Skip to content

GSA Package, Proxy and Server

Hello all,

I have just heard of GSA last week and planning to try. I have a few questions I need answer for before I can move further, hopefully someone here is able to help. Many thanks in advance.

Here are my questions, 
1. Which GSA softwares I will need to start with? I'm thinking about Captcha Breaker, Website Submitter, Content Generator, Keyword Research, SEO Indexer and of course Search Engine Ranker. But will I still need GSA Keyword research if I alrady have semrush and do I still need Content Generator if I am already using chatGPT?

2. I am thinking about using https://www.solidseovps.com, does anyone here have experience with this company and which VPS package is sufficient to start with? I have 4 websites which I want ot build links to.

3. How do you guys choose your proxy providers? Some are really expensive but some look so cheap, what is a reasonable pricing for proxies? is https://www.sslprivateproxy.com/ or https://www.scrapebox.com/ a better place for starters? also, is getting GSA Proxy Scraper the same as buying proxies from 3rd providers? I am a bit confused.

4. Finally, I understand we should build links using GSA only to 2nd, 3rd tiers links and should avoid building links using GSA directly to our main sites. What is your experience using GSA? Are the backlinks built using GSA effective? I am asking because I invested a lot buying backlinks in the past couple of years and when I finally found out about GSA, I started to think those links I bought may be coming from this software, although I am not completely sure. If they are tho, then purchasing this software should be a smarter decision for me as I will not only able to build more backlinks with hopefully much less money and time, but also have more control over those backlinks. Can someone please share with me your experience with GSA in general please? 

Thank you so much for reading.  Please share if you can. 

Comments

• Hello,

Welcome to the world of GSA - you'll be happily excited.

I am not affiliated to GSA but am just a happy user for several years now. I have licenses for SER, Indexer and URL Redirect Pro.

Let me answer your questions from my experience.

1) You'll need GSA SER and a Captcha breaker to start with. GSA captcha breaker is great for image captchas but you will need another solution for ReCaptchas (and others). One option here is Xevil, another is a SaaS such as capmonster.cloud.

GSA Keyword research is another great tool with lots of capabilities. Being a Semrush user myself, this is sufficient for my needs. Give GSA KW research a try, though.

GSA Indexer is not that strong anymore, Google, Bing & Co. want more. Check the Buy / Sell / Trade forum for the service provided by @Kaine for indexing.

Content: OpenAI is directly integrated into GSA SER now. All you need is your API-key.

2) My installation is running on a medium-sized Hetzner VPS at the fraction of the cost the provider you mentioned charges. It takes 20 minutes to set up the VPS (plus the Windows license) but the service is stable and performs well.

3) You can use GSA Proxy Scraper to find public proxies (don't use it on a Hetzner VPS though as they will ban your VPS from port scanning!). As rule of thumb, 1 (private) proxy per 10 GSA SER threads is fine. Public proxies might not give you the best results, better go for private proxies from i.e. newipnow.com.

Scrapebox can be used to harvest (public) proxies. A much better use of it is to find target sites for GSA SER. One of the beauties in GSA SER is that you can export the footprints of various engines, combine these with your keywords, and then use a powerful tool such as Scrapebox to find targets. It is not needed to start with, but helpful.

4) Every SEO will tell you not to use GSA SER for direct links to your money site. This forum of active users will tell you different ;) Browse the forum and look for the excellent instructions from @sickseo, @cherub and others. The community is eagerly waiting for @AliTab to release his Web 2.0-plugin in the days to come which is supposed to become an alternative to RankerX.

Hope this answers some of your questions. Don't wait with GSA SER on your own VPS, the learning curve is huge, and take it from there!

Best!
    Thanked by 3AliTab Kaine Deeeeeeee
  • One more thing: You'll also need mail accounts. Set up your own mail server for catchall accounts (more performant than individual accounts), some domain names and a $5 linux vps will do, or buy POP3/IMAP accounts (Buy / Sell / Trade forum section).
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hello,

Welcome to the world of GSA - you'll be happily excited.

I am not affiliated to GSA but am just a happy user for several years now. I have licenses for SER, Indexer and URL Redirect Pro.

Let me answer your questions from my experience.

1) You'll need GSA SER and a Captcha breaker to start with. GSA captcha breaker is great for image captchas but you will need another solution for ReCaptchas (and others). One option here is Xevil, another is a SaaS such as capmonster.cloud.

GSA Keyword research is another great tool with lots of capabilities. Being a Semrush user myself, this is sufficient for my needs. Give GSA KW research a try, though.

GSA Indexer is not that strong anymore, Google, Bing & Co. want more. Check the Buy / Sell / Trade forum for the service provided by @Kaine for indexing.

Content: OpenAI is directly integrated into GSA SER now. All you need is your API-key.

2) My installation is running on a medium-sized Hetzner VPS at the fraction of the cost the provider you mentioned charges. It takes 20 minutes to set up the VPS (plus the Windows license) but the service is stable and performs well.

3) You can use GSA Proxy Scraper to find public proxies (don't use it on a Hetzner VPS though as they will ban your VPS from port scanning!). As rule of thumb, 1 (private) proxy per 10 GSA SER threads is fine. Public proxies might not give you the best results, better go for private proxies from i.e. newipnow.com.

Scrapebox can be used to harvest (public) proxies. A much better use of it is to find target sites for GSA SER. One of the beauties in GSA SER is that you can export the footprints of various engines, combine these with your keywords, and then use a powerful tool such as Scrapebox to find targets. It is not needed to start with, but helpful.

4) Every SEO will tell you not to use GSA SER for direct links to your money site. This forum of active users will tell you different ;) Browse the forum and look for the excellent instructions from @sickseo, @cherub and others. The community is eagerly waiting for @AliTab to release his Web 2.0-plugin in the days to come which is supposed to become an alternative to RankerX.

Hope this answers some of your questions. Don't wait with GSA SER on your own VPS, the learning curve is huge, and take it from there!

Best!

Thanks for the support :)  Your message has given me more motivation to continue working hard on developing the final phase. We'll start the beta testing in a few days
    Thanked by 1organiccastle
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand

Best!
    Interesting to read your reply.
    Particularly the medium-sized Hetzner VPS part. I'm currently using SolidSEOVPS myself. 
    Are you using the Hetzner Cloud option and manually installed Windows yourself? Is that how you've managed the much lower pricing point? If I can get 2 servers running then might sounds quite attractive.
    What's the spec of the server you're running, if you don't mind me asking?
  • rastarr said:

Best!
    Particularly the medium-sized Hetzner VPS part. I'm currently using SolidSEOVPS myself. 
    Are you using the Hetzner Cloud option and manually installed Windows yourself? Is that how you've managed the much lower pricing point? If I can get 2 servers running then might sounds quite attractive.
    I'm using a CPX31 instance with 4 AMD CPUs and 8 GB RAM. This is perfectly fine for my needs. Even Xrumer/Xevil and Scrapebox are running on the same instance.

You can find instructions on how to install Windows yourself in the FAQ section. The image is provided by Hetzner, a couple of virtual "disk swaps" during installation to load the VPS drivers, and you are up and running.

Hetzner is charging the VPS per minute. So, if you find after an hour that it is not working for you, you've just paid some Cents for the experience.
    Thanked by 1rastarr
    rastarr said:

Best!
    I'm using a CPX31 instance with 4 AMD CPUs and 8 GB RAM. This is perfectly fine for my needs. Even Xrumer/Xevil and Scrapebox are running on the same instance.

You can find instructions on how to install Windows yourself in the FAQ section. The image is provided by Hetzner, a couple of virtual "disk swaps" during installation to load the VPS drivers, and you are up and running.

Hetzner is charging the VPS per minute. So, if you find after an hour that it is not working for you, you've just paid some Cents for the experience.
    Yep, found the Win FAQ before you replied :)
    I'll run one up over the next few days and give it a test. At that price I might get 2 
    Thanks so much for your quick reply too. Was interested in your machine spec
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    edited May 2023
    Hello,

Thanks so much for your answers. Sorry for getting back so late,  I didnt notice I have got replies until I checked the forum again today.

I did some research and I think I will go with xEvil. Someone suggested that I will need just xEvil tho, what is your opinion on that please?

I aleady have Semrush so I think  I am good,

Wonderful! I already have openAi account so I will use that. Also, just out of curiousity, do you need proxies and spinning services from third parties in order to use GSA Content Generator?

This is where I got stuck. I checked Hetzner website but it looks like they dont have VPS. Do you mean https://www.hetzner.com/cloud? also, when I checked their FAQ at the bottom, all they say is they dont support windows.  Can you please give me the link to the exact package you're using please? 

Another thing I dont quite understand. If my copy of GSA SER is sitting on Hetzner, then how can I not use it on their server? It looks like GSA Proxy Scraper is part of the main software GSA SER it doesnt quite make sense to run GSA SER on the server and the scraper on my laptop. Could you please further explain this? =)

That sounds super but yes I will take your advice and deal with Scrapebox after I get myself more familiar with GSA. For now, I am thinking about purchasing lists, what do you think about services below:

4) Every SEO will tell you not to use GSA SER for direct links to your money site. This forum of active users will tell you different  Browse the forum and look for the excellent instructions from @sickseo@cherub and others. The community is eagerly waiting for @AliTab to release his Web 2.0-plugin in the days to come which is supposed to become an alternative to RankerX.
    Wow!! Thats really exciting!! I will check out their instructions this weekend.

One more thing: You'll also need mail accounts. Set up your own mail server for catchall accounts (more performant than individual accounts), some domain names and a $5 linux vps will do, or buy POP3/IMAP accounts (Buy / Sell / Trade forum section).
    I thought GSA SER will create email accounts for us. Is it better to create our own email accounts? Could you please further explain this. 

==============

Thank you again so much for your kind help.  Have a wonderful weekend. I hope to hear back from you again soon.

Yep, found the Win FAQ before you replied :) I'll run one up over the next few days and give it a test. At that price I might get 2 Thanks so much for your quick reply too. Was interested in your machine spec
    Hello rastarr, could you please share what you found? I cant find CPX31 at all and when I went to https://www.hetzner.com/cloud and checked their FAQ, all they say is "ght now we are focusing on support for Linux as an operating system. If you wish, you may install Windows on your own" ...

Thanks in advance.
    JayJayJay said:
    Yep, found the Win FAQ before you replied :) I'll run one up over the next few days and give it a test. At that price I might get 2 Thanks so much for your quick reply too. Was interested in your machine spec
    Hello rastarr, could you please share what you found? I cant find CPX31 at all and when I went to https://www.hetzner.com/cloud and checked their FAQ, all they say is "ght now we are focusing on support for Linux as an operating system. If you wish, you may install Windows on your own" ...

Thanks in advance.
    I'm currently now running 2 Hetzner Windows Server 2019 servers and 1 Linux server that is running my ReCaptcha solver. You can find their Windows FAQ HERE. The VPS is their Cloud section so you should find the CPX31 option which is what I've started with and seems a good fit for the moment. Yes, they also do say they focus on Linux but a great many people are using them with other operating systems. 

You need to create the VPS first and then choose the ISO you want to mount and install.

It takes some time to familiarise yourself with their interface and terms so take your time. I warmed myself up on the Linux server first lol
    rastarr said:
    JayJayJay said:

Thanks in advance.
    I'm currently now running 2 Hetzner Windows Server 2019 servers and 1 Linux server that is running my ReCaptcha solver. You can find their Windows FAQ HERE. The VPS is their Cloud section so you should find the CPX31 option which is what I've started with and seems a good fit for the moment. Yes, they also do say they focus on Linux but a great many people are using them with other operating systems. 

You need to create the VPS first and then choose the ISO you want to mount and install.

It takes some time to familiarise yourself with their interface and terms so take your time. I warmed myself up on the Linux server first lol
    Thanks again rastarr,

I readthe FAQ and it looks like you have to purchase your own copy of windows and install it yourself. Hmmm...I may just stay with window vps else where. How was your experience with SolidSEOVPS? Would you recommend them? Also, do you use emails generated by gsa ser or like what  organiccastle said, you set up your own server for catchall accounts?

Thanks a lot I have learned some new things from both of you.

One more thing: You'll also need mail accounts. Set up your own mail server for catchall accounts (more performant than individual accounts), some domain names and a $5 linux vps will do, or buy POP3/IMAP accounts (Buy / Sell / Trade forum section).
    JayJayJay said:
    rastarr said:
    JayJayJay said:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks again rastarr,

I readthe FAQ and it looks like you have to purchase your own copy of windows and install it yourself. Hmmm...I may just stay with window vps else where. How was your experience with SolidSEOVPS? Would you recommend them? Also, do you use emails generated by gsa ser or like what  organiccastle said, you set up your own server for catchall accounts?

Thanks a lot I have learned some new things from both of you.

There are provided Windows ISOs and you can log a support ticket and provide them with an ISO. Licensing is up to you since all the Windows ISOs I've seen are all evaluation versions. I'll leave that to you to decide.
    SolidSEOVPS was a good service. Obviously significantly more expensive. I was using their $52'ish VPS which was a little less than what you get with Hetzner but, all in all, I was happy with them - I only just canceled this morning since Hetzner is ticking away good now (just need to sort out some Tailscale issue).

Yes, I have my own mail server and a few domains. One of them is used as a catch-all email service.
    Hello again rastarr,

Yes I finally found CPX31 under their cloud section. it's € 16.18 a month. I tried to use their chat to ask more about windows installation but the chat service is not available at the moment but I did find some tutorial on youtube, It looks a lot less scary that I originally thought but I will try to chat with them again to see how much help you can offer if I run into trouble, this is the link to the video in case someone want to see it: 

Also, you must be familiar with proxies, in organicastle's reply he said:

You can use GSA Proxy Scraper to find public proxies (don't use it on a Hetzner VPS though as they will ban your VPS from port scanning!). As rule of thumb, 1 (private) proxy per 10 GSA SER threads is fine. Public proxies might not give you the best results, better go for private proxies from i.e. newipnow.com.

Im a bit confused here. GSA Proxy Scraper looks like is part of the main software GSA SER, and how can you install it on Hatzner server  but not run it from the same server? Do you think he means NOT using GSA Proxy Scraper on Hatzner at al but instead purchase private proxies else where? 

I bet you have figured that I am a total amateur by now  :# Thank you so much for your time and help. You have been very kind.  kop khun mak krap!

JayJayJay said:
    Hello again rastarr,

Yes I finally found CPX31 under their cloud section. it's € 16.18 a month. I tried to use their chat to ask more about windows installation but the chat service is not available at the moment but I did find some tutorial on youtube, It looks a lot less scary that I originally thought but I will try to chat with them again to see how much help you can offer if I run into trouble, this is the link to the video in case someone want to see it: 

Also, you must be familiar with proxies, in organicastle's reply he said:

You can use GSA Proxy Scraper to find public proxies (don't use it on a Hetzner VPS though as they will ban your VPS from port scanning!). As rule of thumb, 1 (private) proxy per 10 GSA SER threads is fine. Public proxies might not give you the best results, better go for private proxies from i.e. newipnow.com.

Im a bit confused here. GSA Proxy Scraper looks like is part of the main software GSA SER, and how can you install it on Hatzner server  but not run it from the same server? Do you think he means NOT using GSA Proxy Scraper on Hatzner at al but instead purchase private proxies else where? 

I bet you have figured that I am a total amateur by now  :# Thank you so much for your time and help. You have been very kind.  kop khun mak krap!

hehe good to throw some Thai in there lol
    Well, you'll be better off using private proxies, if you're using GSA SER.
    I've own GSA Proxy Scraper myself, just to play around with and test it from time to time on my home Proxmox-based Windows VM. There aren't that many around and most get killed/banned very quickly.

[1] You don't want to be dealing with that if you're trying to build links
    [2] and you will find most VPS provides will ban you if they catch you scraping. I'm sure some allow it or turn a blind eye to it but it is a risk

I'm still using Webshare proxies due to both the price as well as a few proxy providers I've tried are more expensive without any gain over Webshare. That forum thread is HERE

It's good to ask questions so don't worry in the slightest. I ask many questions and still very much a GSA newbie. Keep asking and learning.
    Also my CPX31 machines look to be 13.10 p/m
    Anyways, Hetzner also have many people who they don't approve. Apparently, they have a cap of some sort.
    When you do apply for an account, supply them with the required ID (like a passport in my case) and also a selfie showing you and the same ID in the selfie.

hehe good to throw some Thai in there lol

Sawadee krap!! Yeah I love Thailand so much too. One day when I can rely on just online income, one of the things I want to do is to learn Thai in Thailand.

Well, you'll be better off using private proxies, if you're using GSA SER.
    I've own GSA Proxy Scraper myself, just to play around with and test it from time to time on my home Proxmox-based Windows VM. There aren't that many around and most get killed/banned very quickly.

Ok. So my understanding is, install GSA SER on Hetzner but use private proxies from third parties. Never run GSA Proxy Scraper on Hetzner.  Also, just out of curiousity, do you use Scrapebox? On which server do you run it on? Any recommendations?

I'm still using Webshare proxies due to both the price as well as a few proxy providers I've tried are more expensive without any gain over Webshare. That forum thread is HERE

newipnow: 25 private proxies for $22/m
    newipnow: 50 private proxies for $44/m

webshare: 25 private proxies for $13.89/m
    webshare: 50 private proxies for $26.32/m

The differences are quite big. I will go with webshare!! Thanks again for the tips.

Also my CPX31 machines look to be 13.10 p/m

Are we looking at the same Hetzner here? I took a screenshot from https://www.hetzner.com/cloud

Anyways, Hetzner also have many people who they don't approve. Apparently, they have a cap of some sort.
    When you do apply for an account, supply them with the required ID (like a passport in my case) and also a selfie showing you and the same ID in the selfie.

Wow! Seriously? I have never seen any hosting company like this...hopefully they will approve when I apply. I am working on my shopping list for GSA SER, trying to figure out how much money I have to spend as percisely as possible. I am hoping to make the purchase by next week Wish me luck.

It's good to ask questions so don't worry in the slightest. I ask many questions and still very much a GSA newbie. Keep asking and learning.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will post my shopping list when I have more questions answered. I really really appreciate your help.
    Hello again rastarr,

One more question, this is about email server. I already have my site hosted on ultahost and I am able to create email accounts using my account. In this case, do I still need to purchase a separate email server to just create email accounts? Please advise. I have never dealt with email hosting before...Thanks
    edited May 2023
    Actually this is my shopping list so far:

ONE TIME FEES

GSA (Any other GSA products I should add to start?)

$147.00 GSA Content Generator or should I use Article Builder $127/Year?
    I am asking because I saw this video and they use Article Builder instead of GSA CG, any thoughts about this, please?

$87.30 GSA Search Engine Ranker

Captcha Solver

$190 xEvil

MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEES

- $15.00 Semrush (Purchase account from blackhatworld)
    - 16.18 Euro/Month VPS ( hetzner.com | CPX31)
    - $13.89/Month 25 private proxies from webshare
    - $10 xEvil Monthly Fee (start paying after first 3 months)
    - Email server?
    Do I still need to purchase separate email server if I already have web hosting accounts that come with emails?

Link Lists (have you used any of these?):

How does this look to you?
    JayJayJay said:

Sawadee krap!! Yeah I love Thailand so much too. One day when I can rely on just online income, one of the things I want to do is to learn Thai in Thailand.

Thai is a very difficult language. After 10 years here, I only speak a few words. You can get by quite well with finger pointing and English. And it pays to find a Thai girlfriend who can speak basic English which is what I opted for :smile:

Ok. So my understanding is, install GSA SER on Hetzner but use private proxies from third parties. Never run GSA Proxy Scraper on Hetzner.  Also, just out of curiousity, do you use Scrapebox? On which server do you run it on? Any recommendations?

Yes, private or shared are definitely better. I do use Scrapebox from a home server for scraping target URLs. At this stage, for me, I'm not looking for more just yet. And for Webshare, I'm currently using 250 shared proxies, unlimited bandwidth with high concurrency (concurrency I'm testing since I'm running 2 VPS and Scrapebox at home). I'm still a newbie with proxies so take my choice with a grain of salt. I'm sure others can chime in.

newipnow: 25 private proxies for $22/m
    newipnow: 50 private proxies for $44/m

webshare: 25 private proxies for $13.89/m
    webshare: 50 private proxies for $26.32/m

The differences are quite big. I will go with webshare!! Thanks again for the tips.

Are we looking at the same Hetzner here? I took a screenshot from https://www.hetzner.com/cloud

Weird. No idea on what the difference is, sorry. I'm sure that is what I chose and the specs of the machines I'm running match too. Who knows.

Wow! Seriously? I have never seen any hosting company like this...hopefully they will approve when I apply. I am working on my shopping list for GSA SER, trying to figure out how much money I have to spend as percisely as possible. I am hoping to make the purchase by next week Wish me luck.

Yeah, I checked their Reddit subreddit for a few things late yesterday. Many people complaining of being rejected.
    I'm with you there. Gotta keep track of the spending and good luck.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will post my shopping list when I have more questions answered. I really really appreciate your help.
    On the email server question, I don't know Ultrahost and what they offer. Also, my business partner takes care of the mail server stuff.
    On the email server question, I don't know Ultrahost and what they offer. Also, my business partner takes care of the mail server stuff.
    Ultahost is just another regular web hosting service. I have my websites hosted with them and I can set up emails from within my control panel...not sure if I will need separate email server for GSA
    JayJayJay said:
    Actually this is my shopping list so far:

ONE TIME FEES

GSA (Any other GSA products I should add to start?)

$147.00 GSA Content Generator or should I use Article Builder $127/Year?
    I am asking because I saw this video and they use Article Builder instead of GSA CG, any thoughts about this, please?

Captcha Solver

$190 xEvil

- $10 xEvil Monthly Fee (start paying after first 3 months)
    - Email server?
    Do I still need to purchase separate email server if I already have web hosting accounts that come with emails?
    Link Lists (have you used any of these?):

How does this look to you?
    Well, I'm a newbie much like you.
    I use GSA SER, GSA CaptchaBreaker, GSA Content Generator, GSA SEO Indexer (no real idea if this is doing anything, to be honest), my own Recaptcha code since I found Xevil to be buggy, the author/s are a bunch of unresponsive a$$h0les and I don't like their sneaky $10 monthly subscription after a few months.

Try whatever proxies until you find once that work for you. Still trial and error for me.

I'm using gsaserlists as well as now some Scrapebox action. I've only used gasserlists so I can't comment on the value of the others.

Jump in and get started anyway. You won't know what works for you until you start.
    edited May 2023
    Hey good morning rastarr,,

I got so excited and shot out so many questions at all once, sorry that was a bit rude. But thanks for taking your time reading through =)

GSA Indexer is not that strong anymore, Google, Bing & Co. want more. Check the Buy / Sell / Trade forum for the service provided by @Kaine for indexing.

organiccastle did mention about GSA indexer and he's the second, perhaps 3rd person who says that GSA Indexer may not work well any more.

my own Recaptcha code since I found Xevil to be buggy, the author/s are a bunch of unresponsive a$$h0les and I don't like their sneaky $10 monthly subscription after a few months.

Yeah, exactly! There are so many hidden fees trying to create and manage online businesses. First I thought all I needed to purchase was some wordpress themes, some plugins and ads. Then, I slowly learned that there are things called backlinks and seo, then a whole industry selling nothing but backlinks, now GSA...and within the software, there are so many other independent services that we need to purchase separately. It was for sure my fault not doing enough research at the beginning, so after so many years of burning money, I now try to get a better understanding of what I will really need to spend before getting into something new. I was really surprised tho when i read you saying that xEvil is no good, I have heard from multiple people that theyre pretty good, perhaps one of the best, someone even told me i will not need GSA Recaptcha Solver if I already have xEvil....see, now there is more i need to look into. 

Try whatever proxies until you find once that work for you. Still trial and error for me.

I think I will go with the one you suggested to start, they;re probably the most affordable one I have seen so far.

I'm using gsaserlists as well as now some Scrapebox action. I've only used gasserlists so I can't comment on the value of the others.

How do you like scrapebox? Which hosting company do you use for your scrapebox? mind to share? 

Jump in and get started anyway. You won't know what works for you until you start.
    Yes, Im almost ready with my shopping list.  Once Im done with my tax this week, I will move on to make my purchase.

Have you watched this video before? 
    This guy made this video 9 years ago but the GSA interface in the video looks just the same the way it looks today
    he uses articlebuilder to create his content, i'm wondering how that compares to GSA content creator but there's not much information online...
    @JayJayJay
    The jury is still out on the effectiveness of GSA Indexer - it takes little resources so I'll continue to run it.
    I didn't say Xevil didn't get results. I don't like the company and their tactics. GSA Captcha Breaker is much faster for a great many captchas. The suggested action is to use GSA CB for most captchas and then Xevil for the difficult ones such as Recaptchas. Do a bit more digging.
    I only use Scrapebox locally at home for the moment. I'm already using a list so my home Scrapebox ticks along at home.
    I'm sure there's plenty of VPS providers that you can use Scrapebox with though.
    The jury is still out on the effectiveness of GSA Indexer - it takes little resources so I'll continue to run it.

Cool. I will think about adding this one once I get myself more familiar with GSA SER

I didn't say Xevil didn't get results. I don't like the company and their tactics. GSA Captcha Breaker is much faster for a great many captchas. The suggested action is to use GSA CB for most captchas and then Xevil for the difficult ones such as Recaptchas. Do a bit more digging.

Ok now I understand what you mean exactly. Yes,some companies are just...
    Yes you're right, the suggested action is indeed use GSA CB for most captchas and xevil for the difficult ones, i was tryin to save a few bucks but it looks like i should get GSA CB =)

I only use Scrapebox locally at home for the moment. I'm already using a list so my home Scrapebox ticks along at home.
    I'm sure there's plenty of VPS providers that you can use Scrapebox with though.

I was told we should not run scrapebox on Hetzner and many other vps will block our account to so i was curious where you were running your scrapebox. It's good to know that you can just run it on your own computer. So when I finally get my copy of scrapebox i will first run it on my home computer too. thanks again for sharing.

• Captchas: You don't need to buy the complete Xrumer/Xevil package. Xevil 6 is available as a standalone version ($69 + $10/m).

Scrapebox: You can run it on a Hetzner VPS without any issues. Scrapebox is scraping the web, not scanning ports.
    edited May 2023
    Hello organiccastle,

Thanks for the tips. Just found the standalone version here http://www.botmasterlabs.net/buy_xevil/
    Thanks also for information about Scrapebox =) I will deal with this one after I get myself more familiar with GSA.

I think Im ready to go with this

ONE TIME FEES

GSA
    $147.00 GSA Content Generator
    $92.00 GSA Captcha Breaker

Captcha Solver

$69 xEvil

ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEES
    - $100/Year  xEvil Fees (start paying after first 3 months, $100 if paid in advance) 
    - $77 Per Year spinrewriter.com

Link Lists

Hello organiccastle,

Do you mean that we can use OpenAI instead of GSA Content Generator? 

Thanks

• Hi

Thank you for our customers that recommend us and also for the one that was our customers, I wasn't planning on joining this thread however I just wanted to point few things as I see people always compare us to other providers and mainly is price comparison

For example, calling us expensive is not true at all, especially with today's market,  I will take an example from here the hetzner CPX31 server that is being compared here, this server a shared server virtualization as they also have it listed, meaning you dont have any dedicated resources, another reason why its cheap you are limited by Bandwidth speed and transfer, if you to take the same plan on the dedicated side we are way cheaper not only in term of pricing but also on what you get, so not always what is being said is the truth

a small example for this is with us you are not limited by 10TB or 20TB its unmetered and we never charged any of our VPS customer overage in 10 years in business, also your resources are not shared, we can provide the same vps as low as 5 dollar for 8GB but its going to be a very bad vps and this is we never did it, we are after quality service to our client not really a price war

Another thing, with all respect to Hetzner we used to use them in some applications, and their support is zero compared to ours, we respond to any ticket at anytime within 3-5 minutes at most so next time you have a problem with hetzner or abuse, they will shut down at heartbeat, so all these is part of the cost you pay and profit on it is very very little.

We always encourage people to test other providers as we do ourselves and thats not the reason I am writing this, but just to comment on the pricing part especially with ip prices trippled, license prices, power prices tripling and global inflation going making it very hard for us as a provider not to raise prices, we never did and we wont, we also always try to help by providing deals every week for our tight budget customers to help make things easier and to still be able to enjoy our services, we are really not after raising prices or upsell our customers, we do really care for our clients

Thanks again and We appreciate your continuous support and this great community

Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • JayJayJay said:
    Hello organiccastle,

Thanks for the tips. Just found the standalone version here http://www.botmasterlabs.net/buy_xevil/
    Thanks also for information about Scrapebox =) I will deal with this one after I get myself more familiar with GSA.

I think Im ready to go with this

ONE TIME FEES

GSA
    $147.00 GSA Content Generator
    $92.00 GSA Captcha Breaker

Captcha Solver

$69 xEvil

ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEES
    - $100/Year  xEvil Fees (start paying after first 3 months, $100 if paid in advance) 
    - $77 Per Year spinrewriter.com

Link Lists

About the Link Lists, did you try them already? what is the best one in your opinions?
    I did try:
    1. serocket.net, not sure I like them a lot of trash
    2. just started using serlinks.com today, I will update when I have a conclusion about them.

But in general I'm still looking for a good link lists service.
    Hello Lampion, 

Yeah I bought serocket too but not happy with it either. Never tried serlinks.com - will be great if you can share your review here after using. I'm looking at gsaserlists.com but.. I checked their site traffic and found that they get very few visitors daily... Not sure if that's a good or bad thing... 
  • I started using serlinks.com a week ago, I'm getting updates none stop, I mean I get notification that the DropBox folders with the links list is getting updated with new files a lot, today, DropBox folders, updated for at least 15 times with new files, every time 300+ files are getting updated, I'm very happy with the results and the LpM.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay