Skip to content

Is it important to extend to tier 3?

I am doing a high quality link on tier 1 and gsa blast on tier 2
Many people don't seem to be expanding their hierarchy to tier three. What do you think of your opinion?
Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• Many people do expand their backlinks to tier 3 and sometimes tier 4. (I personally do) It all depends on each once campaigns. when I create tier 3 and tier 4 campaigns, I find that it helps the websites to maintain the positions in SERPs.
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    If I notice any reliable tier 2 links after a campaign, I do consider about tier 3 campaigns on them.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Tier 3 is when you see big serp gains in most cases.

It is very much dependent on your niche competition, if you're ranking just fine with two tiers, why bother building three?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • If you are new to backlink creation, tier 2 campaigns are great to get started. However, it really depends on your backlink strategy. 
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • There are moments where you get to upto tier 4 when you notice golden backlinks made by gsa ser :) You will never know
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    There is no level limit possible and I am rather the type of person who does not want to be like everyone else (imprint) so you can do 4 levels and more. The difficulty lies mainly in the fact that your links will die as and when it happens in your first levels ...
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Of course, the more the merrier!
  • It really depends on your niche and competition. Some keywords you can rank with just on page seo and your overall site authority and internal link juice.
    Low - medium competiton keywords will normally require 2 tiers minimum. But by building more tiers, you are making your lower tiers more powerful, which rolls down to the money site.

3 tier structure ensures the tier 1 link is powered as it has 2 tiers pointing at it. The tier 2 link is quite weak as it only has tier 3 links pointing at it. The tier 3 links are kinda worthless as it has no inbound links. Kinda like a brand new website with no inbound links.

5 tier structure ensures that tier1, tier 2 and tier 3 are all powered, leaving the tier 4 kinda weak as it has only tier 5 links pointing at it. The tier 5 links are worthless with no inbound links. But in a 5 tier structure they still play their role ensuring the first 3 tiers are powered up.

So guess what happens in a 7 tier structure or even a 10 tier structure? I tested up to 20 tiers, I don't think the software can handle more than that.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    sickseo said:
    So guess what happens in a 7 tier structure or even a 10 tier structure? I tested up to 20 tiers, I don't think the software can handle more than that.
    You can take the verified links from the last level and use them in a new project (which would look like a first level).
    However I have never been up to 20 levels, on the other hand I can make several pyramids all independent. To do 20 levels, the links need to last a very long time because let's not forget that masses of links which "disappear en masse" are a mark of spam that should not be overlooked.
    However, what feedback do you have on 20 levels I'm curious. Would you do it again?
  • I was automating the 20 tiers inside ser using duplicate add tier option. I wouldn't do it again. It takes a ton of resources to run campaigns that big. Plus I use the delay setting on each tier, which really slows down how long it takes to finish building.
    If you're building a tier at a time with link checks inbetween, it would still take ages to build something 20 tiers big, and yes it would be super powerful. Just very difficult to manage with link loss happenning at any tier.
    It's not necessary and much easier just to focus on 3 -5 tiers. Even with just 3 tiers, if you build enough tier 2 and tier 3 links, you can still rank for anything.
    Thanked by 1Kaine