Skip to content

Capv2v3 - Free ReCaptcha / HCaptcha Solver

Comments

• it would be great if someone could connect to my computer and install it, someone who understands, I want help
  • Link ?
  • Maybe not smart to be posting that info like that. Seems you need to trouble shoot, same as everyone else has to do. If you are using free or other webshare type proxies, may want to check if they are good and passing Google checks for bans. If cant pass that check, doubt your solving recaptcha behind them. Also, some protocols may work better than others for different types. This RC module is work in progress still I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong please Don't think anyone going to connect to your computer, finish development, troubleshot your proxy issues, and optimize your system/software for you. These things can take some time even for seasoned users/testers/experimenters....?
  • Hi!

So I'm having a problem where I could install, but when running the .bat file it says that didn't find Python, but it is installed! I tried to install manually too, and then re-install the CapV2V3, but it gives the same error! What can it be?

• Is your Python download the version it's looking for in the correct PATH that it's trying to find it?

You can download it 100 times in every version but if it's looking in C:// or D://for example and you downloaded it to c://users/username/somewhere

You may run into some issues.

Maybe look around there.... PATH is key!

Did you restart everything? A fresh start is always good after instlling new software  :)
    Thanked by 1SFKnowledge
  • SFKnowledge  

Any luck to figure out your issue?
  • 15:40:58: [-] 488/496 ReCaptcha solving failed - Capv2v3: RECAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE (SiteKey: 6Lc1M-ESAAAAAIlADsxOLNcxKZPDjK96bEzTk5Qj, Type: v2) help
  • Sven said:
    @Turkweb seems to me as your proxies are not good!
    rotating_proxy_data_v3.txt p.webshare.io:9999 185.199.231.45:8382 185.199.231.45:8382:User:Passwod Proxy text Did I write it correctly? Do we need to write the login information next to this site address?
  • ### 05-Mar-2024-16:33:03 : EXCEPTION LOOP SOLVING RECAPTCHA v2 (AUDIO)
    ### 05-Mar-2024-16:33:03 : URL=https://www.uaedubai.ae/my-account/
    ### 05-Mar-2024-16:33:03 : ID=822d824d-1cee-4ee1-9d81-3bda4add0f56
    ### 05-Mar-2024-16:33:03 : EXCEPTION=cannot access local variable 'page' where it is not associated with a value
    ######################################################################################################################

• Have you checked your proxies against Google using test in proxy manager and found them to be passing test?
  • Have you checked your proxies against Google using test in proxy manager and found them to be passing test?
    Can't be used without proxy?
  • What???

If your proxies are not passing a Google test = [blocked] why would they solve Google ReCaptcha?

Am I missing something?
  • i'm not using a proxy, there's the same error again, it doesn't solve
  • SFKnowledgeSFKnowledge Portugal
    Hello again!

Thanks backlinkaddict! It could find Python now! But... It return this:

Running ...
    ######################################################################################################################
    C:\python.exe: No module named uvicorn
    Press any key to continue . . .

Tried to install 'uvicorn' manually but still return the same error.

But I could solve this, as I was re-installing, I missed another problem, with the "windows UI xaml 2.8" missing. I'm using windows server 2022, so I had to manually install this xaml 2.8, since the windows desktop app installer don't work with the server version of windows (the server version isn't compatible with windows store).

So after installing that, I could install winget properly and then re-install python with "PATH" checked and... worked!

Thanks again for the help backlinkaddict!

Also, I'm testing the results on GSA Website Contact while reading this entire discussion about this software, so what you are using now? I was planning to use only GSA Captcha Breaker and this Capv2v3. But for 'HCaptcha' and others ones I want to know what to use (maybe XEvil?)...

Other thing, about proxies, what are the limits on GSA Website Contact?

Thanks!
  • Turkweb , well you will def need some "G" passing proxies for this. 

Have you visited that page manually and see if you can submit form?

I see can't find variable "page" or something, Maybe CORS issue? I can't be sure.. tbh.

SFKnowledge are you having same PATH issue or some permission stuff using server?

If you plan to use GSA Captcha Breaker, maybe you would send the ones it can't solve like H and others to 2captcha like this. . .

Note: there is a dashboard and more options is 2captcha user dashboard.

If your needing a "better or faster" solve rate, maybe check options there.

Default it's set for like 1USD per 1,000, there is option something like JS solves 3,99 per 1000 with better sucess rate but they use more solvers so price it higher.

Just depends on your needs really.

Nopecha had caught my eye, the free 100 daily solves is not working behind datacenter IP's though, to be clear. Can't confirm very recently if working either but it's 5.99 I think to start and has browser plugin extention so even if use for the free 100 daily solves on manually stuff while you work I guess its good but keep in might what IP type you are using as the free daily credits will work better for example behind residential proxy. 

This was to limit abuse from beginning.

I can't comment on proxies for Website Contact as that is not how I reach out to potential clients or interact with a list, so I am no help there, sorry.

SFKnowledge are you having same PATH issue or some permission stuff using server?

I was having the "rate limit has been exceeded" issue with the proxies, but I am using the free ones, so it is expected to return this errors.
    But a 'permission' stuff not. The fix was just as I said on the previous message, re-install and check "Add PATH" when installing :D

And thanks for the help!

• Yeah, "free" proxies mostly not great option for this task

No problem!
    edited March 11
    Hey guys, so I bought the 10 rotating proxies from webshare.io, but it keeps giving the "rate limit has been exceeded"... What to do now?

###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : NEW ROTATING PROXY RECAPTCHA v2 - PROXY=p.webshare.io:80:tbwqp-rotate:ral1pylr ###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : NEW SOLVING RECAPTCHA v2 (AUDIO) - CONNECT_TRY=1 ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : URL=http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : ID=32b6d05a-dcca-453e-97e9-b106fd12c94d ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : PROXY=p.webshare.io:80|tbwqip-rotate|ral1k3pylr ###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:07 : NEW WORKED PROXY RECAPTCHA v2 (AUDIO) - PROXY=p.webshare.io:80:tbwp-rotate:ral1 ###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : RESULT SOLVING RECAPTCHA v2 (AUDIO) ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : URL=http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : ID=32b6d05a-dcca-453e-97e9-b106fd12c94d ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : RESULT=ERROR_RECAPTCHAV2_AUDIO_RATE_LIMIT=The reCAPTCHA rate limit has been exceeded. ######################################################################################################################
  • Maybe get different proxies for the job?

Is the guy/s developing this and or anyone still working on this project even?

Appears like your trying to solve the RC demo URL and its hitting rate limit?

I don't think your limit issue is do to proxies, nor do I think buying more Webshare proxies will fix your issue.

I'm likely wrong though, been long day.

• daviddig1daviddig1 San Antonio, TX
    Strange - ever since the latest 'website contact' update I'm getting "invalid recaptcha-key-reply" even for ones the capv2v3 dialog box says 'ok' - I wonder why that would be?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    is that a shopify site?
    Hi @sven no I filter out Shopify sites - these are all WordPress etc.
    can you send me the site in question to debug?
    Sure I'll DM but just bear in mind: this affects all sites with a recaptcha v2
    Huh so weird - sorry @sven but all of a sudden it's working again after a crash-induced restart :shrug:
  • Always shut down and give fresh restart, clear caches if option etc when software acts up and most times everything should work fine afterwards :)
  • verdemuschioverdemuschio Italy
    edited March 19
    However, for me with the proxy deactivated it does its job. With proxy activated in SER the counting does not work, however in the CMD terminal it continues
  • MILLAMANMILLAMAN Caloocan City
    Hey guys, so I bought the 10 rotating proxies from webshare.io, but it keeps giving the "rate limit has been exceeded"... What to do now?

###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : NEW ROTATING PROXY RECAPTCHA v2 - PROXY=p.webshare.io:80:tbwqp-rotate:ral1pylr ###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : NEW SOLVING RECAPTCHA v2 (AUDIO) - CONNECT_TRY=1 ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : URL=http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : ID=32b6d05a-dcca-453e-97e9-b106fd12c94d ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:01 : PROXY=p.webshare.io:80|tbwqip-rotate|ral1k3pylr ###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:07 : NEW WORKED PROXY RECAPTCHA v2 (AUDIO) - PROXY=p.webshare.io:80:tbwp-rotate:ral1 ###################################################################################################################### ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : RESULT SOLVING RECAPTCHA v2 (AUDIO) ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : URL=http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : ID=32b6d05a-dcca-453e-97e9-b106fd12c94d ### 08-Mar-2024-21:28:11 : RESULT=ERROR_RECAPTCHAV2_AUDIO_RATE_LIMIT=The reCAPTCHA rate limit has been exceeded. ######################################################################################################################
    Mate you are using their free proxies right.. it clearly says your bandwith limit is exceeded..
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
    Updated to v55 by @CL67F (link at top of this thread).
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • Stop using the 10 FREE Webshare proxies and expecting great results!!!

Not only do they not mostly not pass Google they will not work after a small amount of use, at which point users seem to blame the Capv2v3 project not the proxies when errors are clearly about proxies.

Grab 10-20 dedicated proxies that when thrown into Scrapebox will pass Anon and Google test and use those!