As some of you might have noticed with the recent GSA SER updates, we are beginning the rollout of SEREngines v3.
While we have tested everything locally, in order to further test for stability I will be rolling out a few engines at a time.
SEREngines v2 and v3 will run together and eventually all of v2 will be replaced and removed.
I would like to thank @Sven
for his hard work with integrating this big change which had needed to be done in order to do the following:
Phase 1 - April/May 2020
- Migrate engines from SEREv2 to SEREv3 gradually to ensure stability of the SEREv3 plugin
- Stabilize scripting commands to allow for Phase 2
Phase 2 - May/June 2020
- Open up SEREngines v3 scripting to all subscribers to be able to create their own engines
- Decrypt all included engines for subscriber reference and help building their own, as well as do up some help documentation.
Phase 3 - June/July 2020
- Allow access to the SEREngines API for people to distribute their own engines safely encrypted"