Skip to content

Finding Reliable - Fast - Stable Proxies

Comments

• edited January 27
    611 High Reliability Proxies Worldwide - 27th January 2024 Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults
    These are For Educational Purposes only !!

• Spring Treat - 383 Proxies Worldwide - 17th March 2024

• edited March 17

I'm late to this thread, nice of you to be pasting some educational proxies!

If you have not figured out what the "1" is, pretty sure it means its a provider/source you have checked by default.

I did have chance to use this software and it was very interesting with lots extra tools. 

Very nice and the proxies GSA Proxy Scraper seems to find are fast and stable lasting way longer then expected!

And extremely better then what some proxy providers are selling!!!

What's your take on the *sa affiliated ranges? 

Just stay away or super secure? I was unsure on this, likely stay away?
    Thanked by 1Ritchievalens
  • edited March 17

Thankyou, you are very welcome

1. Where did you see the "1"
    2. I know very little about SA affiliated ranges, maybe somebody else would know.
    To be honest, I rarely use proxies now, as in the past it was a project I was working on, that I have finished now.

Thanks
  • Here..... I saw question and thought that 1 means its checked by default in script provided.

Ritchievalens Uk

I guess go to an existing one, Press Edit and see how its created
    I can see you click on Add and a Single Box pops up
    I am not sure if there is a way of Testing if existing ones are Dead or Alive?
    There is a File here that looks interesting C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\GSA Proxy Scraper

We seem to have These in config.ini ( Im not sure what the Number 1 Means )

[provider]
    0058.net=1
    0dayproxies.blogspot.com=1
    0phreakandroid.blogspot.com=1
    1000freeanonymousproxy.blogspot.com=1
    100filmovru.blog.fc2.com=1
    100proxygratis.blogspot.com=1

• Did you mean these?
    Yes there are other ways of testing Sources

• edited March 19
    Ahh Yep, I see what you mean, you can still do a Check All !!

• Thankyou, you are very welcome

2. I know very little about SA affiliated ranges, maybe somebody else would know.
    To be honest, I rarely use proxies now, as in the past it was a project I was working on, that I have finished now.

Thanks
    i own gsa proxy scraper but i still using semideciated proxies for my gsa and other tools. DO you really think this works with at 400 threads GSA SER ? i am currenly having 50 - 7- stable LPM and i am quit happy with the setup and sucess i am having. But if this really great i would like to try out and save some $$$ sorry for newbie question i am new to GSA PS
  • edited March 20

Thankyou, you are very welcome

Thanks
    i own gsa proxy scraper but i still using semideciated proxies for my gsa and other tools. DO you really think this works with at 400 threads GSA SER ? i am currenly having 50 - 7- stable LPM and i am quit happy with the setup and sucess i am having. But if this really great i would like to try out and save some $$$ sorry for newbie question i am new to GSA PS

Hi WesternClinicLLC
    A lot of the secrets to get Long Life Fast Proxies is by the way you setup GSA
    I still have proxies from a year ago, that seem to still work
  • I noticed the same thing, I still have working proxies found by GSA proxy scraper that still work from awhile ago.

Guess that source your parsing and filters will make difference as you say make big difference.

• @backlinkaddict A lot of the lists I post are High quality Long life ones that I use
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • Nice If I can help with anything, LMK.

But like you say you have a couple people working on something and 100's people leeching, not to mention it's annoying, but the list will likely get burnt fast for certain "tests".
  • edited March 23
    Hey @backlinkaddict - In life 20% of the people do 80% of the work
    Sinatra sung a song called That's Life !!
    Do you struggle to get good Proxies?
    I will send you a good list
    Tried to send you a Fresh list, but your profile is Private

• edited March 23
    663 Proxies Worldwide - 23rd March 2024 Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults

• Ritchievalens it's funny you say that, Paretto principle 80 percent of results come from 20 percent of you efforts seems to be a theme people like to mention a lot on books I read.

I believe its about a guy, his garden and his peas originally. It does seem to be a common theme in life though.

Frank Sinatra's is the man!

I was at a thrift store and actually bought a Frank Sinatra CD, yes a CD a few years back. Fly me to the moon, the song you mentioned and few others helped to calm me down sometimes :)

I think I did recently hit private on my profile, that stops you from PM me or something? I'm not sure what it did.

Now you got me me waking up to Sinatra .... New York New York... Not a bad morning :D

• I wouldn't say I have a problem finding proxies...

Lately, testing some providers, I find trouble finding "paid" proxies that work like they used to, even dedicated for some reason???? :D

It's partly people selling proxies as service not understanding what is a proxy worth paying for IS or maybe just ripping people off adding to confusion around this topic.

I feel If your scraping proxies anyone can get and reselling as a service, JUST GO AWAY!!! Your not a business, your a scam!

Might at well just use Bright Data and send off a bunch of instances that will not have any issues at all, solve ALL captchas for you and actually grab the data or do the task you need to get done. Rather then pay for some recycled proxies getting banned, fails, timeouts, errors, not secure. And pay by the GB what a F'en joke!

I did try with other proxy scrapers in GSA products and start cleaning the list as most blogspot ones were not even there and some other sources never parse anything good. So I was trying to make a good source list in the GSA proxy scraper part of programs which I can use elsewhere.

Either way thanks for providing free proxies that are far better and more stable then most "providers" would sell these days!

• Hi @backlinkaddict - You are welcome, and thanks for your kind words.
    I would be keen to know how many proxies you have from the list I posted?

Thanks
    Have a great day

• I don't have any from you list currently.

I did click link but didnt download them.

Firefox does this weird thing where if try to copy and scroll to get the list, it freezes up on pastebin links.

I was going to try and add them to GSA Keyword Researcher and see how stable they would be for grabbing data for research but didnt get that far, yet
  • The list I did test weeks ago were very stable though.

You have great day as well!
  • Basically, click on a Pastebin Link

1. Copy them
    2. Add
    2. Paste From Clipboard
  • I get that, Just when I highlight proxies on pastebin using firefox and start to scroll, I cant stop scrolling and its freezes.

I can always download them I guess but I'd rather copy and paste from clipboard.

I dont know if its firefox bug and pastebin issue or not
  • edited March 24
    Hi @backlinkaddict - 3 Ways to get around that
    1. Read the Long explanation I posted at the beginning of this Thread
    2. Grab the RAW Text on the Pastebin Page I posted them on
    3. As Below, on any Website that Has Proxies, even if they are in HTML or a horrible Format

• Nice Thanks, Though I have used it I do not have GSA Proxy Scraper currently.

I do believe its great proxy scraper and more features and options then basic proxy scrapers in the other softwares.
  • edited March 26

Massive List to Scrape

2. Grab this Whole List
    3. Copy the Screenshot Below
    4. Scraping "Internal Links" will be a lot Faster, but not as many results

4. Just wait, I got 160,000 Proxies Found - Not all will Work tho

5. So Many

6. Just Wait till A Box appears - Using too many will take so long !!
    Try 50 from the List above, Mine took 25 to 30 mins, but I ended force closing GSA

• edited March 26
    UPDATE - Dead and Slow Links Deleted
    You should now be able to scrape very quickly without your PC freaking out !!
    To be Safe, I have Separated the links into Blocks, so you can not have to load all the list at once
    The Link has not Changed, just Edited
    Go Here >> https://pastebin.com/kaH2A0ve

• Thanks, tested the source list in SER proxy scraper, got 20,000 very quickly on first parse, Its been testing about 10 minutes and already have 300 decent proxies!

Source list is super important! 

Like finding good expired domains same thing, depends on your source list for what you will find as far as quality.

Nice!

Also, seems as like forum getting some more action and more people returning as well as participating.

This is very promising! B) Keep the discussions going!
  • @backlinkaddict - Thankyou
    You're Welcome
  • edited March 30
    Hi People - I have just created a YouTube Channel to help and teach the Basics of GSA Proxy Scraper and other internet related software.
    I will create more videos, and would appreciate some support.
    Stay Safe !!

• edited April 19
    305 Proxies Worldwide - 18th April 2024 Reliable List to Help Diagnose Connection Faults

Thanked by 1royalmice
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Ritchievalens

Thanks for sharing so much info, it's really useful stuff.

Do you maybe have a list of search strings that produce good results that you could share?
    I managed to find the below 2 only from your shares