Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

1272829303133»

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• may i ask how long will it take to index and recent rate ? i used your service years ago and now back to the game . :)
    thepinkish

Unfortunately there's no instant indexing anymore since about more than year and half already. Now it takes different time for each single link - some get indexed within a day or two, others within few days, others within a week or more. The rate varies as always and is around 60-70%

• innozemec

ok.great. 60 - 70 is still great numbers.

can i have a coupon code please ?

will come up with detailed review after check your service
  • Can i get discount code? Thanks.
  • edited March 2017
    Very disappointed with this service
    I have backlink energizer with 10 self hosted worpress websites
    My index rate is around 70%

Using this service with my BE my index rate is around 75% (only 5% more)

So I thought "well, let's cancel this because it's $50/month and it's not really adding much"

I forgot to cancel the service and THE SAME DAY I got billed for my second month of use I created a ticket and asked for a refund (NOT a refund for the month I actually used it, but for one more month of the service THAT I'M NOT GOING TO USE)

They said they don't offer a refund. Nice. Now I spent $50 for a service I'm not going to use anymore because I forgot to cancel it and ASKED THE SAME DAY I GOT BILLED for my money back.

Totally disappointed with this company.
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hello Innozemec; i want ask about your link indexer. u can say that i'm still a newbie about indexer thingy. I start to use RankerX at this moment, and i saw InstantLinkIndexer is also the option of Indexer menu there. Can InstantLinkIndexer do the index from what we submit using RankerX? as per say, some people said that it's hard to index the article submitted from RankerX , As i want build some tier for My project Pokervic , mind if i ask u to PM me about the detail, and what about the coupon? thanks before.  :p
    Hello,

Yes, for sure my service can help in indexing your generated links. Ofcourse not all get indexed, but thats completely normal and it is same with every other tool
  • Any chance to get testing?
  • What is the indexation rate for this indexer these days?
  • edited May 2021
    Is this service still running? I've been trying to reach support for InstantLinkIndexer.com and Indexification.com a week now...
  • a lack of seriousness is obvious the support has difficulty to answer when is it going to have professional people to sell real service be transparent with the community thank you! @innozemec
    Thanked by 1kane