Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited September 2020
    Hey! I just subscribed to the service. Will it take long to get live sync?

Thank you for choosing our service.  Once you request for live sync it automatically approves. Sometime it may take up to 12Hours.

Hope it helps.

• sir can I get a coupon?
    sir can I get a coupon?

Coupon sent.Stay safe!
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Thanks for sharing the coupon. Roughly about how many blog comment links are available?
    Thanks for sharing the coupon. Roughly about how many blog comment links are available?
    You're welcome! We are unable to provide any exact number of blog comment links that are available in the member's area because we update/take town targets real time. But you can check the real-time state through our sales page. Webiste -

• Send me coupon please

maddoctor said:
    Send me coupon please

Coupon sent. Enjoy.
  • Bonjour! How many indexed domains do you provide for a membership?
    williewat said:
    Bonjour! How many indexed domains do you provide for a membership?

Hello! We scrape targets through search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing, etc. and all the links that are in the member's area are indexed. So you will receive unlimited indexed verified targets every month.
    edited September 2020

NOTICE

Hello Members,

We are undergoing a technical difficulty with our main servers. Our technical department is working on fixing the problem, and we will make sure to be back online within 24 hours. This will not affect the filtered and shared targets in the member's area.

SER Verified Lists Team!

NOTICE

Dear Members,

We are happy to inform you that our technical department was able to solve the issue within 2 hours. SER Verified Lists is back online to provide fresh and high quality verified targets to you. We apologize for the inconvenience that occurred.

SER Verified Lists Team.

• fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    coupon please
    fredjohn5 said:
    coupon please

Coupon sent. Enjoy.

• CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    It's been so long. Do you still offer coupons for new users? I wish this service is good.
    It's been so long. Do you still offer coupons for new users? I wish this service is good.

Thank you for contacting us. Yes, we provide coupons for new members.

Coupon sent.
    Enjoy.

• Hello! I saw an article on recommended vps and other essentials on your website. I can't find it now. Can you send me the link please?
  • Hi, Is it possible to get a coupon? Regards,
    edited October 2020
    DrGeek said:
    Hi, Is it possible to get a coupon? Regards,

Coupon sent. Enjoy!
    Hello! I saw an article on recommended vps and other essentials on your website. I can't find it now. Can you send me the link please?

Hello! Thank you for contacting us. You can find our GSA Search Engine Ranker Guides through our official website.

https://www.serverifiedlists.com/gsa-search-engine-ranker-guides/

Hope it helps.

• Hey! Can I get a coupon please? I used to be a subscriber during the early months of this year.
    danNroycc said:
    Hey! Can I get a coupon please? I used to be a subscriber during the early months of this year.

Thank you for contacting us. Welcome back!
  • Hey vkp1988,

I got the monthly subscription and request for dropbox sync. Hoping it won't take long. Thanks for the coupon.
    williewat said:
    Hey vkp1988,

I got the monthly subscription and request for dropbox sync. Hoping it won't take long. Thanks for the coupon.
    Hi ,

It's an automated process. Once you submit you will receive an request and just follow the guide. If anything feel free to open a ticket at our helpdesk. One of our agent will contact you.

Stay safe!

• Got the monthly sub  :)
    Got the monthly sub  :)

Thank you for contacting us. Welcome on board! Don't forget to request for Dropbox access once logged in.

If you come across any issues, feel free to contact us via out helpdesk. Our active team make sure to provide support with in 24 hours.

Website - https://www.serverifiedlists.com

Helpdesk - http://www.helpdesk.vkp1988.com/

• Hey are you still active?
    PAKIPAKI said:
    Hey are you still active?

Hi!

Thanks for being interested in SER Verified Lists. Yes, we are active & provide verified lists to GSA SER users every day. Learn more about our service here.

Official website -
    www.serverifiedlists.com

PS : Feel free to chat with one of our agents if you have any questions.
  • Hey!

I made the transaction last month. I would like to receive a receipt to show my client. What's the procedure to get a receipt for your subscription?
    Hey!

I made the transaction last month. I would like to receive a receipt to show my client. What's the procedure to get a receipt for your subscription?

Hi ,  You can request it by open a ticket. We have got super duper active helpdesk. Once you open a ticket one of our agents will get back to you.

Best.

Thank you,
    Help Desk : http://helpdesk.vkp1988.com/
    https://www.SERVerifiedLists.com - (Total GSA SER Target Solution)
    https://www.NicheVista.com - (Evergreen Easy To Rank Niche Reports)

• How does the coupon work? Do I get the discount as long as I use your service?