Skip to content

What's your proxy provider?

Hi all,

I'm looking for opinions on which proxy providers you're using with GSA.
I'm currently (what I started with from a price-point perspective) using Webshare - 250 Shared Proxy with 5000 p/m bandwidth at $28 per month.
They just had an outage for several hours - and I'm reaching the monthly bandwidth limit now too.

Just wondering at reliable alternatives and your opinions will be valuable to me.
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm using newipnow.com and reproxy.network. Happy with both providers.

Newipnow.com is offering a 50% bonus through BHW, reproxy.network is excellent for Xevil and has recently introduced IPv4 proxies as well.
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    edited April 2023
    @organiccastle   I had just bought IPv4 proxies from reproxy.network several hours ago.
    They've all failed. no contact back from their support yet so I'm pretty disappointed they don't work with GSA SER, at least for me

Got a link for BHW?
  • Strange. I'm using the reproxy IPv4s on both Scrapebox and GSA SER this morning and they work just fine. Re support: I've had good experience in the past - give it another try!

Newipnow: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/newipnow-com-self-service-private-proxies-instant-ip-refresh-just-0-88-ip-0-00-gb-get-50-free.354171/page-646
    Strange. I'm using the reproxy IPv4s on both Scrapebox and GSA SER this morning and they work just fine. Re support: I've had good experience in the past - give it another try!

Newipnow: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/newipnow-com-self-service-private-proxies-instant-ip-refresh-just-0-88-ip-0-00-gb-get-50-free.354171/page-646
    Thanks for the link. I've got the reproxy.network proxies plugged into GSA SER but really shitty performance sadly. 
    I was getting about 100 VpM with webshare
    I'm getting less than 10 VpM with reproxy.network - shitty proxies I think. disappointed with these
    Thanked by 1Matthew_87
  • There is no point to use proxies with bandwith limit.  If you are on budget and not going to build authority links with gsa you can go with buygsaproxies . For residential proxies i use iproyal
  • rastarr said:
    Thanks for the link. I've got the reproxy.network proxies plugged into GSA SER but really shitty performance sadly. 
    I'm getting less than 10 VpM with reproxy.network - shitty proxies I think. disappointed with these
    Have you checked the actual proxy usage in your dashboard on the reproxy.network site? I had to filter out slow proxies (using scrapebox) and adapt the number of threads both in Scrapebox and GSA SER and it is working pretty ok - given the cheap price.
    rastarr said:
    Have you checked the actual proxy usage in your dashboard on the reproxy.network site? I had to filter out slow proxies (using scrapebox) and adapt the number of threads both in Scrapebox and GSA SER and it is working pretty ok - given the cheap price.
    I didn't go to those lengths after the support guy told me their IPv4 proxies were basically not that great, compared to their IPv6. He was more than happy to refund and cancel. I was happy too.
    Thanked by 1organiccastle