@royalmice

See above answer.
  • @James, has SEREV3 been abandoned?
  • Oscar said:
    @James, has SEREV3 been abandoned?
    Seriously from 2 months I am waiting and waiting for v3
  • seems so :(
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @Oscar @kundan2772 @tennisfans No, it is still very much going ahead.  I have just had the last 2 weeks off due to some coronavirus issues (border closures, lock downs etc). Back to work Monday.

• kundan2772kundan2772 India
    edited August 2020
    Nice
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    any update on this roll out please --- it is August already and still i am not able to create a single link with the serengines 3 platforms. 
    @royalmice Your case is different to others, it isn't starting the browser which is why you won't be getting any links. I will remote login on Monday and do some debug logging to come up with a fix as a priority.
  • Website doesn't accept new members apparently. When will it be open again?
  • I'll probably win the lottery before V3 is out at this rate...
    Thanked by 1tennisfans
  • No serengines rollout was ever quick so take it easy guys. Just smile and wave :)
    edited September 2020
    Update:
    • Fixed an important bug that was blocking the SERE v3 release (thanks @royalmice for the use of your VPS as the bug only affected a few users (and I couldn't reproduce it locally or with @Sven or @s4nt0s setup) where the browser wouldn't start and give this error: "registration failed (No browser could be started)". Resulting in 0 backlinks
    • Fixed CAPTCHA_IMAGE command not grabbing some captcha images for processing
    • Updated 7 existing SERE v3 engines
  • @James Thanks for all these updates. any predictable date?
  • hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    It would be great if you can provide us a date that you are going to release it. Thanks.....
  • @James will you please give an approximate time period? Will it be ready by Christmas? I know you don't want to commit to a specific date but this is taking ages. Are you looking for volunteers to help?
    @rankingseo @hredman @spunko2010 Opening new registrations back up early next week with a trial period.

Adding more new engines this week and removing the SERE v2 engines to avoid any confusion.
    Update:
    • Released 3 new Web 2.0 engines
  • Nice  ;)
  • when are you allowing sign up again for V3? Been waiting ages for this.
  • James said:
    @rankingseo @hredman @spunko2010 Opening new registrations back up early next week with a trial period.

Adding more new engines this week and removing the SERE v2 engines to avoid any confusion.
    still waiting for good news  :)
  • edited September 2020
    It's all about the quality guys. Good things take time.
  • It's all about the quality guys. Good things take time.
    Agreed  :)
    Update:
    • Released 2 more Web 2.0 engines last week
    • Neighbours apartment block burnt down
    • Paypal having issues with new subscription notifications
    Some new users were able to signup but there was an issue with Paypal sending the new subscription payment information to our servers to automatically activate the subscription... Looking into this.
  • what's the link for subscription @James? I checked in the website, still sign up disabled.

• As we migrate over the SEREngines v3, signup will be temporarily disabled.
  • @James You mentioned that previously it would be possible to add our own engines to this, do you have any intention of writing a basic guide on how to do it? Or can you please give me some pointers on what kind of developer/skills I'd need to find, to do this? I am planning to outsource it.

• Just as an advisory, you earlier said that June July 2020 would be the launch date for this, I understand it's often delayed but I think it would be great to offer a new updated timeline, as then I can know if I need to hire a developer to do it custom instead (I can't wait much longer sadly).
    edited September 2020
    @rankingseo Just fixing up some issues with the paypal subscriptions, as for some reason the new accounts we did take on didn't activate automatically.

@spunko2010 Yes, already have a basic guide/command list. It is fairly easy all though you will need to know some basic html and javascript to get by when things get tricky (especially with recaptcha v2).

Some example commands:

WAIT(selector: #id)
    CLICK(selector: [mode="primary"], optional: true)
    TYPE(selector: [name="email"], text: %login% )
    TYPE(selector: [name="password"], text: %password% )
    RECAPTCHA()
    CLICK(selector: #continue)

These commands just go in GAS SER's normally scripting layout ([REGISTER_STEP1], [LOGIN_STEP1] etc)

Did you have intentions of selling the engines you make? You will be able to use our API to securely manage them for your customers. 
  • Thanks @James Do you know anyone on here who can create them please? I am happy o to pay per hour.

If not I will have a look on Upwork.

No I don't plan to sell them, at least not yet. I will just them for my own usage.
This discussion has been closed.