Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• Hello Ser Power Lists!

What is the recommended list folder that I can use on tier 1 campaigns?
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    ishanpenn said:
    Hello Ser Power Lists!

What is the recommended list folder that I can use on tier 1 campaigns?

Hi, We recommend you to use the Contextual urls and the Top Tier urls because these folders contain high quality backlinks that has low OBL and a higher MOZ PA/DA values. Best of luck with the campaigns!
  • Please send full site list stats and coupon please
    eddy7 said:
    Please send full site list stats and coupon please
    Hi, We scrape links globally and provide over 95000+ verified backlinks which includes links from all the categories. We make sure that our links are high quality backlinks that has low OBL and a higher MOZ PA/DA values. Coupon sent. Enjoy! :)
  • Coupon please. thx
    edoziedo said:
    Coupon please. thx
    Hi , Coupon sent. Stay safe!
  • Please send list stats for platforms , did not receive that in pm
    eddy7 said:
    Please send list stats for platforms , did not receive that in pm
    Hi, Our scrapers and filters provide/modify/remove verified targets real-time and we are unable to provide a fixed state. But we can ensure that you will receive over 95000+ backlinks everyday with real-time monitorization. :)

• Coupon please :-)
    safenet said:
    Coupon please :-)
  • opened a ticket at the support board. waiting for a response.
    opened a ticket at the support board. waiting for a response.
    Hello, We have responded to all the tickets in the support board. We hope you got your ticket solved.
  • Can I get a coupon?
    Can I get a coupon?
  • Hi there, how many Dropbox links can I use from my membership? I'm not a big fan of Dropbox. I want to use one set of list on my pc and on the ser. Would that be possible?
    Hi there, how many Dropbox links can I use from my membership? I'm not a big fan of Dropbox. I want to use one set of list on my pc and on the ser. Would that be possible?

Hi! You can request Dropbox access for 2 IPs. However, you can only use our live sync on one IP. You can create a ticket at our support board anytime. We just upgraded it and you will hear from us with in 24 hours.
  • Hi can I have a coupon. Thanks!
    liwern said:
    Hi can I have a coupon. Thanks!
    Coupon sent.
  • Opened a ticket on www.serpowerlists.com. Waiting for a respond. Regards, Thompson.
  • coupon please
    farang123 said:
    coupon please
    Coupon sent! take care :)!
    thomp5on said:
    Opened a ticket on www.serpowerlists.com. Waiting for a respond. Regards, Thompson.
    Hi, Our agents have responded to all the pending tickets and you must have received a respond with in 24 hours. Thanks for choosing SER Power Lists.

• hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    Hello SERPowerlist,,,,,, Account migration is successful. Appreciate the support provided via support board.  :)
    Thanked by 1SERPowerLists
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    Hey, I'm testing out your targets today. from which folder can I get a higher lpm?
    CynthiaS said:
    Hey, I'm testing out your targets today. from which folder can I get a higher lpm?
    Hey, Thanks for choosing our service. Our verified targets are categorized according to the quality. However, Verified_urls folder contains all the verified targets and it will be able to get you a higher lpm for your campaigns. Feel free to open a ticket at the support board if you have any doubts or issues with our service.
  • Send Coupon please
    maddoctor said:
    Send Coupon please
    Coupon sent. Enjoy!
  • Hello ser powerlists! Do you offer 7% discount for btc? or are there any other bigger discounts available when purchasing with bitc?
    ishanpenn said:
    Hello ser powerlists! Do you offer 7% discount for btc? or are there any other bigger discounts available when purchasing with bitc?

Hey, you can get 20% discount when purchasing memberships with crypto currencies.

You can choose your subscription plan here - https://www.serpowerlists.com/2co/