Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• Hi innozemec I currently only want to use one indexing service. Currently using Indexification.. Does Instantlinkindexer work better? I understand you want us to purchase both or when using both it is most effective. But when using just one of them which works better and why?
  • Also send me a coupon code please but would like the answer from above.
  • Found the answer: Instantlinkindexer is faster.. just send 10% discount code please. 
  • Hi innozemec

well oki, i ll take the 15 days trial, my account name is: gurudev

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    gurudev

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Unfortunately there are no trials anymore since very long time. My service is up and running since year and more already and You may browse this 28 pages thread for customer feedback and reviews

Currently I provide 10% recurring discount to GSA members, so if you wish to receive it, just let me know..
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Sven   hi , i use instantlinkindexer in my GSA SER to index my verified links, 
    and my verified links is about 30k~50k per day, while as i can see in instantlinkindexer dashboad, i only got about 2k submitted to instantlinkindexer, i didn't set any pr or platform filter in SER, i really have no idea how this happen, would you please help me , thank you.
    JackLien

Have you tried restarting your SER? In the past few people having same issue got it fixed by a simple restart..
  • innozemec 
    yes, i did, i restart SER every day.
    JackLien

Well, then it is all good since yesteryday. You are the one with username "jemmylien" that opened a ticket yesterday about same issue, right?

Right now I looked into your account and I see only few hundred left for your remaining daily links limit, and in your campaigns screen I see most of the campaigns are with 100 links. Your limit is 50k links a day and when only few hundreds are left, then SER is sending properly now

Thanks!
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Just giving an update to this service. Been using it for almost a week now. Working fine and things are getting indexed. I'm sending over 30k links a day to the system and no problems. Good service and I recommend them for link indexing.

Matt
    Matt

Thanks for your feedback, it is highly appreciated!

I am extremely happy you like my service and find it useful for your business!
  • Hi, innozemec
    I need 10% discount for instantlinkindexer

acount ehermawan
    Thanks
    ehermawan

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hi, innozemec
    I need 10% discount for instantlinkindexer
    farigee

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Just dropping my experience with InstantLinkIndexer. I've been using the service for a few weeks now. I'm up to sending and processing as of right now today 76k links. I'll probably hit over the 100k a day this week as I've got a nice system lined out with SER. Excellent service. Anyone considering jumping on to get links indexed I would say go for it. I have not regretted joining. Top notch guys!

I've ran several test where I have built some properties and do not try to intentially index those properties. I then start building links to those properties with SER and within just a few minutes I'll start seeing the backlinks and the properties indexed In Google.Thanks.

Matt
    Matt

Thanks for your feedback, it is highly appreciated!

I am extremely happy you like my service and find it useful for your business!
    edited January 2015

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Hi, innozemec
    I need 10% discount for instantlinkindexer,
    Thanks
    Mevi100