Skip to content

SEREngines v3 Rollout

JamesJames SEREngines.com
As some of you might have noticed with the recent GSA SER updates, we are beginning the rollout of SEREngines v3.

While we have tested everything locally, in order to further test for stability I will be rolling out a few engines at a time. 

SEREngines v2 and v3 will run together and eventually all of v2 will be replaced and removed.

I would like to thank @Sven for his hard work with integrating this big change which had needed to be done in order to do the following:

Phase 1 - April/May 2020
- Migrate engines from SEREv2 to SEREv3 gradually to ensure stability of the SEREv3 plugin
- Stabilize scripting commands to allow for Phase 2

Phase 2 - May/June 2020
- Open up SEREngines v3 scripting to all subscribers to be able to create their own engines
- Decrypt all included engines for subscriber reference and help building their own, as well as do up some help documentation.

Phase 3 - June/July 2020
- Allow access to the SEREngines API for people to distribute their own engines safely encrypted"
Thanked by 1austinchip
Tagged:

Comments

• have you release ?  just got subscription expired today. last month is got nothing.  if you release v3 any chance to get 1 month ? 
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @iamsrilankan Drop me an email with your account details and I will take a look.
  • i thought you guys are dead!
  • @SEREngines sent   :)
  • Sounds great, being able to make your own scripts I think has been a great success, as soon as possible, you will have one more subscriber. ;)
    @Oscar yes I agree. SEREngines v2's scripting engine was complicated and would have been difficult to support so that is why I never released it. With SEREngines v3 the aim is to simplify the scripting engine, make things work smarter "behind the scenes" and be able to drop in updated browser versions which support the latest javascript.

SEREngines v2's dll and browser was built by a 3rd party which was another nightmare to get things updated/fixed. v3 is done all in house.
    Thanked by 1Oscar
  • JackDanielJackDaniel Kentucky
    Everyone was furious around here! Waiting to see the improvements.
  • I wanted to test this. How can have the V3 version?
  • I just signed up and paid. Tried it on my 2 GSA installs. I tested it and it is not creating any accounts or posting any articles. I have private proxies and set captcha to 2captcha just to test this.

Also, it takes so many resource. I am running on a solid dedi server and even run up to 1k threads but 15 threads with 1 serengines campaign made my machine slow down.
  • I was a customer two times, gave up because of really low success rate. I am willing to try a third time.

It would be really nice to have some more info, like what sites it will submit to, how many sites in each category etc. Maybe you can update the official site or put that info here.
  • Great news! So subscribing to v3 already a thing? Is there a link somewhere?
  • ekowekow Java
    I was a customer two times, gave up because of really low success rate. I am willing to try a third time.

It would be really nice to have some more info, like what sites it will submit to, how many sites in each category etc. Maybe you can update the official site or put that info here.
    UP  8-)
  • @SEREngines I just contacted support via contact form in SEREngines dashboard. Kindly assist me. Thanks!
    edited May 2020
    @JackDaniel Welcome to the forum

@houstonsign Answered your email. Hold up as you won't even be using it yet. We made some tweaks yesterday and will continue the rollout today.

I have disabled signups on the site.

@tennisfans @ekow New site is next and new engines will gradually roll out. Coming soon you will be able to create your own engines also. You are also welcome to suggest engines you would like to see.

@TheGypsy Not yet. The installer for the plugin within GSA SER was only just implemented by Sven, which we tested and it seems to be operating fine. Few tweaks to GSA SER yesterday to help with the rollout
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited May 2020
    Happy to know that you guys have been working hard on this project behind the scenes!

I can't wait to see the new SEREngines. This will increase the utility of Search Engine Ranker tremendously!

Now I know where everyone's been: Working hard day and night on the new SEREngines.

With less 3rd party involvement, I know this will NOT disappoint.  :)

Thanked by 1James
  • @SEREngines i have sent you email but no answer ? 
    @iamsrilankan replied.
    @Deeeeeeee As always, thanks for your positive words.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • @SEREngines : I would like to see the usual suspects in Web 2.0 blogs (Wordpress etc), Web 2.0 profiles and so on... You know the breakdown better, so let's see it :)
    @tennisfans Yes definitely
    edited May 2020
    Just an update.. @Sven (thanks!) and I did several important updates for both GSA SER and SEREngines v3 including:

Available in GSA SER 14.63 and above
    • Proxies are fixed
    • Renamed several SEREv3 commands to simplify them for phase 2 release
    • Added KEYBOARD() command so things like Shift, Backspace, Alt etc can be done for those sites that support them (We use this in our Wordpress engine to switch to the code editor when posting articles)
    • Added another step to the GSA SER scripting flow which we can use for doing final setup of some blogs, example: (REGISTER -> VERIFY EMAIL -> SETUP BLOG.. and then LOGIN -> POST)
    • Improved filling inputs when they already have a value. It will now triple mouse click and press backspace to remove existing value and then proceed to type naturally. No javascript hacks :P 
    Will start pushing out new SEREngines v3 engines early next week.
    Thanked by 2tennisfans Deeeeeeee
  • Just an update.. @Sven (thanks!) and I did several important updates for both GSA SER and SEREngines v3 including:
    Are you going to update script manual? Because not documented functions are not functions at all :)

@andrzejek that is very true. Yes I have already documented the new commands as I add or modify them.
  • can you share sitelist/? including in v3
    @robin69 no site list yet as we are still actively developing new engines. All of the usuals and none of the "filler" blog networks will be included.
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Hopefully this will turn a new chapter of our projects! I admire the effort you guys have put in
    Thanked by 1James
  • austinchipaustinchip SLEAPFORD
    want to try. Is it out yet?
    @austinchip Not yet. Very close.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited May 2020
    "no site list yet as we are still actively developing new engines. All of the usuals and none of the "filler" blog networks will be included. "  :yum:

James, that's great news! I've seen some lists floating around out there that other forum users posted and there are a decent amount of good linking opportunities for T1 articles and social sites.

Can't wait to see what SER is going to be able to post to! I held out on buying anything to automate the task, so right now I'm doing quality T1s by hand. Too bad I don't also regard it as a T1 task! lol Right now relegated to distant tiers, sorry to say. Hoping this new add-on can change that!

Thanks again for doing this. It will increase what we can do with GSA tools significantly, as you well know! :):yum::yum::yum:

• @James
    James said:
    @austinchip Not yet. Very close.

Please tell us when the new version will be fully functional, so we can signup. Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.