the script if possible.
  • highsave said:
    thanks this free script,Can you update the current recognition effect? Previously, using webshare proxy was not possible, thank you.
    Webshare is not good with Google. At least try to get their Google verified proxies. I am a user of xevil 5 and 6 somi own reproxy.network and tried with rotating text file. It works . But it's super slow and my lpm went 50 to 13 in mins. After a day now reproxy stopped work and now they are not working with any tool. The treads are not counting. Not sure what happen seems reproxy guys also don't have a clue.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Thanks guys...

Is this redundant if we have xevil going?