Skip to content

SEREngines v3 Rollout

1235»

Comments

• JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @spunko2010 I guess when we open up the scripting engine someone might be able to take on your job.

Can you pm me an example of 1-2 engines you had in mind?

• James said:
    @spunko2010 I guess when we open up the scripting engine someone might be able to take on your job.

Can you pm me an example of 1-2 engines you had in mind?

Can we create custom engines now? If so, as soon as I have free time I subscribe. ;)
  • @Oscar it is not ready yet, and James is reluctant to announce a release date I think.
  • @Oscar it is not ready yet, and James is reluctant to announce a release date I think.
    I hope it won't take too long, a bird told me that they are working on a new automation software that is 100% compatible with GSASER. ;)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @James Do you have a list of current integrated scripting engines for v3? I probably have more but don't know which you had added already.

@Oscar The SEREngines v3 scripting engine is working really good, so will release that at the same time.

@spunko2010 Will pm.
    Update:
    • Updated GOTO command to timeout after 60 seconds instead of 20 seconds for those slow proxies
    • Fixed 3 existing engines
    • Paypal looks to be playing nice now and activating account upon signup
    @spunko2010 Do you have an old SEREngines account? If so, please pm me the login email.
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    Is SEREngines V3 open for new users?
  • @James, I would like to get a signup link in PM. thank you.
    Update:
    • Next version of GSA SER (14.86) will support Recaptcha v3 both in GSA SER and SEREngines v3 which will allow the release of some more engines I have been working on this week.
    @CarltonStuder65 Not on the site, but users with old accounts can add a subscription
    Just tested the new version of GSA SER (14.86) with Recaptcha v3 support + SEREngines v3, and its working great! Thanks @Sven for implementing this.
  • Can I get a copy of SEREngines v3?
    Update:
    • Released 2 more Web 2.0 blog engines
  • James should I buy Serengines v2 or just wait for 3?
    @danthony Its the same subscription.
  • Thanks!
    @danthony Its the same subscription.

• edited October 2020
    @James I've been following a long time, can I sign up yet. Please send a direct link

• Is anyone using the V3 update already? if yes, please drop a review to help us have a better understanding with the new features.
    edited October 2020
    Update:
    • IMPORTANT: Fixed a memory leak with the SEREngines plugin and the update has already been released, so restart GSA SER and start your campaigns again. Thanks @Sven for your help
    • Fixed several existing Web 2.0 blog engines
    • In GSA SER v14.87 and above, SEREngines v2 has been removed
  • Hello,

Can you try the new version?
    I want to try. I am interested in hiring the service. 
    Thank you

Greetings
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    The latest version is only doing 8 or so submitted, lucky to get 1-2 verifieds after an hour. Is it broken again?

• Hey! How to purchase this service? website doesn't let me purchase.
    edited November 2020
    Sorry about the late reply, I didn't get any email notification of updates to this thread!

@spunko2010 After this week engines maintenance, all engines created links. PM me your API key or account email and I will see if there is anything strange with the logs.
    edited November 2020
    Update:

Opened website up to new registrations with a 5-day free trial. I will be closing this thread, so any support queries please post them here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/serengines or via our website.

Next steps will be:

1. To create your own engines using our SEREngines scripting engine, I will post a how-to guide here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/serengines , hopefully within the next day or so.

2. Finishing off the new website that will allow you to sell your own engines using our API and SEREngines scripting engine
This discussion has been closed.