You -- Proxy -- Destination
               MITM
  • edited January 2023
    Always Test Cautiously !!
    https://pastebin.com/5kZ0j6x0

• edited February 2023
    This link is for "Training Purposes Only"
    Start getting familiar with scraping and finding reliable sources

• How can we get a video tutorial for this?  :)
  • edited February 2023
    elite53
    1. Click Link
    2. Copy all IP's
    3. Paste all ip's into (ADD - ADD From Clip Board )
    API's constantly Change
  • edited February 2023
    Educational Purposes Proxy List - 8th Feb 2023
    Rather than just leeching and giving nothing back, Learn why these Proxies work
    The Proxy List Specifications are all tested with GSA Proxy Scraper Version 3.71
    1. Worldwide List
    2. 6000ms - 6 Seconds
    3. Socks 4 and Socks 5 Only
    4. Alive time 2 days for many of them

• edited March 2023
    Woohoo Forums Back !!
    These are For Educational Purposes and for you to try and diagnose why you are having a low Proxy Scrape Ratio

• edited May 2023
    These are For Educational Purposes only !!
    Use this list to test if you are having any issues

• edited August 2023
    To help you confirm if your Software is working !!!

Thanked by 1rastarr
  • I have added all the pastebins just to test, but I don't think my software is working :(

This is my output from the 750 proxy's there are a lot not working.  I have just 4 working one's with low quality

• Then I get also a bug when scraping.   Sending a bug report is not working :(

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry, but what pastebins? The software comes with almost any pastebin sources on its own.
    Still this bug should not happen and Im unsure how to reproduce it unless you send me setting screenshots and exact steps to reproduce in private message.
  • edited September 2023
    Sorry for the delay, 
    Sometimes to get reliable stable proxies, you need to start off with an unrestricted test, then changing the parameters to be stricter.
    I only ever use Socks 4 and Socks 5, and have never been short of "long life" Proxies
    Some are still about 5 months old.

Looking at your screenshots, it seems that many have timed out, which dosnt mean they are dead, but for some reason, the test hasnt
    responded within the required time.

The List I have posted, has some of my Long Life proxies in.

My latest pastebin list has 94 working proxies, so I dont know why you are getting 4, without knowing what settings you are using
    Good Luck !!

• edited September 2023
    Just Scanned Quickly and Tested, and ended up with about 250 Proxies that can help you diagnose any setup issues
    September 22nd 2023 List for Tutorial Purposes
    Every so often clearing the Cache will Retest proxies that have died, and come back to life

• edited September 2023
    Some of the trial and error settings, I use that work well

• This is nice. May I know where you use these proxies? TO scrape with scrape box? if then what is the average urls per second?
  • Hi Jsilva - I don't use scrapebox
  • AppelcompotteAppelcompotte Hasselt
    edited September 2023
    When I search for proxy's my internet connection is always going done after a while.  The only solution for me is to close GSA proxy scraper v3.78 and what some time.    I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Even google is not loading anymore for me....

The problem I face then is that it is not possible to work anymore on my pc.   I can not open my mail or answer my mails anymore...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats a common side effect of a low cost router that can not handle the amount of open ports that happens with scraping/testing proxies.
    I suggest you to get a better one like the AVM FitzBox or use a lot less threads.
  • I bought a separate Router and setup my main router to be in " Modem Mode "
  • AppelcompotteAppelcompotte Hasselt
    edited October 2023
    Sven said:
    Thats a common side effect of a low cost router that can not handle the amount of open ports that happens with scraping/testing proxies.
    I suggest you to get a better one like the AVM FitzBox or use a lot less threads.
    Thank you for you're answer Sven.   Maybe I can set it up in my router?  I have now a Zyxel USG Flex 100.  This is IMHO not a lowcost router (correct me if I'm wrong)

I bought a separate Router and setup my main router to be in " Modem Mode "
    I thought you can have only one router on one internet connection?

I have now setup 5 simultane threads for and this is working now, but it will be a long run I guess :(

Tips to set things up are highly appreciated becausse a search on internet is not giving me a clue

https://www.google.com/search?q=router+can't+handle+the+amount+of+open+ports
  • edited October 2023
    What Router are you using?
    I'm using a TP-Link and it allows a lot of functionality, and was chap to buy.

Linux is a lot more controllable, ad I have installed Proxy Scraper on my Linux box, and it is very stable and a lot more results show up when I scan.

DMZ is a way of opening Ports, or Port Triggering also
    Becareful tho as it basically leaves you open
  • October Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults
    Click Me !!  >>https://pastebin.com/B3D0qNiV

• edited November 2023
    November Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults

• edited November 2023
    234 Proxies - 12th November 2023 - Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults

• 365 Proxies - 9th December 2023 - Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults

• edited December 2023
    588 Proxies - Christmas Treat - 24th December 2023 - Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults
    These are For Educational Purposes only !! B

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • didn't work
  • What didn't work?
    I posted Working tested Proxies
  • edited January 15

New Years Treat - 800 Proxies Worldwide - 15th January 2024

New Years Treat - 800 Proxies Worldwide - 15th January 2024 Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults